Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is you favorite Monmusu?

• Miia (lamia)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Papi (harpy)

• Cerea (centaur)

• Suu (slime)

• Mero (mermaid)

• Rachnee (arachne)

• Manako (monoeye / cyclops)

• Tionishia (oni / ogre)

• Zombina (undead / zombie)

• Doppel (doppelganger)

• Draco (dragonewt)

• Kii (dryad)

• Lilith (devil)

• Lala (Dullahan)

• Polt (kobold)

• None of them / other monmusu

• Total voters

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Everyday Life with Monster Girls
Japanese: モンスター娘のいる日常
Airing date: 7/7/2015 (TV series)
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Fantasy, Harem, Ecchi, Seinen
Original creator: Okayado
Director: Tatsuya Yoshihara
Written by: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu
Music by: Hiroaki Tsutsumi and manzo
Character designer: Takaya Sunagawa
Main animator: Takahito Sakazume
Chief animation director and sub-character designer: Shunji Akasaka
Art director: Hiroko Tanabe (Kusanagi)
Sound director: Hiroto Morishita
Director of photography: Kazuyoshi Shiomi
Color design by: Kumiko Yanagisawa
Prop design: by Takahito Sakazume
Editing by: Masanori Sakamoto (Morita Editing Room)
Studios: Lerche and Seva
Network: AT-X, Tokyo MX, SUN, KBS, BS11
Opening theme: "Saikōsoku Fall in Love (最高速 Fall in Love / Highest Speed Fall in Love)" by Ari Ozawa, Natsuki Aikawa, Sora Amamiya, Haruka Yamazaki and Mayuka Nomura
Ending theme: "Hey! Smith!!" by Ms. Smith with MON

Main cast: Kimihito Kurusu (来留主 公人) voiced by Junji Majima
Miia (ミーア) voiced by Sora Amamiya
Papi (パピ) voiced by Ari Ozawa
Centorea "Cerea" Shianus (セントレア・シアヌス "セレア") voiced by Natsuki Aikawa
Suu (スー) voiced by Mayuka Nomura
Meroune "メロ" Lorelei (メロウヌ・ローレライ "メロ") voiced by Haruka Yamazaki

Rachnera "Rachnee" Arachnera (ラクネラ・アラクネラ "ラクネー") voiced by Sakura Nakamura
MON team: Ms. Smith (墨須) voiced by Yū Kobayashi
Manako (マヌコ) voiced by Momo Asakura
Tionishia (ティオニシア) voiced by Yurika Kubo
Zombina (ゾンビーナ) voiced by Rei Mochizuki
Doppel (ドッペル) voiced by Saori Ōnishi
Supporting cast: Kasegi "The Director"
Lala (ララ)
Polt (ポルト)
Kii (木)
Draco (ドラコ)
Lilith (リリス)
Ren Kunanzuki
Yukio
Luz Ninetei
Cathyl
Merino
Tawn
Kott
Liz
Kinu
Policeman
PVs: Site:

Synopsis:
Monsters—they're real, and they want to date us! Three years ago, the world learned that harpies, centaurs, catgirls, and all manners of fabulous creatures are not merely fiction; they are flesh and blood - not to mention scale, feather, horn, and fang. Thanks to the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Act," these once-mythical creatures have assimilated into society, or at least, they're trying. When a hapless human teenager named Kurusu Kimihito is inducted as a "volunteer" into the government exchange program, his world is turned upside down. A snake-like lamia named Miia comes to live with him, and it is Kurusu's job to take care of her and make sure she integrates into his everyday life.

QUOTE (Klyern @ Jun 01 2015, 01:46 AM)Finally, monmusu, damn, finally. I know it was announced but awesome series is awesome! Cheers!there are a few series left to premiere, but most likely my ecchi harem choice
tongue.gif

Fanservice: OMG, WTH, WTF, KMN, HC!!! (They are just random letters, they don't mean anything xD)

I'm okay with this show *Nosebleed*
Sure for some it is going almost as close as ****** (6letters think), But I actually ignore that because of its over the top hilarity, or at least that is my excu- I mean reason >.>
That and I have nothing against Seinen to be honest, Very difficult genre to enjoy, but it has its moments.

