Mx0 (manga)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 27 2008, 10:27 PM) http://zepy.momotato.com/2008/04/27/mx0-to...n-shounen-jump/
Mx0 won't be published in shounen jump anymore, It sucks knowing that this series is so much more better than other craps like ToLoveRu and Bleach, it's true.
WTF.......only 10 volumes...are you serious ???
rolleyes.gif

Damn....why is such a manga gonna get the axe...why ??

OK....this officially sucks...only after a year of loving this manga and now this.
dry.gif

THIS SUCKS!!!!
sad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I say WTF too Mx0 and Pretty Face is such a good manga why the hell they want to discontinue it. man i think Mx0 have a nice story line too. everything was nice about it. this is crap screwed those people who don't appreciate it. making such a nice manga go to waste.

I think it's because MxO doesn't fit too well with Jump, that's why they are axeing it
dry.gif

Jump serialize manga tend to prefer 'neverending senselessly beat the crap out of each other series' (such as DBZ, Naruto, Bleach etc) than those that actually require brain power to read
mad.gif

MxO is probably too difficult for 10 years olds to appreciate.

welp... the world has ended.. i so hope that some other company picks this series up and continues with it. this series to me was in its prime before they axed it. he hadn't even finished goin through 2nd and 3rd year. ugh. hopefully they take up the series in somethig else and he coe back with a gold mo plate or something. argh!!!!! hopefully fans can bring it back somehow. go mx0!

another company cannot pick it up, it is licensed under the very same company who axed it.

Im to stupified to even read the last few chapters that is considered an ending....

maybe one day, the manga artist can write a manga the way he wants to.

maybe continue off mx0 if he every gets a chance by having Taiga start off as waking up from a bad dream that occured ch97+ ^^'

in jump mazine
the rating go like this
less than 5 is the main line manga.
5 to 10 first rate manga
10 to 15 second rate manga
more than 15 are the one get axe.

the rating for this year is (i found this form a chinese site but it is relase by jump)
1. one piece *2.34
2。naruto *3.04
3。bleach *3.70
4。美食的俘虏 *4.56 (dont know how the traslate)
5。hitman reborn *6.10
6。gintam *6.62
7。eyeshield21 *6.88
8。Bakuman  *8.40
9。犬丸快跑 *9.14 (dont know how the traslate)
10。滑头鬼之孙 10.25 (dont know how the traslate)
11。乌龙派出所 11.60 (dont know how the traslate)
12。D.Gray-man 12.83
13。Hunter X hunter 13.35
14。PSYREN 13.92
15。SKET DANCE 14.50
15。魔人侦探NEURO 14.50
17。to love 14.56
18。搞怪吹笛手 21.00

why are you replying to a 6month old post? this is very old and tragic news, that didnt need to be brought up again. stop making people remember bad memories you sumthing or another!

plus you double posted.

i finished watching this manga last night its very good

i wonder if it turn into a anime be very good

Mangas that get canceled usualy dont become animes
dry.gif
, and...

Stop opening old wounds! LET THE THREAD DIE! unless you have some miracoulous news, like Mx02 or indeed by sum odd chance they are making an anime, then stop talking about this. it was a painful loss for alot of us, stop reminding us of those dark days!
mad.gif

just read it once more
it ended too abruptly T___T
it makes me sad *sigh*

QUOTE (ShadowPony @ Nov 08 2009, 12:44 PM)it makes me sad *sigh*
Don't remind us TT_TT *sob*

Too painful........also Double Arts.........cries **WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH**.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Read Pretty Face again usually would somewhat ease the pain of MxO being axed...for me anyway.

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Nov 16 2009, 06:22 PM) Read Pretty Face again usually would somewhat ease the pain of MxO being axed...for me anyway.
But even that was cancelled short.
sad.gif

Just read the manga and I have to say that its not a surprise that it got axed. The only really good parts were the first few chapters, the classmatches and Kuzumi himself, the rest was only ok.
The comedy and the fights were pretty good, but when the manga turned into the story it was really boring. Seems like plot is not something the mangaka is good at.
The other negative point is the fmelae protagonist Aika who was troughout the manga completely useless, boring and annoying. Everytime she was in a panel I had to sight since its a waste of space. The maingirl of the Pilot (who was better in every point with the rings and them beeing able to freely use magic without a plate) wouldve been a better choice in my eyes.
Not getting to know anything about the other characters (or even Kuzumi himself) wasnt good either. I especially wouldve wanted to see more Kumi, Rei and the third year crew who played a bit with Kuzumi after a few volumes.

Overall I have to say that after hearing everywhere that this is a great manga and a waste to get axed Im really disappointed that I only got a fine manga. I probably wouldve even dropped it if it was longer than the 10 volumes.
6/10 from me.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back