Myself; Yourself

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Tsukino @ Oct 05 2007, 03:49 PM) Did anybody feel the Slap on the face. man just looking at it i can feel the pain
I did trust me women scorn or if she was on her pms day then your in deep S##t i had been slap before trust me it hurt like a bitch. But my gf got angry cause i forgot her name when i answer the door i was half awake of course.

getting back on topic

love this anime so cool remind me of bit like foutai something like that town with twin girls

just finished watching the 1st episode. im looking forward to the episodes in the future, this anime seems very interesting. lmao the guy was slapped near the end of the episode xD

Spoiler Alert anybody?
spoilergs7.gif

And to think no spoilers could be given at all in an anime... How daring this anime is.

Ok after seeing this episode I must say it's another harem anime to take over a series that I've just finished reciently. Thesefore I'm going to say the first episode is good enough for me to follow this series to the end as of now.

As for that slap in the end I think that was the slap that could be heard around the world on how major that was.

Well I like it so far.. I wouldn't classify it as harem when there are only two girls vying for the guy, unless there'll be more.. Hopefully Aoi-chan won't end up like Hikaru in KOR.. maybe folks who know of the game can give a hint as to how tragic it will be
wink.gif

well im not a harem fan, but i thought i might as well give this one a try! some great releases coming out this fall season, so excited XD! but anyway, i liked Aoi-chan, specially funny when she started getting all haywire with the whole novel/book thing

Well when it's baised off of an h-game I automaticaly think it must be harem no mater what, due to gamming experience and nothing more.

QUOTE (npcomplete @ Oct 06 2007, 02:50 PM) Well I like it so far.. I wouldn't classify it as harem when there are only two girls vying for the guy, unless there'll be more..

Aside from that it's only the first episode give it time before a few more girls appear now. Besides I thought that there were three girls after him. Since I count the twin sister, Aoi, and the priestess that smacked him.

Just finished the first episode. I like the animation quality. Well... I'm not into harem anime or h-games.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 06 2007, 06:13 PM)Aside from that it's only the first episode give it time before a few more girls appear now. Besides I thought that there were three girls after him. Since I count the twin sister, Aoi, and the priestess that smacked him.

You mean there are more girls??? This is not gonna be another School Days right (no one dies in the end)? Anyway, what's up with that priestess? No one slaps people out of no where for no reason.

Anyway, I gonna keep watching this, For now, solely for the art. But if the story turns me off, I'll probably drop it.

QUOTE (biankita @ Oct 06 2007, 07:03 PM) You mean there are more girls??? This is not gonna be another School Days right (no one dies in the end)? Anyway, what's up with that priestess? No one slaps people out of no where for no reason.

Anyway, I gonna keep watching this, For now, solely for the art. But if the story turns me off, I'll probably drop it.
ah ha, same reason why im watching loll....but i did think the slap was a tad bit dramatic, but what can you do, the guy you've liked for so long and been good friends with since you were kids, doesn't even recognize you, even when you're standing right in front of them...that is something to be very mad about!

Well I'm only leaning on the ways of Shuffle! not School Days. Besides I heard a lot of bad stories and whatnot about that game (School Days) and I think the anime as well. So here's hoping it won't get bloody, but I don't think you have to hope that hard since the slap in the face was kind of justified there.

Looks interesting. I have to say, I don't get how he knew all the others but didn't recognize the one that he was day dreaming about. Maybe he had her all blown up in his head to be larger than life and didn't see what was right in front of his face.

well yeah he's a real clutz for torgeting her... but he nearly recognised Aoi chan and he didn't really recognise the twins actually the guy started shouting at him and then the techer said who they were... and as for the maiden umm it has been 5 years so she should have changed a lot
smile.gif
it' kind of understandable that he couldn't recognise her
smile.gif

Seen the first episode and it looks pretty interesting. Though i wasn't suprised towards the end because it was kind of simple to figure out that the girl from the temple was Nanaka. I believe that the reason that Sana got slapped in the face wasn't because he forgot her name although that may have played a part, but that he never finished listening to the song that she dedicated to him before he left.

mugen07 may I ask what you are talking about? cause at that time it was all she could play and he came back so I really don't think she slapped him because of that.. I mean she didn't say by what time she will have learnt the song or anything like that
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (mugen07 @ Oct 07 2007, 01:20 PM) Seen the first episode and it looks pretty interesting. Though i wasn't suprised towards the end because it was kind of simple to figure out that the girl from the temple was Nanaka. I believe that the reason that Sana got slapped in the face wasn't because he forgot her name although that may have played a part, but that he never finished listening to the song that she dedicated to him before he left.
yeah...i dont think she would've slapped him for something like that...i would be more pissed if someone i was really close to didn't even recognize me even though they were staring right at me...ha ha..i dont think she was actually mad about him not listening to her finish her song

I just watched episode 1. I can't say it blew me away (like most first episodes. only a few really did like haruhi suzumiya and shakugan no shana) but in all a good starter for a series.
The animation was nice and the opening in the beginning was like earlier said nice to hear and see. The story shows promise (the 'misunderstanding' between Sana and Nanaka sure makes a nice difference between all who are happy to see him and she who hides and slaps him in the face
laugh.gif
. It is predicable but it has been worked out to a nice level.
biggrin.gif
).
So i'll keep on watching the series
biggrin.gif

well this episode was pretty good i would deserve a good slap if i didnt remmeber my friend for 5 years. also Aoi-chan, i was like "Damn....Busty" XDD
ill probably be finshing this since its pretty interesting.
whats he gonna do since he got slapped with authority?
biggrin.gif

why is it that childhood friends in anime tend to stop communicating when they move??? No letters, phone, email, 3g nokia's in anime land???
dry.gif

I like the art, like it was mentioned, it was obv the girl from the shrine was Nanaka... well will wait and see what the new season of anime holds...
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah... looking forward to knowing what brought him back & what happened in the past five yrs he was gone....

mod note: please use the edit buttion next time instead of double posting

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back