I wonder how the rest will go :/ ... Out of Curiousity!

Well i could rant about how different the voices are from the voices and seiyuus i imagined, but its not that different really (probably just a pitch thing in this case), most importantly, its very well done, and the opening and ending are perfect xD

I'm just a bit puzzled by how the characters feel a bit different from what i perceived them like in the manga, i felt like Papi was x10 times the birdbrain she is in the anime, and that Mia was a bit less innocent hahaha. Not that Papi debuted yet but i thought she would sound more "obviously silly" than she did in the preview.

Here's to the cour going smoothly, cheers.

QUOTE (Masich @ Jul 07 2015, 06:32 PM)I'm okay with this show *Nosebleed*
Sure for some it is going almost as close as ****** (6letters think), But I actually ignore that because of its over the top hilarity, or at least that is my excu- I mean reason
QUOTE (Klyern @ Jul 09 2015, 09:45 PM)puzzled by how the characters feel a bit different from what i perceived them like in the manga, i felt like Papi was x10 times the birdbrain she is in the anime, and that Mia was a bit less innocent hahaha. Not that Papi debuted yet but i thought she would sound more "obviously silly" than she did in the preview.honestly this series is better than expected from PVs, I haven't read the manga yet i think your loli harpy matches ep.2... but its 2nd half about Cerea was over the top xD at least, is educational after each preview showing "MonColle" info
biggrin.gif

Well, this must be the guilty pleasure of this season for a lot of people. It is pretty ridiculous in so many ways
smile.gif
. The only big problem it has that it can run out of steam pretty quick with its obvious ecchi jokes. The major advantage it has it can use lots of different species of monsters..so people can keep watching for its favorite girl monster.
Just put your mind on hiatus and keep watching if you like that kind of show.
The ending part is showing a group of different girls than the opening...does this mean they are something else than the obvious girls who like the guy??

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jul 16 2015, 06:53 PM)The only big problem it has that it can run out of steam pretty quick with its obvious ecchi jokes.
The ending part is showing a group of different girls than the opening...does this mean they are something else than the obvious girls who like the guy??
Well, The ecchi moments actually run out of steam as you may say, but I actually did not lie on my last comment, I actually do watch this for its comedy, even if it may run out quicker, but for that there are indeed a lot more to be introduced.

To anyone that wanders about the group at the end, The MON (Monster Ops: Neutralization) team, A sort of monster SWAT team of Ms. Smith. Something else than the obvious girls, But they do eventually get a bit embarrassed (Although actually being helped) by Kimihito

I didn't really enjoy second episode, but that's because I find Papi and the centaur not that much fun...

Well they are going by the manga here, which is a good thing, but I get this feeling they won't do much until Suu-chan and that mermaid make their debut. Also, Ranche is a lot of fun too, since she tends to egg on not only Suu-chan but Papi as well.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Masich @ Jul 17 2015, 03:59 AM)I didn't really enjoy second episode, but that's because I find Papi and the centaur not that much fun...
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jul 17 2015, 08:56 PM)I get this feeling they won't do much until Suu-chan and that mermaid make their debut. Also, Ranche is a lot of fun too, since she tends to egg on not only Suu-chan but Papi as well.
tongue.gif
lol I used to think #2 wasn't as good too until I found their ONA specials, 'Hobo Mainichi OO! Namappoi Douga' subbed... but i enjoyed the full moon incident in ep.3, like Outbreak Company and JoJo's parody 'are those Stands or what?'
laugh.gif

So Smith-san dropped the Marriage Bomb on Darling-kun here. So pretty much the outcome was to be expected never the less. Although I think she might of mentioned that just to get back at him for saying it was her fault for tranquilizing him earlier.

