Monogatari Series Final Season: Zokuowarimonogatari

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite character from NisiOisin's Monogatari saga?

• Hitagi Senjōgahara

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tsubasa Hanekawa / Bakeneko

• Shinobu Oshino / Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Suruga Kanbaru

• Nadeko Sengoku

• Mayoi Hachikuji

• Karen Araragi

• Tsukihi Araragi

• Koyomi Araragi

• Meme Oshino

• Deishū Kaiki

• Yozuru Kagenui

• Yotsugi Ononoki

• Izuko Gaen

• None of them / another character from the Monogatari novels

• Total voters
QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Jul 14 2013, 12:47 PM)That... may have been a joke. After all Gahara-san was just trying to lure Hanekawa to share the same futon with her.

As for the episode: glorious fanservice. Glorious.
QUOTE (julezia @ Jul 15 2013, 04:28 PM)She did ask her in the end if she really loved Araragi-kun. That is a valid question, because even though we know she definitely cares for him, I don't know if she loves him in that way.

Also I'm still in shock that Senjougahara and Hanekawa have so many scenes together. I thought I'd never see those two in the same room, never mind living under the same roof, taking showers together and sleeping in the same futon
tongue.gif
I liked how manipulative Gahara managed to get along not only with her love rival 'intimately' but with Honeykawa's 'catgirl alter-ego' too, also I think she's convincing her to give up on her boyfriend with the 'what you feel for him isnt love' excuse... well was funny to see her dad wearing an apron but I'm glad 'that wench' Kanbaru, Shinobu and the Fire Sisters are back in ep.3 (glorious bathtub) ^^ I bet Araragi will return soon to deal with the tiger or maybe a new character will do
happy.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jul 20 2013, 05:00 PM) I liked how manipulative Gahara managed to get along not only with her love rival 'intimately' but with Honeykawa's 'catgirl alter-ego' too, also I think she's convincing her to give up on her boyfriend with the 'what you feel for him isnt love' excuse... well was funny to see her dad wearing an apron but I'm glad 'that wench' Kanbaru, Shinobu and the Fire Sisters are back in ep.3 (glorious bathtub) ^^ I bet Araragi will return soon to deal with the tiger or maybe a new character will do
happy.gif

Haha Senjougahara is extremely manipulative! I loved the scenes with her and Karen, because of the way she purposefully guided her to equate justice to taking Hanekawa in.

Fans that were bored with seeing only Gahara and Hanekawa (pffft, I was never bored
tongue.gif
) were able to see some of the other girls. Hmmm actually we saw all of them except Hachikuji and Nadeko.

I wonder why Araragi wanted to meet with Kanbaru specifically, and I had to laugh at Senjougahara's reaction to that "First I disembowel him..."
tongue.gif

I was surprised to see Shinobu because like Black Hanekawa, I thought she was tied to Araragi at all times. The fact that Shinobu doesn't sense the tiger at all, indicates to me that it has something to do with Hanekawa only. Perhaps it is another secret part of her personality, that's disconnected from both her and Black Hanekawa. Maybe this is an allegory for somebody having multiple personality disorder?

QUOTE (julezia @ Jul 21 2013, 11:04 AM)Hmmm actually we saw all of them except Hachikuji and Nadeko.

I wonder why Araragi wanted to meet with Kanbaru specifically, and I had to laugh at Senjougahara's reaction to that "First I disembowel him..."
tongue.gif

I was surprised to see Shinobu because like Black Hanekawa, I thought she was tied to Araragi at all times. The fact that Shinobu doesn't sense the tiger at all, indicates to me that it has something to do with Hanekawa only. Perhaps it is another secret part of her personality, that's disconnected from both her and Black Hanekawa. Maybe this is an allegory for somebody having multiple personality disorder?if you remember Mayoi appeared like a minute in the first episode but probably next week it'll be her new arc ;p in regard to why Arararagi met Kanbaru, instead of asking the others for help i think it's because she's related to Izuko Gaen who just debuted (as Gahara mentioned in ep.4)... after talking with her Tsubasa met other 2 'new' characters: Araragi's mom and Episode from Kizumonogatari then she realized her situation with her 'parents', Black Hanekawa and tiger Kako because of her envy so apparently nobody else can see that aberration (unlike the cases of Hitagi's crab and Nadeko's snake)
ohmy.gif

So those of you "bored" by Hanekawa can rejoice because her arc is over *looks at Ausdo*
tongue.gif

I was right about Kako being another part of Hanekawa, but I didn't think it would be envy. Since it was burning everything down, I thought it was more a manifestation of her suppressed anger.

