Naruto Manga Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
a) Itachi appears uber powerful(same as in naruto "fight"), tells some stuff(teh plot device) and
A1) Leaves.
A2) Killed by leader.
A3) Itachi lets get "killed".
A4) Becomes a third main character and Sasuke's love interest. Works in some...pork store, changes his cloak to pink and creates his own band.....

B ) Saske is stronger(oh, [sarcasm] what an unexpected twist[/sarcarsm]). Itachi tells something(teh plot device) to Sasuke as:
B1 ) he dies. either he had already been mortally wounded or he decided to tell that(teh plot device) while Sasuke is attacking.
B2 ) He escapes or it was a bunshin.

c) Sasuke begins to cry slits his own wrists too much and dies a bleeding death. Itachi stands here for a few hours. I can't predict on what he would be thinking...

For each of ways another line is needed - "Kisame sits in the corner forgotten by everyone"

QUOTE (Anybody @ Aug 18 2007, 02:44 AM) a) Itachi appears uber powerful(same as in naruto "fight"), tells some stuff(teh plot device) and
A1) Leaves.
A2) Killed by leader.
A3) Itachi lets get "killed".
A4) Becomes a third main character and Sasuke's love interest. Works in some...pork store, changes his cloak to pink and creates his own band.....

B ) Saske is stronger(oh, [sarcasm] what an unexpected twist[/sarcarsm]). Itachi tells something(teh plot device) to Sasuke as:
B1 ) he dies. either he had already been mortally wounded or he decided to tell that(teh plot device) while Sasuke is attacking.
B2 ) He escapes or it was a bunshin.

c) Sasuke begins to cry slits his own wrists too much and dies a bleeding death. Itachi stands here for a few hours. I can't predict on what he would be thinking...

For each of ways another line is needed - "Kisame sits in the corner forgotten by everyone"
Haha.
laugh.gif
I can totally see that happening

Okay I just read chapter 367 and even though it kinda suggested that Naruto's father was the fourth.....but it was unclear....but we know that his father trained under Jiraiya.....I kinda have a feeling that his father is Pain and Pain's partner is Naruto's mother, Kushina Uzumaki..........but then Pein's partner apparently has blue hair.....ah I'm confused.
wink.gif

QUOTE (onimike @ Aug 26 2007, 11:25 PM) Let's make a bet.
I say Jiraiya dies.
yeah that did seem like a send off

Thread closed.

lock_4.gif
Spam is getting out of hand. It'll remain locked till further notice.
lock_4.gif

Reopened- A few chapters' been released. More on topic materials and less off-topic nonsense.

chapter 375 is the latest i think right now
smile.gif

Jiraiya`s doing some strange summoning technique. i wonder what it is.
by the way...i`m just wondering who is the real master of Akatsuki...since there are Pein and Uchiha Madara. If Pein is the leader why is Uchiha Madara commanding him. i think maybe Pein is just a puppet.

hmmm.... i wonder if jiraya will be able 2 come out of it alive... has any 1 read d latest manga no 376.... wat do u think bout it.... looks like jiraya has some tricks up his sleeves....
cool.gif
ph34r.gif
bout naruto's parents... i think it's likely tat he is d 4th's son n it explains y naruto has wind element in him(his mom)..... i hope tey will tell us more bout naruto's past n y is uchiha mandara havin a close look out 4 sasuke.... i wonder if itachi know's out mandara n is he d reason y itachi killed his clan save 4 his brother... hope tey will explain more next epis...
tongue.gif

Dude...

naruto being Fourth's son , was already confirmed like... 2-3 chapters ago?...

And I have no doubts that Jiraya will bite the dust. Then the froggy will go to Naruto, he will learn about that(maybe will get some cool clothes his papa was wearing), train and here we go - a new arc.

His death and how he will die is how he is supposed to change the way of the "destined" child.

hmmmm..... wat r u sayin bout changin d destined child.... i can't wait 4 d next manga epi.... wonder wat happens 2 naruto after jiraya.... kindda sad though another sanin goin 2 die.... ahhhh..... sad it's too sad....
sad.gif
ph34r.gif

QUOTE (ser4 @ Oct 29 2007, 11:45 AM) is this a speculation or you know something i don't ?
Well if you recall, how he became the character he is now was a result of the death of his friend(s) [[ the other kid ]] Thus it is safe to assume the only way to change the way he sees things is that a person he respects/loves fights him and get killed trying to stop him. Things like that always leave a huge impact on the character himself if you refer to other fiction or non fiction with characters having similar past. Or, you could relate that theory to other character's bitter past in this serie, like the Garaa's, Sosuke, Sai, Kakashi, or any other main character. The list gets really long but you get the idea. I think it's something related to author's past that such explanations are offered to most cases that involve insanity. He basically has explained why most characters are the way they are based on the death of the people they respected/loved. In my opinion he either had a sad childhood or is out of idea and keeps on sucking ideas out of one messed up drama. And this is why people shouldn't watch drama, especially old drunken beings. It'll make everything more messed up. -- Regarding this chapter I must say, I haven't really read it, I merely skimmed thru the raw version and found nothing interesting except that those whom he has summoned see what he sees and he sees what they see and I thought, wow that's kinda nifty.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back