Mizu no Kotoba

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathawesome

-chan
Kouhai
I just finished up watching Yasuhiro Yoshiura's short series, Time of Eve. Amazing! Thus I decided to watch another special of his. After watching it, I noticed this has not been posted yet, but that's probably because it's only one episode and came out in 2002 and 9 mins long. Anyways. It's good. Check it out when you have the time. It's not very long.

Plot Summary: Several people are spending their evening in a cafe. Two gossiping girls, two debating men, a bookworm and a boy, who just broke up with his girlfriend. The cafe's waitress starts a chat with him, persuading him to take a look at certain easel, while other customers begin to notice unusual things. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=7800
Yasuhiro Yoshiura's works:
Mizu no Kotoba
Pale Cocoon
Time of Eve

All are amazing, unique, and captivating! Check them out is a must!

MOD Note: Pics removed since they weren't tumnailed. Also, since this was just a one shot in '02 that might be why it wasn't posted here since things date mostly back between '04 or '06 since that's when this place started. Also, topic closed since this would fit bettern in the Genral anime Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back