Naruto Manga Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I feel like in Africa now. It seems almost only kids are going to war oO

So Kabuto is just reviving everyone he feels like. Damn how lousy.

And Naruto, it seems in exchange for the power he got he got dumber than he ever was.

Such a laugh -.-

So we have Kids plus the odd Adult here and there to avoid any sexual deviance on the enemys part to there precious young people. And with all the battle experience among the other Kages why did they appoint Garra as Commander General? Do they think he can connect with the kids better or something?

Where as the enemy has 1 guy revive back every dead ninja who ever had a name except possibly the third (he could be back just never saw his face since i dont recal seeing Itachi either yet he was back last time), but there is a reaon why they are dead, although i suppose mass of numbers must count for something look at Zetsu. lolololol

*sigh*

They can't bring back Itachi, dude is blind now.

QUOTE (Repede @ Nov 03 2010, 09:54 PM) They can't bring back Itachi, dude is blind now.
Does not matter the state of the body. The haxx cheat creates a new body at the prime power of the character.

They brought back Nagato after all.

Anyway.....

Anyway, yay for fanservice revival....Which will end in something as cheesy as Kabuto getting converted for real and reviving all those charas for real with his own death
sleep.gif

Then everyone will happily sing peace song for madara.

This is ridiculous:
The PEACE alliance is ridiculous and highly unlikely (What, one whacko shows up, says he does war to them and they all just forget their feuds and go sing kumbaya together?)
The Kabuto/Madara alliance is ridiculous.
THe revivals are ridiculous
Naruto's stupidity is ridiculous.
Madara's zetsu army is ridiculous.
madara's first's clone is ridiculous.

QUOTE (Anybody @ Nov 04 2010, 03:22 PM) Does not matter the state of the body. The haxx cheat creates a new body at the prime power of the character.

They brought back Nagato after all.

Anyway.....

Anyway, yay for fanservice revival....Which will end in something as cheesy as Kabuto getting converted for real and reviving all those charas for real with his own death
sleep.gif

Then everyone will happily sing peace song for madara.

This is ridiculous:
The PEACE alliance is ridiculous and highly unlikely (What, one whacko shows up, says he does war to them and they all just forget their feuds and go sing kumbaya together?)
The Kabuto/Madara alliance is ridiculous.
THe revivals are ridiculous
Naruto's stupidity is ridiculous.
Madara's zetsu army is ridiculous.
madara's first's clone is ridiculous.
Well to be fair the Sand and Leaf alliance seems plausible, especialy with Garra as Kage and what not. But i do agree about the others, i mean they were still seperate villages and now out of no where are all together.

Although if Kabuto was going to revive every ninja and his dog i cant see the point other than cannon fodder which is what it think Zetsu has now become. I mean there was a reason why those Ninja were dead. I mean Zabuza was one of the firstn Ninjas in Naruto to even die, so like he is goign to be much use now consider everyones 'growth'.

*sigh*

Although the more i read this more i hate the fact they killed off Orichimaru, i mean seriously he only died to 'free' Sasuke. I mean lets be honest Sasuke as he is now didnt gain anything from it. I mean Orochimaru seemed to know so much about Madaras plans even though he hadnt been a member of Akatsuki for a good 2-3 years at least.

*deeper sigh*

In fact, Orochimaru might've been a much better final boss than Madara. But heck, let's focus everything on eyes haxxxxx.

Or, Orochimaru was like Severus Snape and was actually working for the third, who isn't really dead but hiding somewhere. After all, in this manga everything is possible.

I think Gaara forgot to say YES WE CAN in his speech.

I call out Naruto vs Dead Jiraiya and Killerbee dying sometime leaving Naruto the last Jinnchuuriki.

One thing I would like to see in Naruto is different age groups/generations. Theres only Naruto everyone is 16 and Konohomaru where everyone is 10?

How about the older and younger ninjas?

Other then Naruto and Konohomaru's age group everyone is an adult.

Well what do you know, they managed to make this manga even worse than it already was.

Now apparently everyone who was brought back is gonna have some gay and stupid revelation moment and just go back to being death.

It seriously makes no sense.

Oh, and now we have Naruto learning a single move while his arch-enemy Sasgay has already learned about every technique out there.

