Monogatari Series Final Season: Zokuowarimonogatari

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite character from NisiOisin's Monogatari saga?

• Hitagi Senjōgahara

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tsubasa Hanekawa / Bakeneko

• Shinobu Oshino / Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Suruga Kanbaru

• Nadeko Sengoku

• Mayoi Hachikuji

• Karen Araragi

• Tsukihi Araragi

• Koyomi Araragi

• Meme Oshino

• Deishū Kaiki

• Yozuru Kagenui

• Yotsugi Ononoki

• Izuko Gaen

• None of them / another character from the Monogatari novels

• Total voters
QUOTE (Masich @ Jun 16 2014, 02:26 PM)I am intrigued on Hanamonogatari
QUOTE (AccipiterF1 @ Apr 17 2014, 09:04 AM)I loved the Kaiki arc. From his previous appearances you never would have guessed that he was such an entertaining guy. And you certainly never would have guessed that he is a misunderstood white knight, but you know, when you look like Dracula and your personality is like that, misunderstandings are going to happen.2 delays later finally Suruga Devil's special was aired starring her after Gahara, Hanekawa and Araragi graduate... with ep'1 subbed i think the Darkness is now a male Ougi, most likely antagonist along the basketball yuri rival 'Devil Lord'
ohmy.gif

When is the Blu-Ray release date for Hanamonogatari? The reason I ask is because all 5 episodes are out already.

Nevermind, episodes 1 to 2 come out on the 24/09/14 and episodes 3 to 5 come out on the 22/10/14. Hmmm, I wonder if I should wait until then, for now I'm gonna hold off.

though I'm really patient i couldn't wait anymore marathoning it all, released at once with subs last week was worth the delay... specially Kaiki's ep'2 but unlike Nekomonogatari Kuro, it lacks an official PV for new arcs or movie afterwards
ohmy.gif

Owarimonogatari & Kizumonogatari, final season & prequel films after 2 specials

Titles: End Story, Scar Story: Iron Blood arc, Moon Story, Koyomi's Story and Flower Story
Japanese: 終物語, 傷物語 Ⅰ鉄血篇, 憑物語, 暦物語 & 花物語
Airing dates: 3/10/2015 (TV series 12 eps), 31/12/2014 (3rd sp 4 eps) & 16/8/2014 (2nd sp 5 eps)
Release dates: 8/1/2016 (Tekketsu-hen movie), 26/2/2016 (US), 9/1/2016 (ONAs) & ??? (2nd film)
Original creator: NisiOisin
Original character designer: VOfan
Directors: Akiyuki Shinbō (chief), Tomoyuki Itamura (TV/3rd special) and Tatsuya Oishi (films)
Written by: Fuyashi Tō (TV/3rd special), Muneo Nakamoto & Yukito Kizawa (2nd special)
Music by: Kei Haneoka (TV) and Satoru Kōsaki (films)
Character designer: Akio Watanabe (TV/specials)
Chief animation directors: Shinya Nishizawa (TV), Nobuhiro Sugiyama & Taisuke Iwasaki (specials)
Art directors: Ken Naito (TV/specials) and Hisaharu Iijima (2nd special)
Sound director: Yōta Tsuruoka (specials)
Directors of photography: Rei Egami (TV/3rd special) and Takayuki Aizu (2nd special)
3D animation by: Shinya Takano (specials)
Art setting by: Morihito Ohara (specials)
Color design by: Jin Hibino, Yasuko Watanabe (TV) and Izumi Takizawa (specials)
Visual effects: Hitoshi Hibino (specials)
Sound effects: Hidemi Tanaka (specials)
Sound production manager: Yoshimi Sugiyama (specials)
Music producer: Shinji Yamauchi (specials)
Editing by: Rie Matsubara (TV / specials)
Produced by: Atsuhiro Iwakami, Mitsutoshi Kubota and Takuya Matsushita
Studio: Shaft
Network: Tokyo MX, GYT, GTV (TV), Tokyo MX, BS11 (specials)
Theme song: "Sayonara no Yukue (さよならのゆくえ)" by Alisa Takigawa (TV)
Opening themes: "Orange Mint (オレンジミント)" by Saori Hayami (3rd special)
"Hanaato -shirushi- (花痕 / What the Flowers Leave Behind -proof-)" by Marina Kawano (2nd spcl)
Ending themes: "border" by ClariS (3rd special)
"the last day of my adolescence" by Miyuki Sawashiro (2nd special)

Supporting cast: Ougi Oshino (忍野 扇) voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi
Sodachi Oikura (老倉 育) voiced by Marina Inoue
Izuko Gaen (臥煙 伊豆湖) voiced by Satsuki Yukino
Rōka "Lord Devil" Numachi (沼地 蠟花) voiced by Kana Asumi
Tadatsuru Teori (手折 正弦) voiced by Takehito Koyasu
Tooe Kanbaru voiced by Michiko Neya
English PV/CMs:
English sites: Official:
SHAFT's 40th anniversary
page:

Synopsis:
During the month of October of his third year in high school, Koyomi Araragi is introduced to a transfer student named Ougi Oshino by his underclassman Kanbaru Suruga. Ougi tells Koyomi that she has something she wishes to consult with him. When she draws the map of Naoestu High School, she finds something peculiar. This discovery reveals a tale that wasn't meant to be told, and this makes Koyomi's high school life totally different. This is the story that brings to light “what” makes Koyomi Araragi. This is the story that reveals the “beginning” of everything. Hanamonogatari features Suruga Kanbaru and is set after Koyomi Araragi graduates from high school. In the short weeks leading up to Koyomi Araragi's graduation from high school, he experiences a troubling incident that leads him to question his humanity. While searching for answers he enlists the assistance of the human-like doll Yotsugi Ononoki in order to find out where the truth lies in the present and for the future.

QUOTE (Death_The_Kid @ Sep 26 2014, 04:21 AM)just ended like that?well new year special tsukimonogatari began final season, starring Yotsugi vs... an anticlimatic foe, Koyo's bathtime with Tsukihi reminds me Nisemonogatari
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Masich @ Jul 27 2015,3:25 PM)the front page!!! Wh- Oh look Noragami, Owarimonogatari, Gochuumon and Shomin Sample, I can't wait!!more than Sodachi's arc I'm liking Shinobu Mail in ep.8 with her, lolicon Suruga and sado-Ononoki who starred 2 specials... can't wait to see them fight another ape apparition tomorrow, Kiss-Shot and that samurai remind me Darkstalkers
smile.gif

Koyomimonogatari, a 'new' ONA series of stories that happened in previous arcs

QUOTE (Masich @ Sep 28 2015, 04:23 PM)(... I actually have no idea if I will watch this, seeing as I am sort of bored with Monogatari lately)favorite short eps to me so far, nice to see Oshino and Megane Tsubasa again
wink.gif

0warimonogatari 2nd Season, 2'day special? to hell with this series (literally)';p

Kid-Wolf said:
I do feel bad that they had to do that to her since I really liked the manzai bits those two performed at times. That and it showed that Araragi-kun was a total lolicon to begin with that liked teasing her to no end too
well Mayoi is back, after ep'2 gahara's date lets see if it truly ends tomorrow :p

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back