MM!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Killer_Ossi

Retired
Kouhai
Description:
"Sado Tarou suffers from sexual masochism; he experiences sexual pleasure from pain. He feels he won't ever have a normal relationship with his condition and decides to visit the Voluntary Club, a place that grants students' wishes, for a cure. At the club, he finds Isurugi Mio, a girl who thinks she is a god, and Yuno Arashiko, the girl who caused his condition in the first place..."

So the first ep aired already and was subbed and since nobody made a thread I thought "why not do it myself ^^" But since Im lazy and its too late already I only put up a description and not other info.
But here! is the MAL-Link for more Info.

Just like I thought this show is great. I really had to laugh, since really everyone seems to have some kind of problem. Sado is an M, Mio is kind of a Tsundere, Yuuno is highly aggressive, Sados mother has a soncomplex, his sister a brothercomplex, Michiru is a bully and Tatsukichi is a crossdresser. Such a weird combination can only be good for lots of laugh with no uber-plot.
But Im asking myself "Why again a guy as a crossdresser if there needs to be a crossdresser? Why not a woman for a chance. I never saw that in an anime -.-"

So like I said its for comedy only, but in that point its great. And I couldnt stop thinking of Lelouch beeing abused by C.C. because of Jun Fukuyama XD

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Oct 02 2010, 09:55 AM) But Im asking myself "Why again a guy as a crossdresser if there needs to be a crossdresser? Why not a woman for a chance. I never saw that in an anime -.-"

what do you mean you never see a female crossdresser?

I think of Haruhi from Ouran Host club or even Misaki from Kaichou wa maid sama to name a recent anime. There are many more, but I am too lazy to think at the moment.

And as to why it is more popular to show guys who crossdress is, because a crossdressing women is nothing special if you think about it. Women crossdress since decades by wearing pants and baggy tshirts instead of dresses and stockings like hey used to in the past. Men on the other hand never dress in skirts and dresses, unless of course they have some kind of a problem in their head. Men like to be manly and thats why it is supposed to be funny, when a guy dresses up as a woman. I personally dont think it is funny and I dont need to see it in anime either.
dry.gif

Never saw Ouran Host Club, but youre right with Misaki. I almost forget that -.-

Yeah I dont have to see that either, especially not in every anime thats currently airing for almost a year. Seems like crossdressing is the new Moe -.-

Episode 1 was nice. The characters are somewhat stereotypical but that didn't matter too much. The way that they introduced Mio was nicely done (nice and friendly turning to a violent agressive girl) with a good sense of humor. For the rest of the characters Yuuno had too few scenes to get to know her. She seems afraid of men (that reminded me of Seitokai Yakui Domo...hopefully they use this feature better than in that series. Of course Working!! also comes to mind with that violence part.). Still if the series focuses on the comedy i do think i'll like it.

Ok with seeing the first episode I have to say this is a pretty unique ecchi series. Instead of the main male being rather useless as always in an ecchi series, he has more along the line of a problem he wants to get rid of here. Rather interesting idea for the series if you ask me. Besides I get this funny feeling that he might bring out the S in a girl if you ask me.
tongue.gif

In any case I'll give it a few more episodes before I decide what to do with this though.

I had a feeling I was going to follow this from the word, go.... and sure enough, it's one of those series that I'll watch from front to back. It's a nice trend to deviate from the power of traditional ecchi shows, I reckon. So, we're talking something magical from this with the male lead having a clearly defined and widely unacceptable condition. So, I don't need to give this show another few eps. It's on my watchlist and I'm sure that the slapstick comedy will be pulling me along the entire way.

so far this one has had me laughing my ass off the entire time i was watching it
tongue.gif
i just hope it keeps up with all the funny stuff cuz lately ive been watching animes that have been very disappointing
sad.gif
so far this one been great i just hope the rest is just as funny as hell
tongue.gif

I don't know about this one, yes it has an interesting combo of characters but, I am not as into it as some other people are
tongue.gif

I'm not a big fan of male characters getting constantly abused by the heroines, the only difference here is the guy is actually enjoying it. I'll give it another episode or two to see how I feel about it, but right now it's on the chopping block.

Great...thanks to the seiyuu cast, I can't shake the mental image Azunyan abusing Lelouch
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Oct 03 2010, 10:30 PM) Great...thanks to the seiyuu cast, I can't shake the mental image Azunyan abusing Lelouch 
laugh.gif

Uhhh my brain hurts why? First of all:
-although I didn't notice it was Azunyan voice because the way she used her voice o_O she is now officially azunyan in my head.....
- cannot unread what has been read....
-Oh My GOd Lelouch WHAT the hell, is this what really happened after you d**d
-And that my friends what happens if you leave azunyan all alone after graduating to college
biggrin.gif

-My brain BSoDed after I rewatched the episode with this whole thought in mind
-I'll never look at Sado Ta- Lelo- I mean Ju- AH WHATEVER.....