Beast bomb - neat.... Apparently the only techniques that Naruto can do are connected to blasting out everything in the line of sight.

Props Kishi!

So let me get this straight assuming what Kabuto told Madara was correct (im dubious on that one), we are expecting to beleive that Kabuto went and got all that DNA? HELL NO. I mean maybe some of since Orichmaru did have loads of ninja body parts and what not in jars and stuff, but thats alot of work. Plus how i understood it you need a sacrifice for each person? Or did i understand wrong?

And one thing thats irritating me, if the weakness is appeaing to the nature of the spirit? Didnt the 3rd do that with the 1st and 2nd Kages? And let me get this straight i did read right in that the 2nd created the Ressurection Jutsu or is my lack of sleep affecting my ability to read and understand...........

Oh and can someone clear somethnig up, has anyone asked how Madara is still alive? Since its buggign me each chapter, i mean the guy is essentialy older than time itself and as far as im aware no one has aked how the piggign hell he can be moving around so acitvly without a zimmerframe. I mean i know that Madara created the galaxy 4 times over, seems to plan stuff out longer than Tzneetch from Warhammer 40k, and Naruto and Sasuke are his spawn that were stolen from him at birth by the evil Kages of the Land of Fire, but still.

*sigh*

I think Kabuto told him the truth. Sure its unlikely but he even showed him and you can see he isnt even sweating from it so no risk for him. And if he really has more up his sleeve he doesnt have to hide it.

And yes he said the second Hokage first invented that technic. Or at least tried it.

A sacrifice for each one isnt that hard to find. A secluded village would be enough. At first I thought "D.gry-man anyone?" since Im watching the anime just now ^^
But yes gathering that much DNA is way to unrealistic. After all its only been 1 yearo or so that Orochimaru died, right (or maybe more)? How could he become that much stonger and different and gather the DNA of so many and strong people in such a short time?

I dont think its that much of surprise that Madara is damn old. I mean if Naruto can make trees grow with only chakra why should there be one who found a technique to not age anymore. Probably a better version of the one Tsunade uses.
If I was a ninja in Naruto a not aging technique would be the first thing I would research for. Just like Orochimaru. After that you have enough time to train and learn other Jutsus.

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Dec 10 2010, 11:41 AM) Probably a better version of the one Tsunade uses.
Last time i checked Tsunade still ages, its just that she creates an illusion to mask her age, thats why Jiriya would oxcasionaly rib into her about it. And why she became totaly deshevled when she used all her chakra healing the village after the nuke hit. I could be wrong on that though.

Thats why I was saying a better version of hers ^^ Instead of an illusion its the real thing.

"and best of all. there are no risk to the user." doesnt this seem like some kind of slogan for drugs? so now they are spamming Phoenix Down in naruto.

somehow. i got the feeling that to prolong the series. naruto will defeat Madara and only to find orochimaru revived as the true villain.

You guys watch the Naruto X UT?

The heck is going on there its all post manga as an Anime OVA.

Is the 6mins the full video or a preview of the DVD that you get when you buy the shirts or whatever.

Naruto vs Sasuke in Shippuden and I see a guy with both Rinnegan and Sharingan prob Madara?

and whats up with the baby crying at the end? creepy.

So it was the real Kakashi who killed the real Rin? I was always waiting for one of the two turning out to be Zetsu, but well it can still happen. But maybe she was a spy or something else. In the end it will probably something halfassed again and killing her wasa good thing for her or something and Obito will turn good like everyone else did because of Narutos BL-power.

I started reading this again around the start of the war and already I feel like dropping it again.
I´ll be honest. I was in the camp of people who thought that Obito wasn´t Tobi. But thee reason that I thought this was that it was to obvious and cheap.
sleep.gif
And now it will probably end up as Killer ossi mentioned. Obito repents and the world is saved.
MAybe he'll use Kamui with Kakashi to warp Madara away.

Short and sweet chapter, Good Bye Neji.

Well it's been a while since I been here, but just started back reading Naruto and I can't say I am not surprised at who was the first to go. It's like what alot people thought Kishi did with the byakugan for the sharing. farewell Neji . Long live genius!!!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back