I was glad that she tried to solve the problem herself, the best she could... and my heart skipped a beat when I heard Araragi's voice at that critical moment
tongue.gif
In the end Hanekawa did need help with this, and it's a learning experience for her to ask for it and be vocal about her feelings. I'm glad she was finally able to get out how she felt about Araragi, and that he gave her an honest answer back (he best not cheat on Senjougahara!).

I still can't believe she has to ASK her parents for her own room. What kind of messed up parents does she have?! It was ridiculous for her to sleep in the hallway like she was doing before.
Next week is Mayoi's arc huuh... well I have a feeling it might explain Araragi's absence. It was odd that she wasn't carrying around that huge backpack, and when she encountered Hanekawa, she was the one that ended up being lost for awhile... hmm

'Bout time!
tongue.gif

Seriously though, I don't like Hanekawa as a character. But I guess she's the depiction of the stereotypical apologetic Japanese girl, so her presence kind of makes sense. Also, the way the tiger talked was almost poetic.

So yeah, delicious loli next week, yupee
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Aug 04 2013, 04:43 PM) So yeah, delicious loli next week, yupee
laugh.gif

Did someone say loli.
laugh.gif

Well I have to say that I did like how things wraped up with Hanekawa here. I mean at least she decided to face her other emotions head on instead of disguarding them like she did before.

Heck with her finally confessing to Araragi-kun pretty much was the first step of her moving forward in life now.

So next week it's Mayoi's turn I take it. Granted I'm sure we're going to have a bit more Hanekawa beofre seeing Mayoi back in action.
tongue.gif

The way that they explain the Neko-Hanekawa and the Byako-Hanekawa sounds an awful lot like the fracture of Yuuko's personality in the Tasogare Otome x Amnesia manga and anime.

I like how they ended this. It makes Hanekawwa a "real character", rather than just an archetype.

Poor Arraragi... He's screwed. And his mom is disturbingly-hot. No wonder he's relatively immune to Hanekawa's "charms". He's been seeing them that size since he was born! (Or at least he's been seeing them since he was being breast-fed.) Point is, I see his mother as being a very close match to Senjougahara's rather "severe" personality, and way of cutting straight to the heart of things. Not that either of them can't be loving, but they'll make you quake in your boots at the thought of disappointing either of them!

So his mom is built like Hanekawa, but has the personality of Senjougahara... Yeah, he's screwed.

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Aug 05 2013, 01:21 AM)I like how they ended this.  It makes Hanekawwa a "real character", rather than just an archetype. 

Poor Arraragi...  He's screwed.  And his mom is disturbingly-hot.  No wonder he's relatively immune to Hanekawa's "charms".  He's been seeing them that size since he was born!  (Or at least he's been seeing them since he was being breast-fed.)  Point is, I see his mother as being a very close match to  Senjougahara's rather "severe" personality, and way of cutting straight to the heart of things.  Not that either of them can't be loving, but they'll make you quake in your boots at the thought of disappointing either of them!

So his mom is built like Hanekawa but has the personality of Senjougahara... Yeah he's screwed
QUOTE (julezia @ Aug 04 2013, 10:20 AM)I was glad that she tried to solve the problem herself, the best she could... and my heart skipped a beat when I heard Araragi's voice at that critical moment
tongue.gif
In the end Hanekawa did need help with this, and it's a learning experience for her to ask for it and be vocal about her feelings. I'm glad she was finally able to get out how she felt about Araragi, and that he gave her an honest answer back (he best not cheatyup I guess that from now on she will be a more interesting character because she left behind her facades to be more honest with her feelings and face her problems, her gray hair (in this case white) may depict realistically all that stress she kept for herself instead of relieving it in aberrations so as i predicted he saved the day ;p... about Araragi's mom probably he has Oedipus complex because his 'first love' was Hanekawa attracted to her physically but he ended 'Gaharafascinated' after all ^^, btw guys you may wonder why the "latest" episode is taking so long to be subbed? well ep.6 (5.5?) is only a recap of Nekomonogatari Kuro which is very disappointing
btw I just added Kabukimonogatari's PV#1 in the first page and the rest here too
wink.gif

So it looks like we're going to do a recap of both versions of Nekomonogatari here. Since pretty much episode 6 was all about a condenced version of how Hanekawa gained the persona of Black Hanakawa. Still I think her neko persona was drop dead smexy becuase of her wearing that lace langere like that.
tongue.gif

With the next episode it's the second part of the recap of the Monogatari series so far, and it might be about Nekomonogatari Shiro this time around, unless they are going to do a recap of Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari though, which case I hope not since I want to see my little loli Mayoi.
tongue.gif

Lazy, lazy SHAFT. Probably chillin' on vacation somewhere while making intern monkeys handle the recaps
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Aug 17 2013, 07:07 AM)Lazy, lazy SHAFT. Probably chillin' on vacation somewhere while making intern monkeys handle the recaps
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Aug 16 2013, 08:39 PM)So it looks like we're going to do a recap of both versions of Nekomonogatari here. Since pretty much episode 6 was all about a condenced version of how Hanekawa gained the persona of Black Hanakawa. Still I think her neko persona was drop dead smexy becuase of her wearing that lace langere like that.
tongue.gif

