more karaoke events

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Karaoke is...

• really fun, i love to sing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sort of fun, i like to sing

• so-so, i don't mind singing

• boring, i don't like singing

• sucks, i hate singing

• Total voters

daft27

-nya
Retired
What's your stand for karaoke on teamspeak?

I like to listen, not sing
biggrin.gif
I am kind of a shy guy.

But well, last time I was there, everyone performed really well!

karaoke aye hmmmm.............. personally after singing, well i mean shouting once, i dont really mind shouting again but thats just if everyone takes part
laugh.gif

in other words its interesting, who ever thought karaoke over the internet was possible
rolleyes.gif

karaoke is great, it's loads of fun, but my being a little bashful doesn't make wanna sing XD

how about an option: really fun, but I don't like to sing XD

NO! I hated karaoke, and I hate it even more after singing, and I still hate it!!! XD
ph34r.gif
and I still owe hama one O_O..... hope he'll forget though
tongue.gif

Karaoke!!
Fansub TV TS is the first time i did it o_O
Yesterday was kind of a small all out and had lots of fun.
Doing a trio was rather fun as well (at some point o_O)
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Yanosuke @ Jan 21 2007, 07:16 PM)is the first time i did it
QUOTE (Yanosuke @ Jan 21 2007, 07:16 PM)Doing a trio was rather fun as well (at some point o_O)
biggrin.gif

taken out of context, this is just wrong, in more ways than one
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

but yes, TS is fun, very fun, so won't you join us ?
oh, yeah, Karaoke is awesome too
rolleyes.gif

Singing is an enjoyable past time for me...I can sing both Spanish and English songs. Don't know that I will ever do it on TeamSpeak...but I enjoy listening to Daft and Doofus belt them out...real hams those two.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Noshi @ Dec 22 2006, 01:22 AM) NO! I hated karaoke, and I hate it even more after singing, and I still hate it!!! XD
ph34r.gif
and I still owe hama one O_O..... hope he'll forget though
tongue.gif

hell yeah you do.. i mean, i like it how you're so timid! XD.

Pretty please?

anyways, yes, the karaoke bar is the best thing since teamspeak got up. Even better, the Baka Rangers are owning with the karaoke! lol.. FTV Karaoke Album....

and even better with the duet!

Karaoke is fun, i love to sing..
tongue.gif
.. it cracks me up everytime i hear everyone sing and i really don't mind singing myself.. i could either pick out my favorite songs i hear all day to sing and entertain or grab my guitar to sing my own songs.. it's a great way to kill time and have fun
laugh.gif
There are really good singers on FTV, so i find it quite a challenge to surprass their voices..
biggrin.gif

hahahahaha >_< @ baakatheone
Yeah, it kind of sounded like that when i read it again as well
biggrin.gif

Must've been late. my typing get's worse when it gets later ^^

I realized that karaoke has become more of a casual thing now.. Everyone just pumps up the volume and sings all of the sudden.. It freaks the crap out of me while I'm doing something else, so please give a heads up.. It's not bad or anything.. It's actually a good thing.. People are more open and willing to sing out freely now.. I'd like to thank Daft.. When i first joined TS.. I heard him sing karaoke non-stop, which incouraged me greatly to sing later on as well.. We don't plan out an actual date for karaoke singing, we now do it all the time
laugh.gif

QUOTE (xcouger @ Jan 23 2007, 08:59 PM) I realized that karaoke has become more of a casual thing now.. Everyone just pumps up the volume and sings all of the sudden.. It freaks the crap out of me while I'm doing something else, so please give a heads up.. It's not bad or anything.. It's actually a good thing.. People are more open and willing to sing out freely now.. I'd like to thank Daft.. When i first joined TS.. I heard him sing karaoke non-stop, which incouraged me greatly to sing later on as well.. We don't plan out an actual date for karaoke singing, we now do it all the time
laugh.gif

Maybe I should give some heads-up on that to the people who are willing to sing.

In TS, before you start singing, we recommend that you test all your sound outputs first. There's a chance it'll be too loud, too soft, too distorted, or no output is coming from you.

More instructions provided when you enter TS. Just.... please don't sing, yet.

All other members who sang last time, if you know what to do, please share with incoming TS singers. Nothing beats a good stream except a better stream.

You've got a point there Hama, I already planned some sort of "tech testing time" at the beginning of the event to test everyone's hardware and outputs.
If at all possible, everyone who reads this post might come to the server in about 2 to 3 hours from now. I'll help out a bit with all the settings if you want to.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back