On a Side note though: Ill Admit that I have A M fetish *ducks and hides* also But damn not to this degree
ph34r.gif
blink.gif
this is just waaaaaaayyyy tooo hardcore

Btw, Pretty much a hilarious episode a good substitute for me this season for comedy and ecchi (well its Xebec...) anime as Seitokai seems to have ended already...

Im Eager for the next episode though for Laughs

And Crap Why Cant I put it off my head too that Im seeing shana and Kazumi with different hair colors so is.... Taketatsu, Ayana gonna be the new kugimiya Rie?
huh.gif
tongue.gif

QUOTE (julezia @ Oct 03 2010, 05:21 AM) I'm not a big fan of male characters getting constantly abused by the heroines, the only difference here is the guy is actually enjoying it. I'll give it another episode or two to see how I feel about it, but right now it's on the chopping block.
My thoughts exactly.... sigh. In fact, it is strange that so many animes have this, my personal experience is that guys dont like difficult girls and tsunderes arent so entertaining in RL.

i cant belive one person can sound so different. (Lelouch and sado). there are lot of time i didnt know they are voice by the same person until i wiki the anime. do you think they use machine to alter the voice?

this anime is fun. but the character is really stereotypical and cliche. you can almost predict how the characters are gona act.

QUOTE (askara @ Oct 03 2010, 01:48 PM) do you think they use machine to alter the voice?
No. Simply no.

QUOTE (lavenderdays @ Oct 03 2010, 10:14 AM) Uhhh my brain hurts why? First of all:
-although I didn't notice it was Azunyan voice because the way she used her voice o_O she is now officially azunyan in my head.....
- cannot unread what has been read....
-Oh My GOd Lelouch WHAT the hell, is this what really happened after you d**d
-And that my friends what happens if you leave azunyan all alone after graduating to college
biggrin.gif

-My brain BSoDed after I rewatched the episode with this whole thought in mind
-I'll never look at Sado Ta- Lelo- I mean Ju- AH WHATEVER.....
Wait till you see "My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute"...we then will have Azunyan and Tomoya Okazaki as siblings XD

Azunyan...I mean Taketatsu Ayana is everywhere this season, with no lesser than 3 main cast, plus few other roles. I just hope she doesn't overwork herself and end up ill, like Hirano Aya back then.

i thought they would use Rie Kugimiya to play voice of Mio Isurugi she sound so good fit the role perfect

she done shana and Louise & tiga

So I guess that's what makes a good tsundere. They have to be an S as well to pull of the tendancies I guess. In any case I'm not supprised at all that they used the Tsundere Queen for this very role though.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (askara @ Oct 03 2010, 01:48 PM) this anime is fun. but the character is really stereotypical and cliche. you can almost predict how the characters are gona act.
Thats exactly what I took away from it. I predicted the entire rest of the episode after the first walk home from school scene and nailed it...and I didn't read any of the summaries, went in entirely blind. Maybe I've watched too many of these and can't enjoy cliche anymore
sad.gif

I'm dissapointed, it has the same vibe ookami-san did, which I dropped like a ton of a bricks because the characters felt like carboard cut-outs and didn't garner my empathy. I'll give it a few eps and may still watch it for mind-numbing entertainment but I'm not expecting anything special after ep 1. It feels like someone cut up Toradora, Ookami-san, and Working!, dropped half of the ingredients in a blender and called it a day.

I will admit I loled at the voices. After Code Geass that guys voice always kills me.

The second episode was better than the first one for me. Since we got some more background of the characters they felt more likeable. We even got some kind of romance story now.
The best part was when Hamaya lost his head because everybody thinks he's cute. Mio's reaction was also fun
laugh.gif
. I hope that Tarou beats the crap out of that Yoshioka guy who hit Yuuno. Tarou does have an advantage in a fight...he likes pain
smile.gif

Yeah ep 2 was great again. A lot of fun (especially when Hamaya snapped) and a few good romance and background scenes.
I wonder what Yuuno meant with a misunderstanding back then in middle school where she slapped Tarou.

But best scene was defenitely when Tarou acted like a dog by reflexes. So damn great.

Looks like most people got turned off by the first episode, well I stuck with it and I find that it's good, it's got the laughs (disturbing with the M happening...).

Plus we get to see the DOG get down to business.... I won't say anymore than that.

On another note, why is everyone so surprised with the voice actors? Hell when I read that the one doing Taro is Lelouch i shrug my shoulders.... but that's a minor point really.

And next episode it looks like.... errr... a date or a cosplay match?

Well I'm still here as well you know. From the looks of it it would seem that Sado doesn't mind being an M at times since it can come in handy. Also, even though he did show that he can go the other way at least he even mentioned that he didn't like dishing out the punishment against anyone for that matter.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back