From the looks of it Suu-chan is going to make her appearance next episode, so the antics of that slime girl is going to be fun to watch never the less.
laugh.gif

Well, this series felt to be fun to watch till now. The girls are nice enough. The marriage bomb should be fun to watch but it wasn't very original. This series needs to get some originality otherwise it does feel like it will get old soon.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jul 25 2015, 12:32 PM)fun to watch till now.be fun to watch till now. The girls are nice enough. The marriage bomb should be fun to watch but it wasn't very original. This series needs to get some originality otherwise it does feel like it will get old soon.
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jul 21 2015, 07:31 PM)From the looks of it Suu-chan is going to make her appearance next episode, so the antics of that slime girl is going to be fun to watchfunny to see in ep.4 Suu-chan literally infiltrated their home, slimes are usually weak in RPGs but not this one... to Papi she's her little/big sister depending the water absorbed, so i think she'll get along with the mermaid too next week
happy.gif

Oh if I know how Suu is going to act, she's going to be more focused on sticking with Papi no matter what though. As for our mermaid, expect her to want to be NTR'ed like crazy by Darling-kun here.
laugh.gif

Suu is a pretty fun addition. She seems really dangerous with her limited knowledge though. That should give some fun scenes to watch
smile.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 01 2015, 02:53 PM)a pretty fun addition. She seems really dangerous with her limited knowledge though. That should give some fun scenes to watch
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jul 28 2015, 02:30 PM)she's going to be more focused on sticking with Papi no matter what though. As for our mermaid, expect her to want to be NTR'ed like crazy by Darling-kunSuu literally sticks with anyone wet too (in a H way), but can she be used as 'a portable fishbowl' for Mero outdoors? ;/... about her in ep'5 i wonder if she'll be yandere desiring a tragic love, too bad Rachnee didnt show up in its preview
sleep.gif

Oh if I remember correctly Ranchie shows up around the egg portion or so.

Mero is a bit weird..to have a dramatic story as a wish is strange. Still it gives a good addition to the girls. All of them have a main characteristic which defines the type of monster so to make a mermaid act like she wants to the little mermaid fits perfectly.
The addition of Suu is still the best for me. She is so simplistic in her thought: the only important thing seems to be her primal needs (getting water) that she ignores everything else. That means that a lot can still go wrong with her around. O yes, her slime form in a bucket with the eyes is also a good feature. That makes her look really cute like a small animal.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 08 2015, 02:04 PM)The addition of Suu is still the best for me. She is so simplistic in her thought: the only important thing seems to be her primal needs (getting water) that she ignores everything else. That means that a lot can still go wrong with her around. O yes, her slime form in a bucket with the eyes is also a good feature. That makes her look really cute like a small animal.
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Aug 07 2015, 08:59 AM)Oh if I remember correctly Ranchie shows up around the egg portion or so.yup that's right after this pervy 'director' film them, luckily Suu not only mimics people but also can read their mind... very useful becoming my favorite xD Miia shedding skin was fun too in ep.6, can't wait for Rachnee and MON's debut
happy.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Aug 11 2015, 08:00 PM)yup that's right after this pervy 'director' film them, luckily Suu not only mimics people but also can read their mind... very useful becoming my favorite xD Miia shedding skin was fun too in ep.6, can't wait for Rachnee and MON's debut

Suu is pretty handy to have around. She lacks common sense but does seem to learn fast. I wonder when she will become more active towards the marriage part.
So Rachnee is the spider girl? She seems to be a dangerous one.
Finally we get to see the girls from the ending? Well, that could get interesting. They don't look like pushovers.

This girls from MON consists of a Zombie, a Doppelganger, an Oni, and a Cyclopes. Although later on in the manga they do tend to play around with Darling-kun a bit more later on though.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 12 2015, 01:41 PM)So Rachnee is the spider girl? She seems to be a dangerous one.
Finally we get to see the girls from the ending? Well, that could get interesting. They don't look like pushovers
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Aug 13 2015, 12:25 PM)consists of a Zombie, a Doppelganger, an Oni, and a Cyclopes. Although later on in the manga they do tend to play around with Darling-kunWith ep'7 I wonder what other monmusus are left to show up, because its main cast did in the 1st half this season... depends how much manga material will be animated, by seeing MON in action vs orcs i think that genre also counts here
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back