need help

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold

Kouhai
i would like to help this site with puting sub in raw anime series but cant translate have no experience in being a timer but do have softwear and no fansub are willing to give me a go and wont tell me how they got in fansubing i would like some help with them telling how to get in or help with some Exercise i could do to get better

QUOTE (stonecold @ Jun 03 2009, 02:13 PM) i would like to help this site  with puting sub in raw anime series but cant translate have no experience in being a  timer but do have softwear and no fansub are willing to give me a go and wont tell me how they got in fansubing i would like some help with them telling how to get in or help with some Exercise i could do to get better
It's actually not all that hard as long as you have a translation. A group of us on the site are working on re-releasing a dvd version of the series School Days.

If you need practice or just want to learn how to fansub then check this out: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=43859

You don't have to be able to do all of it though. Timing, typesetting and encoding can each be done by different people so you really only need to be able to do one of them.

Also just to let you know we don't subtitle all the anime that is on this site. Actually all of it is done by other groups (other than this one series that we are trying to get done).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back