Naruto Manga Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Really? I didn't know that. Well atleast tobi's alive :/
edit: replaced by a higher quality picture. its in chinese this time.

JOJO_017_rhtrth.png

JOJO_018_tjtyjy.png

damn i didnt know tobi had a sharingan ^^. argh cant wait to get chapter 364, and yay hes alive

woah! that's the guy that the kyuubi mentioned in chapeter 309. godlike. i cant wait to see what happens next.

lol I bet they'll get their hands on naruto after he has killed Itachi. Then he will see this new 'leader' and accept to have his 'monster' removed from him. But they don't remove the 'nine tail', instead they'll seal the rest of the 'monsters' in him.

TEH END.

lol where do you come up wif this stuff lol.....

its just random things... its quite funny but its things that might happen but i doubt naruto woud give up the kyuubi actually he might... but i dunno i cnt wait to see the story plot progress
laugh.gif

*smacks sakura* feature I see, clearly. Crystal like, feature is within my visions.

Actually, they're combination of random possible things that may happen
tongue.gif

haha its cool

tobi is madara uchiha =]

the one uchia that the nine tails compared saskue to whiel saskue was in naruto at the begining of the shippuden series =p

OMG....Tobi is emo!!! XDDDDD
laugh.gif

Hmmmmm...I wanna know the name of the Akatsuki's chick...who's partner is Pain/Pein.

Which one is it Pein or Pain ??

I don't know why I started but now I can't stop (reading the Manga)

I know tobi called himself madara uchiha but why I do I think he might be "Obito"

wahh that "Obito" hmm he might be tobi maybe because you only see one part of his face which is his left eye and kakashi has a left sharingan soo... maybe a connection
tongue.gif

That guy is called Pein the partner of the akatsuki's chick with the flower in her head. From what i see her name is still not said.

If I remember correctly Uchiha clan was pretty popular when Obito was around and rumours has it that Madara was around way before that. In fact he was one of the first.

Speaking of Uchiha's. Next chapter will be a battle between Naruto and Itachi.

well. that's the english fansubbed version. if you check the chinese or jap version. it stated clearly that he said he is uchiha mandara.

about itachi and naruto fighting ..i don't really think so more like itachi is going to tell something to naruto and then saske is going to show up and naruto is going to turn to be just a clone BTw i do not think that madara is obito because obito's right eye was smashed

do you guyes know if there is naruto this week?

well i just think naruto will attack itachi and then itachi might not want to fight because he wants to tell him something or they will just have a really good fight and maybe itachi will say something about sasuke and naruto will go kyuubi with 3 tails lol......

Chapter 366 was a nice laid-back chapter........Itachi Vs. Sasuke....I think....most likely.
laugh.gif
I got this weird feeling that Tsunade is gonna die..........I don't want her to....but you gotta love her when she gets angry at Jiraiya or drinks sake like a man.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Aug 17 2007, 08:04 PM) Chapter 366 was a nice laid-back chapter........Itachi Vs. Sasuke....I think....most likely.
laugh.gif
I got this weird feeling that Tsunade is gonna die..........I don't want her to....but you gotta love her when she gets angry at Jiraiya or drinks sake like a man.
laugh.gif

Oh I think its gonna be Jiraiya I feel like he's saying goodbye..

Predictions?
1 Jiraiya dies. With the whole talk this time its clear that we will see more of his backstory and he will die somewhere in rain village.
2. Itachi revealing "THE BIG PLOT DEVICE" to both naruto and Sasuke, which would make them team up after some time(after 200 chapter, perhaps?)
3. Jiraiya has a god as his source....sees all, knows all, spills out stuff and perfect moments...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back