With the next episode it's the second part of the recap of the Monogatari series so far, and it might be about Nekomonogatari Shiro this time around, unless they are going to do a recap of Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari, I hope not
tongue.gif
ssh! don't give that kind of ideas to Shaft ¬¬ they could troll us with 2 or 3 recaps like A-1 Pictures did with Space Bros, but in a row :/ pissed me enough to drop it -.- besides is good to see Mayoi's new arc started with Oni-oniichan back chatting... was interesting the return of that other loli Ononoki talking about her origin despite consecuences ;p also, what's with that new weirdo Ougi? is she related to Meme or got his surname like Shinobu? i cant wait to watch the Jiangshi after their timetravel
Kabukimonogatari's PV#2 is up as well
smile.gif

If you ask me, i think they bothered with the recaps of space brothers because it was getting to a part that the story gets weaker, the anime is great (obviously since its up to 60 episodes), and i was even about to recommend that you pick it was again.... but after i thought about it a second time id rather not, its not going as strong as it was from episode 1 to 50.

On topic, wow now thats some twist on episode 7, i love time travel jokes, i wonder if they will run into chibi versions of each character.

Okay I kind of thought something would be off with Shinobu pulling off a time travel bit here, but I want to say not only did she overshoot the date, but she managed to over shot by 11 years or so.

Although I have to say seeing loli Shinobu is just as good as seeing Yayoi though.
tongue.gif

*edit*

Watched episode 8 and pretty much it showed that causing a time paradox can pretty much destroy the world entirley it would seem.
laugh.gif

Also, we found out that Araragi-kun is really nothing more than a total lolicon it would seem. Although Shinobu did show signs of wanting to glomp shota Araragi-kun though.
laugh.gif

Episode 6: Recaps are the bane of my existence.

Episode 7: A mysterious Kouhai with dead eyes, the return of Yotsugi, a character I completely forgot (maybe I need recaps after all) and fun with time-travel.

Episode 8: Shotacon Shinobu, Loli Hanekawa and the irresistible skirt-flip for the win! Oh, and the destruction of the world

So now they are going to have to go back and unfix what the fixed, which means we get a chance at seeing Loli Senjougahara and Loli Kanbaru too. XD

So saving a loli destroys the world?.....

#DESTROYTHEWORLD!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Klyern @ Aug 24 2013, 10:54 PM)If you ask me, i think they bothered with the recaps of space brothers because it was getting to a part that the story gets weaker, the anime is great (obviously since its up to 60 episodes), and i was even about to recommend that you pick it was again.... but after i thought about it a second time id rather not, its not going as strong as it was from episode 1 to 50.

QUOTE (AccipiterF1 @ Aug 25 2013, 12:40 PM)Episode 8: Shotacon Shinobu, Loli Hanekawa and the irresistible skirt-flip for the win! Oh, and the destruction of the world

So now they are going to have to go back and unfix what the fixed, which means we get a chance at seeing Loli Senjougahara and Loli Kanbaru too. XDthat's ok Klyern I'll reconsider it ;p another reason why I stopped watching Mutta's ASCAN 'arc' weekly, as posted back then i'll marathon it all after it gets as good as last year most likely until he's an astronaut... back to that post-apocalyptic zombie world in ep9 supposedly was caused by Shinobu after Bakemonogatari, then Mayoi must die to return it all as it was but I guess she is the only survivor of that city
sleep.gif

How are they going to go back in time to unfix what they fixed, and possibly see loli Senjougahara and loli Kanbaru, if there is no energy left in the gate! Also, it occurs to me that the destruction of the world also prevents us from seeing a grown-up Hatchikuji! How thoroughly unfortunate!

Okay so in other words if Araragi-kun didn't find Shinobu then should would of thrown that hissy fit and destroyed the world? Well I guess I could believe it, since most of the other oddities were smexy at that time though.

Still I kind of wonder how they are going to fix this mess they are now in though.

QUOTE (AccipiterF1 @ Sep 01 2013, 10:37 AM) How are they going to go back in time to unfix what they fixed, and possibly see loli Senjougahara and loli Kanbaru, if there is no energy left in the gate! Also, it occurs to me that the destruction of the world also prevents us from seeing a grown-up Hatchikuji! How thoroughly unfortunate!
it's not like there is no energy left in the gate, it's just being absorbed because of the seal (untouchable by vampires) so basically is someone else is still alive somehow. Plus they were talking about going back to meet the other version of the vampire girl so that she doesn't find out he died and then end up killing everyone... I think...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back