Need Help!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

inugirl33

-chi
Kouhai
Not sure if this is suppose to be here or not but I need help!! I just downloaded Azureus and I can't seem to watch the anime that I have dled on my windows media...so I need to know what player I need to watch them? Could someone give me some ideas on what to what to get..I would so appreciate it Thanks so much
smile.gif

QUOTE (inugirl33 @ Jan 12 2008, 08:16 AM)Not sure if this is suppose to be here or not but I need help!! I just downloaded Azureus and I can't seem to watch the anime that I have dled on my windows media...so I need to know what player I need to watch them? Could someone give me some ideas on what to what to get..I would so appreciate it Thanks so much
smile.gif

The Video/Sound Playback FAQ has information that should help you.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 15 2006, 08:53 AM)Question

How do I play video files with extensions .mkv, .avi, .mp4, divx files, h264 type files, etc...? I've tried Media Player Classic, Realplayer, Winamp, but none of them work.

Answer

Download CCCP from here . Be sure to open up the files you'd like to view using the mpc/zoomplayer which, both come with the cccp. I'd strongly recommend using mpc. It can be found at
CODE x:\Program Files\Combined Community Codec Pack\MPC
Where as x is the drive in which, your windows has been installed on.

Also, you're more than welcome to try downloading VLC Media Player and that can be found here: http://www.videolan.org

Update Feb 19 2007.

Problem solved, thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back