Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Wind-Up Spirit Chronicles Alderamin on the Sky
Japanese: ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミン
Airing date: 8/7/2016 (TV series)
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Military
Original creators: Bokuto Uno (light novel) and Taiki Kawakami (manga)
Original character designers: Sanbasō (LN volumes 1-5) and Ryūtetsu (vol.6 onwards)
Director: Tetsuo Ichimura
Written by: Shōgo Yasukawa
Music by: Keiji Inai
Character designer and chief animation director: Kunio Katsuki
Sub-character designer: Yuichi Hirano
Art director: Takeshi Waki
Director of photography: Akane Fushihara
3D director: Yasutaka Tanaka
Sound director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
Sound effects by: Yasumasa Koyama
Color design by: Harue Oono
Art design by: Mika Nakajima
Mechanical and prop design by: Takeshi Takakura
Recording adjustment by: Takayuki Yamaguchi
Recording assistant: Shō Ogasawara
Sound production manager: Keisuke Naruse
Publicity producer: Takashi Iida
Publicity assistant: Fūta Takei
Editing by: Kashiko Kimura
Video editing desk: Yoshito Ashino
Studio: Madhouse
Network: Tokyo MX, KBS, SUN, TVA, BS Fuji, AT-X
OP theme: "Tenkyō no Alderamin (天鏡のアルデラミン)" by Kisida Kyoudan & The Akebosi Rockets
Ending theme: "nameless" by Kano

Main cast: Ikta Solork (イクタ・ソローク) voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto

Yatorishino Igsem (ヤトリシノ・イグセム) voiced by Risa Taneda

Shamille Kitra Katvarnmaninik (シャミーユ・キトラ・カトヴァンマニニク) voiced by Inori Minase

Torway Remeon (トルウェイ・レミオン) voiced by Ryōsuke Kanemoto

Matthew Tetdrich (マシュー・テトジリチ) voiced by Junji Majima

Haroma Beckel (ハローマ・ベッケル) voiced by Haruka Chisuga
Supporting cast: Kus (クス) voiced by Eri Suzuki
'Official site:

Synopsis:
At war with the adjacent Kioka Republic, the Katjvarna Empire. In that region, due to certain circumstances, there was a certain youth unwillingly preparing to take the High Grade Military Officer Exam. His name, Ikta. Disliker of war, lazy, admirer of women. No one predicted that that kind of Ikta would later on become a soldier referred to even as a great commander... He who survived a world embroiled in war with his superior genius, Ikta. Illustrating his dynamic, dramatic life, a splendid fantasy military history, the curtain is raised at last!

QUOTE (Norren @ Jul 3 2016,07:29 PM)LN and Manga with a well liked shounen art style being given a shoujo art style that doesn't really seem to suit any of the characters or story?
unsure.gif
Did the publisher run out of moneyactually its designs in ep'1 didn't bother me as Much, as Amanchu or Orange
sleep.gif

Whoo! Alderamin *looks at PV*
blink.gif
sad.gif

Why on earth did they maul the character designs like that?
sad.gif

At least the story is awesome. Ikta Sorluk is the god of laziness in a way that everyone should look up to.

QUOTE (Norren @ Mar 29 2016, 08:49 PM)At least the story is awesome. Ikta Sorluk is the god of laziness in a way that everyone should look up to.lol i'm liking this series up to ep.2, sadly his dream for peace ends sooner than expected thanks to a loli princess ;p... at least Yatori and the rest of the main cast are ok with it, is it just me or did you imagine elemental teletubbies wearing crowns?
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ Mar 29 2016, 08:49 PM)Whoo! Alderamin *looks at PV*
blink.gif
sad.gif

Why on earth did they maul the character designs like that?
sad.gif
Actually I'm used to them with ep.4 already but yes, I have never seen anyone so proud like Ikta of his own laziness... still warfare genius no matter if it's only a Mock Battle, he would take as compliment being called slothful in Re:zero
laugh.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Aug 04 2016, 05:31 PM) Actually I'm used to them with ep.4 already but yes, I have never seen anyone so proud like Ikta of his own laziness... still warfare genius no matter if it's only a Mock Battle, he would take as compliment being called slothful in Re:zero
laugh.gif

As I said, Ikta Sorluk, the god of laziness that everyone should look up to.
biggrin.gif

lol yep he was 'worshipped' for saving that princess in distress, yet again Yatori did almost every physical effort... after all he's brains' and she the brawn blade since their childhood so ep'5: Well "God"? Can't make this flavor, can you?'
happy.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ Aug 04 2016,07:20 PM)everyone should look up to.
biggrin.gif
damn right ;p his philosophy was funny in ep'7, lately flirting with that new girl Kanna before a 'holy' war starts... also is good to see this series going on while Arslan Senki S2 ended early, as both are military-themed with a bit of fantasy
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back