Naruto Manga Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
It's the basic idea to spice up a story by making the lives of the character more miserable by introducing heavy losses to each side of story, like that lulu story where his mother, the queen dies and his sister becomes practically a cripple and as story develops more characters lose more and more.

aha that i can understand. but still i don't think the death of juraya will change anything..well maybe naruto's going to change but not pain

QUOTE (sonicmaster @ Nov 13 2007, 06:39 PM) Well does anyone notice that naruto manga story is way ahead of the actual TV anime??? (Well i think its obvious) and this is also getting annoying because only 1 episode per week cant wait for that long
mad.gif

WELL not that i want to break your hopes or anything but it has beeen like that for a while and not only with naruto all animes air only once a week (except for maybe 2 or 3 weeks per year when they deliver 2 episodes)

http://www.brain-mart.com/

Buy a new brain. It will, hopefully, knowing you it still is a doubtful prediction, help you to understand why Manga is so far ahead from Anime. It's like omfg- why are the Books for Lord of the Rings came out earlier than the damn movies-- eh?? --- Not to point out the obvious here, but did anyone ELSE notice that EVERY SERIE that is BASED on a MANGA or GAME are so behind of what they're based on? WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT OF THAT ZomaifawkinGAWDZ-YO What IS GOING ON!!!!1111

So I'm assuming that you're one of those dub fans who is unable to read and watch at the same time? Pitiful, your existence is.

----Let this be your punishment for being incredibly off-topic.

lol, sorry ser4, but I agree with noob here; it was a pretty dumb question, and deserved a pretty harsh response.
As for it coming from a novel (as is the case with FMP, Haruhi, etc), it doesn't change the fact that the novel, manga, game, or whatever the anime is based on comes out before the anime, and thus is ahead of it. It doesn't take much thought to figure that one out.

Anyway~ *wants to know more about Peins clones*

To respond to your statement. I'd recommend watching Reborn or reading its manga. At some point you may come to realize that, there exists a similar being like Pein in that serie. Can't remember his name but he had the power to possess another being's body. It is said that Pein has similar abilities (He has advanced his abilities to some degree and adjusted it for a ninja life style) and thus is capable of possessing human bodies. I'm not sure if I have read this correctly, but there was a note somewhere in some forums that first mentioned this. Anyways- this was confirmed by last week's manga. Also I've heard that he can control the body of 3rd and 4th Hokage, so that's something to look forward to.

QUOTE (ser4 @ Nov 15 2007, 12:16 AM) that would be good 3rd and 4th fighting. is this like what orochimaru did?
Most probably not. Just like the last chapter, He'd have to summon the two.-- Again this isn't what I believe or think is true, it's just some random rumor wandering the net knocking each fan's door.

QUOTE (radiantfire @ Aug 11 2007, 05:04 PM) I don't think Tobi is Mandara Uchiha. He only said that he has Mandara's powers, not Mandara himself.
possibilities about tobi. there are:
1. tobi is mandara uchiha. but this is very weak.he is back from petending death 'n long meditation
2. tobi is obito.if we reconstruct the name of obito, we can see tobi as the same person as obito.

I dont reacall but i'm pretty sure the manga has not stated who tobi is yet (my personal belief is that it is Obito)
Wow thats all i really have to say i hadnt read the manga for a few weeks so had a little catching up to do, I knew things looked bleak for Jiraiya but wow
sad.gif

I won't spoil much but the reason why Tobi became the leader of Akatsuki is He's got the legendary Cloak . This is such a waste, there's nothing important going on in manga right now.

PS it's been confirmed whose Naruto's real parents are.

It was a real sad ending to 382.

Why Why why why why
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Yes it confirmed everything about naruto parents and his name

But they they still didn't reveal who the real pain is

Thoughts?

Kishi puts Narutos mother in the chapter? So it could have something to do with her? Hopefully next chapter tells us. Atleast we know the prophecy is naruto and not pein.

hmmm... wonder if d frog tells naruto bout his past n tells him how 2 kill pein.... tis pein guys a real pain man.. wat is his tecnique... guess we'll get 2 noe next chapter... it was very sad though 2 see jiraya dyin lke tat... wonder how will tsunade feel n wat will she do....
dry.gif
ph34r.gif

Get your manga facts together boiii. It's all been explained a long time ago. Where you been?
If you're reading this then wow, you're good! Anyways, he probably sealed 9tails inside Naruto because he knew a certain someone had the ability to keep on summoning it from time to time *cough*tobi*cough* just to stirr things up a bit. But now that it's sealed within naruto, it cannot be summoned UNTIL it is either released (by which means the container is eliminated or content has been removed with the -taadaa- method) or the container (container = naruto, btw) becomes the content itself. Naruto's mother, just in case you haven't noticed, was wraped by dogs OR died as she gathered information about who and when 9tail will be summoned again. PS it was naruto's mother request or death wish if you will- that 9tail be sealed within naruto so that he may grow up to be a hero, just like the main character in the book Jiriya wrote. Further information about my excellent story making skills or random prediction can be accessed by visiting your local 'up-stairs' or by calling 1-8000-252-1172-423.

Legendary Akatsuki cloak ftWinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnenene!!!!111oneoneoene

uuuH?? you got me lost noob dying wish, being wraped? dude where do you come up with info's like this
also i knew naruto was the destined child...i also knew juraya's going to die ..*sob *sob
sad.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back