Nagasarete Airantou

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Thanks, I've got it now.
I prefer the manga to the anime, I wasn't keen on the look of the anime, it was too in-your-face somehow, with incredibly vivid colours and over the top movements, it just felt too cartoony if you know what I mean.

Yeah I can only guess. I mean in the anime Ikuto should have dies probablly 30 or so times with the massive nosebleeds he had in the anime. Although in the manga there it doesn't overdo the nosebleed bit, but with the exception of a few parts of course, since it needs to be there.
tongue.gif
Anyways at least this manga wasn't abandoned like some series tend to end up at times.

I get a bit tired of all the nosebleeds in the manga too, but they're not as bad as in the anime. Ikuto is so lucky to be surrounded by such uninhibited girls yet it just seems to be a burden to him. Perhaps he has high blood pressure? It would be nice to see a bit of progress in his ability to handle ecchi situations but I suppose that's not going to happen.

If he was albe to handle those ecchi situations I would only guess it would of turned into an H-like manga instead. Never the less I would of still read it if it actually went that route though never the less.
laugh.gif
Anyways at least the guy is trying to keep himself in check, because I think the girls that love him are probablly a few years younger then he is... probablly that or around his age though.

Since it's been a while since my last post and to bump this thread.

Oh chapter 30 has just been translated now, and I must say it was rather funny. I never would have liked to see this in the anime when the had the chance since it explains why Rin really is a bad capenter and how she got posessed by an expert and yet perverted female carpender.

Never the less at least there is some kind of movement when it comes ot the translations that all I can say for now.

Well at least there is some kind of progress with this manga. Although it's supprisingly slower then how the anime was. I mean most of te chapters were already out before the anime started if I remebered correctly.

And so 50 chapters later (that's excluding the part a and b chapters). They did another torunament for Ikktou, but this time he's not completely a target. Also, it's rather interesting that in this round he has to make sure that he manages to keep his sword and obtain four other items as well. For some reason I kind of wonder what those items were though.

Well, I just registered here and all. Just to clear things up, the anime ends differently at volume 9 of the manga. So there's still lots of material for a second season.

QUOTE (Meow-kun @ Mar 21 2009, 07:18 PM) Well, I just registered here and all. Just to clear things up, the anime ends differently at volume 9 of the manga. So there's still lots of material for a second season.
Of course, but that is usually common for most anime series that was baised off of a manga. Sometimes it tends to follow the manga while other times it goes it's own way, and other times it does something in a hybrid format.

In any case I forgot to mention that it seems Ikuto managed to get 3 items for the borrowing contest, and it seems that Macchi-nee had a fairly peaceful moment with him.

The best teams would be Ayane and Suzu and even the danger pair Rin and Shinobu. It goes to show you that the most clutziest pair and work fiarly well.

And the manga is currently up to chapter 53 as of now.

i like this manga ive only seen the anime and that good as well

Ok so the manga is now up to chapter 59, and I was kind of supprised on how they introduced Machi-nee's great great grandmother. I mean she looks just like Machi-nee, but with white hair instead.

With some of these chapters being done I kind of wonder if they would spring for a second season becuase of this.

Ok chapters 60 and 61 were basically Machi-nee's training to save her shiniigami. In the end she kind of learned a hard lesson to keep with her basic training or else something like this would happen again. Although it goes to show you that she can be very cute if need be.

Although for chapters 62 and 62.5 we have Rin really acting more like a foreman then a carpender. I mean she knows how things are to be done, but can't do it on her own.

Now as for 62.5 it seemed that this was the mark of the manga being an anime at the time this chapter was done. Of course what suppised me is that they had the Well Girl from The Ring make an odd cameo appearance here.
tongue.gif

whos your favorite characters? or like whos the cutest?

i like the best machi.. especially when she put her both hands in her face.. cutee..
smile.gif

and rin when she is very shy.. thats what makes her cute

Well as of the latest chapters it seems that our half yuki-ona is on a quest to recover her familiar's ability since she was too lazy before I guess. not only that but for Ayane to tag along only means that it's going to be even better. I mean the only reason she was helping her was because she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Also, Machi-nee actually shows off her new sikigami by having it as a chibi form of herself.

Overall I prefer Ayane since she seems to be the easy going one of the shrine maidens. Besides she was the first girl that went further than anyoen with Ikuto as well.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Aug 07 2010, 12:44 PM)Overall I prefer Ayane since she seems to be the easy going one of the shrine maidens. Besides she was the first girl that went further than anyone with Ikuto as well.

Yeah, I can see that. But you see that's what disappoints me in a way. It is funny to see Ayane shy away after kissing Ikuto, but I've really wanted to see Suzu go for it or something. The CPR scene at the beginning doesn't count. lol Well that's what I'm waiting for and I'm cheering Suzu on! I also think she's hilarious too. Ayane would be a close second to make me laugh a lot too.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back