Naruto Manga Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Wait-- you guys saw that coming JUST when he talked to Tsunade? Don't mean to be rude or anything, but that's damn late. It became quite apparent that he'd die the moment orochimaru was killed. The master was killed so that disciple would grow stronger. Jiriya knew this was coming hence why he refused to become a Hokage. I knew he'd die since he got involved with Akatsuki and investigating their course of action. It was only a matter of time before he'd get rid of Jiriya to spice up the drama-- just like when the 3rd was killed and most of the readers were upset about it. (tbh I thought he was gonna get killed by Tobi and not Pain.)

if i follow your logic correctly the this mean tsunade's gonna hit the bell as well and about orochimaru dying well he is part of kabuto now ain't he? so technicly he isn't dead

i doubt tsunade will die so early. she will go look for Jiraya and find him dead and hunt the akatsu dwn. well at least jiraya sed his goodbye 2 her.

as for orochimaru i think he will take over half the body of kabito and that then can lead on to another storyline for shippuden.

I didnt want Jiraya to die man. that was so sad. i wonder wat naruto will do wen he finds out.

Yet another above-average chapter...still we get alot of Pein nonsense on "omg their istery".

Scene with Tsunade was nice...

ANd grrr, yet again we get ~7 ppl ganking on 1. Well atleast this time "1" won't die....Too bad that the spoiler of Madara showing Naruto the death of Jiraya did not happen... ...

And uh...after all of this, Itachi and emosuke are still ONLY talking... -.- talk about pacing...

Is this a new thread, even if its old i will still join.

You know how the sharingan have those 3 pupil things and the ms creactes one big pupil maybe what madara wants is 3 ppl who can use the ms inorder to create one big sharigan ritual etc and fulfil as itachi said "the clans true purpose." I hope this theory is new as i think its original.

Plus i think Madara is the mastermind of Akatsuki but pein is the official leader, as for who or what pein is i still have a nagging feeling that its yondaine and if it is that blows bigtime.

Farewell jiraya, i will certaintly miss you, as for Naruto learn some f ing jutsu instead spamming a 1 hit kill move, so ridiculous. Am i the only one that thought 4tail naruto fight totally suked, relying on it, sure it was cool with naruto vs sasuke part one but now im tired of it. I want to see some masterful ninjery again like orochimaru vs the 3rd, i think that was a masterful fight.

I was pleased with jiraya's performance as well, as he showed varied jutsu's.

Final point, i just want the itachi/sasuke thing to end now, its been prolonged long enough

It's a theory that's been going around for quite sometime now. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. Basically the theory is that 1st hokage sealed away madara's true powers. In order to obtain his true powers he'll need three sharingan users with eyes as advanced as his to unseal his powers once more. (there's been a debate whether he had such powers or not. Some prefer to call it obtaining the new sharingan and some retaining what was already his.)

Something else you should know about is that Madara's father was an actual 'God' whose powers were quite superior, but Madara kinda defeated him. (or was it something else? its 3 in the morning so I dont really remember if his father sealed his powers or 1st hokage)

Anyways yeah while i still can punch the keyboard, ill tell you something else. It's been rumored that nine tail was summoned by madara.

feel free to correct me--- i remember that theory from a long time ago and im really tired right now and thus bounded to make mistakes.

i've never heart of this before but...sounds interesting when you wake up
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
could you give me some more detail on that?

This event would be something that'd relate more to the past, before Madara was born or rather had taken place in the past. Though, you may already have noticed the similarities between the two bloodlines of Hyuuga and Uchiha, based on theories Sharingan is a variation or a new form of Byakugan. According to characters themselves, Hyuuga is one of the eldest clans of Konoha. Anyways, back to theory section; a long time ago, perhaps even before the creation of Konoha itself a man whose identity was unknown got involved with a woman from Hyuuga. As a result, the woman fell in love with the man and she gave birth to a child named Madara.

Now before we move on I'd like to point a few things out:
Madara's father was the King of Tengu, Sojobo, a Yamabushi Tengu. And the symbol you've seen on Mr. Emo's back is a fan, also known as Uchiha. It is said that Sojobo, as the King of Tengu's had the a few abilities, such as telepathy, teleport and creating a storm. Teleportation: Kakkashi used it in a battle with Akatsuki, he teleported the opponent to another dimension as he exploded himself. Telepathy is where Itachi invaded Kakkashi's mind. I myself have yet to notice any storm so I can't give you any referrence at this moment. Now back to the theory section:

As Madara grew older his father became interested in taking over his body (kind of like what Orochimaru does--- though some claim that was Sojobo's true intention to begin with--- as in he married the woman to create a new container. I will not deny the possibility, but won't claim that's to be the case either. I'm thinking that his father feared Madara than anything else.) Thus Madara summoned Nine tail (or some claim that he made a pact with him, although if you compare the summoning process and making a pact, you'd see there's little to no difference at all between the two) and used its powers to grow stronger. However he still was not able to defeat Sojobo and thus sealed him up. Now to unseal him three MangekyouSharingan users are required. Now to go back on what franzoir stated that you were confused about: The true purpose of Uchiha clan, according to Itachi's behavior and way of thinking, is to unseal Sojobo and grant him a container of some sort, just like what he desired. Now who these three MS users are? Well Itachi and Emo are two of them, Madara is probably the third one, but Kakkashi in a way is a MS user too. Thus we don't really know at this point. (But it may be Madara, since Itachi is unaware of Madara's true identity.) Another thing to mention, while we're at it is that while Madara is taking the risk of being killed just by participating in such exercise or rather activity to unseal what he had sealed in the past, you should think about the fact that he's building a new weapon using the Tailed monsters and thus, by completing this weapon he may hold enough power to defeat Sojobo and possibly take over his body or gain his abilities. Unseal him just to kill him? Well if you were used all your life too you may have done a similar thing.

