My-HiME

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

random

-san
Retired
This is definately one of the top animes on my list for this season
biggrin.gif

If you don't know what My-HiME is or you are interested in this anime, don't hesistate to read "My-HiME Review by random".

QUOTE (random's disclaimer. Read or perish in the depths of the shadows...)This thread is intended to discuss things and thoughts about My-HiME and nothing but My-HiME. If you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all. If you want to talk about another anime; create a new topic, for the rest, there are other categories for those type of comments to be posted in.
Have fun
tongue.gif

Very well done research!!!
The anime is really great, but's kind of slow in actions... the first two eps were much better than the others.
I hope the other 8 episodes gives a faster and more active context to the Himes!!!
I wanna see them fight!!!
wink.gif

I agree completely. I want to see more action/fighting scenes.
But most of all, i want to see more Kagatsuchi in action
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

And thanks for the comment
wink.gif

I have seen three chapters now...and well can't really say I loved it.

I mean the animation is great...but the story is a bit...lame. I dont know

But the girl with the sword and short hair really kicks ass...hehehe I like her
biggrin.gif

I like this anime, but I missed episode 1 and can't find it. I feel I am missing something. Could you tell me what happened in episode 1. PM it to me so we don't get a "spoiler" alert in this thread. Thanks

@Yukihime
I sent the summary of Episode 1. I accidently sent 2, one was incomplete, the complete one is named "Episode 1 Summary of My-HiME (Real)". 1168 words, phew
happy.gif
Enjoy reading it!

I really can't wait to see what happens in the next episode. Episode 5 didn't have much action in it, hopefully Episode 6 will have more action scenes than in episode 5.

Muaaaaaa I dont know much about this anime coz didn't watch from d beginning. Couldn't find d direct dl for d 1st eps. And d anime here also so difficult to dl. Donno y!
sad.gif
dry.gif

I've seen My Hime but it just doesn't get to me! I really don't think it's great. I'll keep watching it to see what happens but the characters are not good!

I mean what's up with the sord girl, she's is strange. What is the hole purpose of the himes. I've seen three episodes and it is still not clear at all.

The plot is keeping me watching it but I don't think is good!

I just watched Episode 6. A bit more action involved but not as much as i'd expected. Still a pretty decent episode. We find out who the new and latest HiME is.

I just saw a 6 ep.s in one go & it amazing, i really like Durhan and the music they play when he fights.

just can't watie for 7

The story is getting more interesting. I guess they are using the first few episodes to introduce the characters and to give the tone of the series. There seems to be a dark underlying plot. We will probably get a better idea later on.

Mmm....Episode 7 was great. We find out about another (yes, another) HiME (you'll see what she does in Episode 7).

I can't wait till Episode 8!
This series has been really good (personal opinion) so far. Too bad it's only 13 episodes in length (apparently).

13 episodes doesn't sound like much, does it? it's starting to become my fav anime of the season (so far the story's more consistent through all episodes than Bleach is, which seems to introduce things that don't connect to anything too often) and it feels like it's still warming up..

/jp

Yeah, it's such a shame it's only 13 episodes. However, if there are too many episodes (take Naruto for example), it tends to drag on too long, therefore the series gradually gets boring after a while. I say 24-26 episodes is perfect.
Apart from that, I read some spoilers for episode 8 somewhere (I'm not going to spoil anything here) and i heard that episode 8 is one of the best episodes so far. Can't wait!........

Huh?? It's spans within 13 episodes?... Hmmm... i'm very disappointed and surprised indeed. I thought i could see more fight scenes and hot babes.
laugh.gif

My Hime actually a very interesting anime. But lots people said it is not really interesting. Donno y. Maybe the story line is abit slow I guess.
dry.gif

Well........the storyline is a bit slow......but there are other anime's with an even slower story. Apart from that, the character development is pretty good in My-HiME.

for me, ill give it 7 out of 10. it's really fun to watch but its not something that would make me depressed if i cant finish all episodes.

edit:
i take it back.. i wanna see whats up with that guy who said hell punish that latest hime. i wanna see some action from him and the vice pres of the council too.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back