Manga Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Ok thnx, To bad though, but i will give it a try at amazon
wink.gif

I am looking for a manga called Karei Naru Shokutaku (or Addicted to Curry)
actually i am just looking for the raws for v28 and v29
does anyone know anywhere to get them?

I can't remember the name of a manga, all I can remember is that its about a woman who saves a boy and then several years past and the boy now wants to meet this woman and protect her.....I can't remember the name of this series...does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about ???
rolleyes.gif
unsure.gif

EDIT:

I found out what the manga is called...its Kurohime.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Oct 04 2008, 05:19 AM) I can't remember the name of a manga, all I can remember is that its about a woman who saves a boy and then several years past and the boy now wants to meet this woman and protect her.....I can't remember the name of this series...does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about ???
rolleyes.gif
unsure.gif

EDIT:

I found out what the manga is called...its Kurohime.
biggrin.gif

ugh... i hate that manga
mad.gif
it starts off so great and then in volume 5 or so the author makes the biggest mistake of his life... not to mention the storyline goes all over the place from then on and it loses a lot of its appeal

QUOTE (AnimeWiz07 @ Oct 04 2008, 02:54 PM) ugh... i hate that manga
mad.gif
it starts off so great and then in volume 5 or so the author makes the biggest mistake of his life... not to mention the storyline goes all over the place from then on and it loses a lot of its appeal
WOW...seriously....but I still wanna read this.
biggrin.gif

Does anyone know where I can get this manga, Harlem Beat wa Yoake made, please ??
rolleyes.gif

Thanx.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Oct 07 2008, 01:33 PM) WOW...seriously....but I still wanna read this.
biggrin.gif

Does anyone know where I can get this manga, Harlem Beat wa Yoake made, please ??
rolleyes.gif

Thanx.
biggrin.gif

Jin here you, its a link that has all the scanned chapters translated so far for download: Harlem Beat wa Yoake made

Hope this helps

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Oct 07 2008, 01:28 PM) Jin here you, its a link that has all the scanned chapters translated so far for download: Harlem Beat wa Yoake made

Hope this helps
Thanks Hia for the quick reply, I found a site that had the chapters but each chapter was loaded on MU....so it was too much of a hassel at the time..LOL. Thanx again dude....I haven't seen you watch in a while....are u still ?
rolleyes.gif

Seen me watch what? As in anime, i dont really watch much now adays, i spend most of my time either playing Warhammer now or reading Manga.

Any one know where i can get the Golden Boy and Sexy Commando Manga from to download?

BTW, i recomend the Sexy Commando manga or anime to anyone
biggrin.gif

does anybody know if there will be someone subbing the manga maria holic i'm not sure if it's liscensed if it it is i take back what i said

I don`t know if this one is licensed or not but i will still ask
unsure.gif

Need some info about "Ghost Talker's Daydream".

I heard from some mates that it is pretty interesting and i`d like to give it a try.

Thanks in advance
biggrin.gif
!
Cheers!

Ghost Talker's Daydream is licensed by Dark Horse. You can find copies of the manga on amazon.com for less than 10$ each or at many other brick and mortar stores that carry manga.

Maria Holic is a special case since it is licensed in japan by Media Factory. As such I believe it is considered licensed similar to the media factory animes like Hyakko (which is airing right now).

Major manga - Torrent links
First 12 chapters online reading
It seems there are not many places to get this one...

it`s a bit hard to find it cause i`m not from a place where u can really find manga. my main manga source doesn`t have "ghost talker's daydream" available so i wondered if it`s hard to get or not. thanks anyway
biggrin.gif

Could any of you recommend a good place to read online previous issues of Claymore? I'm so out of date that I have loads of catching up to do

While its liscensed by Viz so i cant over the forums, sorry dude, but ill pm you if you want?

So just to update folks no requests on liscensed Manga serises
biggrin.gif
Thank You

-one piece
-alice academy
-yamato nadeshiko
-shakugan no shana
-ouran club
-code geass
-noein
-maihime
-eyeshield21
-cardcaptor sakura
death note
-vampire knights
thats all!
tongue.gif

jziel_animeaddict: Some of the manga you requested is licensed. Fansub TV does not provide licensed anime. Please see the general rules for full details regarding this rule.

The thread cool manga site lists a few sites where you might find the non-licensed manga.

Im looking 4 links to download to loveru mangas in english, please help me
rolleyes.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back