Missing Episodes

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Asuka Jr.

-chan
Kouhai
Is this the place to post a request that episodes missing from the middle of series be restored or obtained...? I try to find .torrents for missing (or single translator sets) but am not always successful...

For example, episode 14 of Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z is missing... there are only like 2 episodes newer, and supposedly more to come, so it's not like it's old, just that #14 is missing... the list goes from 13 to 15....

Thanks guys!... if this DOES prove to be the place for such notes, should I edit this post with others I find, or just add a new post?

Ja ne!

Asuka

<Topic moved due to Asuka-kun's being a BAKA!>
(sorry! (
happy.gif
) -A)

No, missing episode listings and information is not a file distribution issue. This belongs in the Website/Forum section.

If you're having problems with downloads, then this would be appropriate place to post.

A-ri-ga-to Daft-sama!

I will endevor to make such postings to that location in the future!

Ja ne!

Asuka Jr.

<added>To that end...Um... is there an episode 16 of Bokura ga Ita, it's just skipped as a number in the episode list... not listed as not availiable, just not there.... anyone know?

<added still later> Ah, so. Message received... to those who may be considering posting to this section about missing episodes... don't bother. The staff here is too busy to re-establish missing episodes lost during the server crash... stop asking. The only way you are gonna get those episodes is to torrent them yourself, or ask for someone (usually getting no response) to make it availiable to you... sigh. As for me, I won't be posting to this area again... I apologize for having taken up valuable HD space. gomenasai.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back