Negima!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

senpai-kun

-nakama
Retired
Mahou Sensei Negima! is getting a make-over for Negima! coming out this fall....with a new fresh character design...so we should be in for a vastly different looking Negima. Though it was confirmed that it is not a remake of Mahou Sensei Negima...it will be continuing after the first season story-line. They are also doing an OVA.

This will be good because anyone who has seen Mahou Sensei Negima, can argue that the animation was poor to average at best. But I like it when an anime hits you with a dark twist like Negima did near the end of the first season, so for that reason and the new animation/designs, I'll definitely give Negima a shot.

yeah, the first season really REALLY sucked. by ive always hoped theyd make a second season cuz im readin the manga, and its pretty damn good. i think they should stick with the old design tho. i posted a pic in the other negima thread which nobody seemed to hav noticed..

woohoo, i liked this series, so i'll be looking forward too it.

just bringing em over from the other thread. so as u can see. if ur a loli-otaku then ur probably very interested. some of the characters i prefer in the original version. after all the original version is much like the real author's. this ones a bit too chibi for me.

to note: both of asuna's eyes are blue. nodoka looks totally different (blue hair+different hairstyle, looks like a lotta other anime character kinda hairstyle) and evas in a chobit dress. the funniest character i thought was murakami (the acting girl, cant remember her first name, funny in the manga vol 8), which they realli screwed up and made her look like an elf.

my guess is that this WILL be a continuation, cuz the beach scenes on the last page here is pretty much the last 2 chapters in volume 7 and as u can see smilelolz has a good memory for things that are not suppose to be prioritized, unlike homework or somethin.

and just as a tiny spoiler, Chao-san, which no one may hav noticed up till now, is about to pwn some crazy ass. but not in the way one might expect...

I agreewith you on the designs smile. I cant believe they changed asuna's eye color, that was so awsome. And overall, it just isnt Ken's art style. They should have kept it the same. And I do hope the story gets better, b/c the 1st season was kinda bland, it was mainly there to be ecchi.

i actually enjoyed the first season (should i even be calling it that?). i didn;t have anything against the art, and as I never read the manga didn;t notice anything bad in that department. Granted, it osnt's on par with anime's like Elfen Lied or Rozen Maiden, but it was enjoyable to watch.

I actually enjoyed the first season too. And since the anime has an open ending, I've been reading the manga, which is really getting interesting. Anyways, hope the anime will one day go somewhere like the manga. Maybe the OVA's about the book after where the series finished. Gotta go check the preview.

I never managed to finish the first season, woe is me. I got to about the part where their trapped in the library or whatnot, yet still holding classes. After that i got deployed here, and was without InternNet for 6 months, where the series became liscensed. I really wanted to see it however, so i am really disapointed.

I agree on the animation quality. It was Sub-Par at best, forcing me to watch it on my 3" iPAQ sceen so i would not notice!

EDIT: GAH! Didnt Asuna have green eyes? Oh the blue just does not fit..

Actually she had two different colored eyes, but yeah, they weren't blue. And you're smack middle in the series as it seems. That's too bad, I think that the series gets a lot better towards the end. Especially the last few episodes.

I really enjoyed watching this series. It was really entertaining to watch and I have already rewatched it.....
biggrin.gif

Recently saw the preview for the OVA. It looks promising, and now I really want to see it. It's not part of the mang tht I read so far, so I think it's another side story, but it still loks good.

Second season...looking forward for it.For me the first season is quite okay..Yeah, the animation especially for character is so-so..It's just the final episode,it's kinda childish with everyone getting a rpg-like super power.They really tried so hard so this anime would have appy ending but i ust felt there's something quite wrong about it.Still i hope i could see Negi would show his real potential(being the son of Thousand master) in the second.nuff said.
smile.gif

QUOTE (smilelolz @ Aug 14 2006, 12:14 AM) OVA preview is out guys. grab it off tosho. the characters look pretty good.
You msut be talking about OVA haru right? ---> http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=6707

But. i'm wondering about this one...negima special ---> http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=4306 well, that one isn't licensed, but I haven't seen it or show it available for torrent or ddl. anyone know?
unsure.gif

wah, eventhough I haven't finish the first season I'm really looking forward for the second season. btw, geez why anco haven't finish to sub the eps 25 and 26--->only 2 eps left, and the stop... TT.TT ...damn..maybe i should check the nameless anime subber...

QUOTE (jul10 @ Aug 15 2006, 09:55 PM) But. i'm wondering about this one...negima special ---> http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=4306 well, that one isn't licensed, but I haven't seen it or show it available for torrent or ddl. anyone know?
unsure.gif

judging from the vintage given, it seems more like a promo/trailer for the series, even though it was shown half a year b4 the actual series.
tongue.gif
i too can't seem to find it, mayb it's too old, but i'll keep my eyes out for it.

QUOTE (jul10 @ Aug 15 2006, 10:55 PM) wah, eventhough I haven't finish the first season I'm really looking forward for the second season. btw, geez why anco haven't finish to sub the eps 25 and 26--->only 2 eps left, and the stop... TT.TT ...damn..maybe i should check the nameless anime subber...
Nameless anime is the only people who subbed the last two episodes. It's not as good as Anime Council's but I think they'll be the only ones who subbed those episoddes. So give them a shot. I watched the last episodes using those subs anyway.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back