I believe this person has done a better job explaining the series of events or the so called history of Uchiha. Source?!

Edit: You should check out the last post made by that person, he made a lot of good points with those pictures, although I'd say if you hadn't already noticed them from previous chapters, then you're a failure, an exceptional failure whose life is dedicated to failing.

You know what i am actually quite annoyed, this is the first naruto thread i joined so i am not aware of these thoeries and i really did think my theory was original.

I didnt even have a clue about Madara father etc. But im tired, im tired of all these eyes things and now my greatest wish is for naruto to develope some ultimate dbz powerup and i dunno in the midst of a battle with pein/madara develope his own eye jutsu and the sharingan, rinnegan and whatever the other crap is, it look like a toy. I dont even care if its the final battle and naruto pwns all without a hint of resistance. Yea that would be sweet.

Still one thing that eludes me is WHO IS PEIN. Straight away Yahiko and that other emo lookalike boy would be too obvious. If it is them, the writers suck (excuse my french). When they finally do reveal who Pein is, it has to be someone plausible and it has to be someone we all know. If not they should explain it well.

As for the convo tsunade and jiraiya had before the battle, tbh i think kakashi would make a crap hokage who else is in an agreement?

wow if you read through the uchiha source information thing, then that theory is almost perfect, but you guys should remember that you are only looking at the pieces that fit into the theory and not the ones that dont, which makes it a really one sided theory. not that im dissing it or anything, i happen to believe it but, just remember to look at the other stuff, not just what works.........

sauske is like one of the most original characters i have seen, and i have read many mangas and watched many animes. in the manga, after naruto comes back, he is this very original character because he kills some people and lets some live its really hard to describe but he is very original compared to naruto who is based to a heroic-like character and sees everyone as equals.

anyway the anime is superduper sssssssslllllllloooowwww.... .... ...

i think that the manga is at least 20 or 40 episodes ahead. (if the pace continues)

i agree with snake68 the anime is way too slow. well io suppose they only slowin dwn so they can make shippuden a longer series. i cant wait for the brothers to start there fight. im gussin sauske will hav the upper hnd in the battle. any guesses of the outcome of the match??? im voting for itachi to win only because we havnt seen him in a reall propa fight and we havnt seen the jitsus hes learnt.

well i f they star giving us 1hour specials like that every week we might never catch up to the manga .....or my bad we may catch up to the manga after it is done i think they are not going to fight to the death something is going to interfere

beep beep! --- spoiler bus is here;
*grin---stab* what's the matter itachi?
yup, mr emo stabbed mr hatred. what happened after that? read the manga you losers XD-- jojo's got its raw out, yall should get it.

wtfz- new sharingan? lolz.

For noob:

Just a thought... I think Madara has to use 3 other people that has to have MangekyouSharingan. I don't think he can use himself to unseal his powers. Also, Sasuke still hasn't unlocked his if I'm not mistaken, but if it's like you said then Sasuke's MangekyouSharingan power is that "storm" you was talking about. Then you would have three different MangekyouSharingan users with the three different power and if Madara does whatever to all three, he'll get all three of those powers including to whatever he has with his own MangekyouSharingan. Maybe, Itachi, Sasuke, and Kakashi was the chosen successors of the Sharingan.

He probably won't be able to use it that randomly. As far as manga goes, he has yet to complete the jutsu, but even if he does, it's not like he'll ever use it. (Unless it's to save mr emo.)

No ken, Madara's master plan isn't to unseal his father but-- most likely, defeat him once and for all. Also, if I am not mistaken, according to Itachi, there've been 3 Uchihas who have had MangekyouSharingans. Madara, someone and Itachi. As to who this other person is, I can't remember. There also is a possibility that this other person is still alive, and thus Itachi only needs Sasuke to gain (if he doesn't already) Mangekyou in order to have '3 mangekyou' sharingan users.

Going back to Madara gaining new powers: That's why he's using Bijus' powers. After removing each demon's power from the container, he'd be able to construct such weapon that'd enable him to--- eliminate his father if he's ever brought back to existence.

Side note: Kakkashi, regardless of how talented he is, cannot control Mangekeyou like those of Uchiha clan. His chakra capacities are also very limited when compared to other characters such as Naruto/Sasuke or any other 'main-character'. Therefore, I'd not be puttin' my money on Kakkashi being the 'chosen successor' (he's not even uchiha
tongue.gif
)

i don't think it was ever said if saske's got more chakra than kakashi we know naruto does.....2 as much but not saske and btw this whole theory about madara unsealing his father and defeating him ...there is something fishy about it ....

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back