Myself; Yourself

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
According to moonphase, a visual novel game Myself; Yourself will be getting anime adaptation.
KAORI, the vocalist of the OP game will also sings the OP song of the anime version. ( Kaori's Blog )

Myself; Yourself

Premier: October 2007
Game Website: Myself; Yourself
Story (from Game official website):
The hero and Sai Hidaka are boys of 16 years who go to a public high
school.
He will just gone up to the move and the second grade of high-school, and
return to this town again by the convenience of the work of parents after
it spends it in the town that becomes a stage during years up to the
fifth grader in the elementary school Tokyo.
The story starts there.

Five years to him
The one that doesn't change and what is changeable are impudently
shown off.

It was scenery that frantically ran when it was small and was seen
on the hill that went up, and a position of the coastline to
whistle while bathing in the sea breeze in the whole body.

It was height of the horizontal bar of the schoolyard
in the elementary school, and a number of stars seen
at night of which it cleared up.

It is goodness of the condition of the boy who was the bad friend.

It is a shining pupil and …… the girl who was the other party
of the …… first love before.

Agreeing or gap between memory and reality.
It is made for various one to draw, to pull his and his circumference apart,
and to play at.
Various changes give the pain that the thorn sticks in Ticri and the chest.

Surrounding person, thing, event that greets boy's eyes, and desire …….

He loses something in a campus life ..interstice of ..moving.. time.. new,
and something is obtained.

You : me.

You and I original originally.

It seems to be me, and you. seem

He will go up greatly in the step of the life when noticing to
live is to agree with someone.

Is it just me, or the story looks like a poem?
blink.gif

Maybe this will be just another romance story, but the character design is not bad.I will give this a try....

the way it is setup implies it is a poem at least to me.

another great looking anime I must add to my list.

*sigh* thanks a lot jul10 >-< my list keeps growing and will almost never see the day when it decreases - not even a little. gao, so much anime and so little time.

looking foward to this though ^^

I could barely understand what this show is about. I'm sure it's in there somewhere.
huh.gif
Maybe like some poetry I should be looking deeper to find the true meaning.
laugh.gif

Based on visual novel=kaiwaii girls!

I'm going to have to check out the 1st few eps just because of that.

Is the poem 100% correct, cause I can speak perfect English and to me parts of it don't make any sense .
"He will just gone upto the move..." is not a grammatically correct sentence
unsure.gif

There is also no punctuation from " ... ,and...elementary school Tokyo." Which makes this part of the passage incomprehensible. I have no idea what to make of it
smile.gif

well the story is like a poem but its sure looks like a love story for me. anyway im bad at poems so im just giving it a try to understand that one.
laugh.gif
hhmmm about the girls, im sure they are so KAWAII!!!!!
laugh.gif
well i expect this to have a cute story line, and based on the first part of the poem i think the place of this series is focused on School. and i prefer school oriented anime's....
laugh.gif

QUOTE (smittles @ Jul 25 2007, 11:51 AM) Is the poem 100% correct, cause I can speak perfect English and to me parts of it don't make any sense .
"He will just gone upto the move..." is not a grammatically correct sentence
unsure.gif

There is also no punctuation from " ... ,and...elementary school Tokyo." Which makes this part of the passage incomprehensible. I have no idea what to make of it
smile.gif

i think its a direct translation from japanese >.< so you kinda have to play around with the words =/

'he will just gone upto the move' probably means 'he will have just moved' or something to the effect that implies he moved recently.
'elementary school tokyo' is kinda straight forward - 'Tokyo elementry school'

i would rephrase the whole thing but i cant be bothered to read it all and re-word it >.< it sounds like a romance/harem to me =/ might check it out when it comes out...

I'm looking forward to this.....its based on a H-game...yipee!!! Its romance drama....so I'll definitely be watching this.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 28 2007, 02:55 AM) I'm looking forward to this.....its based on a H-game...yipee!!! Its romance drama....so I'll definitely be watching this.
biggrin.gif

So I take it that you're also interested into hentai XD

girl with really long hair looks nice~~~

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 28 2007, 10:36 AM) So I take it that you're also interested into hentai XD
Well I love visual novels....especially Tsukihime and all the other works of Type-Moon.
biggrin.gif

I just watched the first episode and i have to say i really like this anime already. Have to see what happends in the next few episode's but it's good. Character design and everything is very well done. It's a good mix between comedy and love. I also liked the scene in the bookstore with aoi where she goes on and on about that detective book where she has a pauze and says "Here comes the spoilers, cover your ears" XD. Also the ending was pretty good where the guy gets slapped in the face real hard, i wonder how he is gona make this up. How stupid can you be forgetting one of your most important friends after you moved.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Oct 04 2007, 04:24 PM) I just watched the first episode and i have to say i really like this anime already. Have to see what happends in the next few episode's but it's good. Character design and everything is very well done. It's a good mix between comedy and love. I also liked the scene in the bookstore with aoi where she goes on and on about that detective book where she has a pauze and says "Here comes the spoilers, cover your ears" XD. Also the ending was pretty good where the guy gets slapped in the face real hard, i wonder how he is gona make this up. How stupid can you be forgetting one of your most important friends after you moved.
I agree Dragon this series has started out pretty good, Character development as well story foundation. I guess the fall season is off to a pretty good start

Aoi's voice is a little too high pitched for my ears, but she's cute though. Looks like another good harem show, a good replacement for Tokimeki Memorial. This, along with Kimikiss and Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun are harem shows I'm looking forward to this Fall.

Oh heavens.... Aois voice makes me wanna hurt myself. I thought it was just the kid voice at first, but they have the older voice almost the same... That is the ONLY problem with this series.... so far. I'm normally not one to watch a series like this, but I really have nothing better to do right now.

Ah well, hopefully she won't be too major into the show, and will kind of just sit as a side character while some other person takes the female lead.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 28 2007, 06:56 AM) Well I love visual novels....especially Tsukihime and all the other works of Type-Moon.
biggrin.gif

hmm.... i hope this anime have same quality like fate and tsukihime.... i really expect that...
cool.gif

Why do I get this gut feeling that this is another Hgame gone harem anime on us now? Not that there isn't anything wrong with that, but this means I must check it out now to see what this is all about.

Just finshed the first ep.

I like this series, i like the anime style its quite nice. The character development appears to go at a nice pace. This series has definatly got my interest and i look forward to how it plays out.

Plus this series has a nice balance of Comedy and slight Romance, just hope it doesnt go eechi to spoil the mood but all in all nice ep!

Im liking this anime season already!

I like this not only because the story and genre is my favorite school romance that it, but it is also created by the same ppl who created Memories Off, I prefer this over Da Capo II at moment. I gonna watch both of course plus Clannad but if I have to pick my favorite Clannad, Myself; yourself, then Da Capo II. Another one I am looking forward to is Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun but haven't seen it yet so don't know what spot I should put it in.

Aoi chan is cute, don't know about most of you but I didn't get bother by her voice one bit, is sort of cute to me.

watched the first episode few momments ago and I really liked it
smile.gif
got my attention.. it has slice of comedy, romance and it seems that somethng is hidden
smile.gif
so I'll be looking forward to the next episodes
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back