Manga Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ Apr 19 2008, 10:09 AM) Uhh... Juhachi, the Soul Eater manga is licensed.
Not when I asked it wasn't.
sleep.gif

does anyone here who has the volumes 11~18 of Kaikan Phrase if you have them plz upload them here i'm dying here you i've been looking those volumes for months (2 months exactly) so plz help me plz anyone i beg you help me plz thnx
wub.gif

QUOTE (Tsukimiya Ayu @ Apr 24 2008, 11:45 AM) does anyone here who has the volumes 11~18 of Kaikan Phrase if you have them plz upload them here i'm dying here you i've been looking those volumes for months (2 months exactly) so plz help me plz anyone i beg you help me plz thnx
wub.gif

Kaikan Phrase is licensed by Viz Media so we can't give you info on where to download those volumes.

Can i request bokura ga ita season 2 manga or anime?? >.< im really searching it for so long... i just watched up to episode 26... please
sad.gif

QUOTE (chelay06 @ Apr 30 2008, 03:14 AM) Can i request bokura ga ita season 2 manga or anime?? >.< im really searching it for so long... i just watched up to episode 26... please
sad.gif

The Bokura ga Ita manga is licensed by Viz Media so we can't give out links for that and there is no season 2 for the anime. It ends at 26.

Shishunki Miman Okotowari, are there scanlations for this series ??
rolleyes.gif

I actually want to *really* read this one.
rolleyes.gif

Well what i want to request, i clearly know that there isn't any one or of any company that has scan/or distribute in u.s (because it just came out this year) the series is called Go-On! and is Serialized In Young Sunday (Shogakukan). What I want is not the series scanlated but the raws, there are the three volumes out so far. Reason is b/c i want to try to find someone nice enough to translate for me the manga and I'll edit/clean/typeset it. Well to tell you the truth I don't know anything about the manga except that it is a seinen manga and that the mangaka who drew it is from my most favorite manga called D-ASH.
laugh.gif

i35334.jpg

P.s I read the beginning and saw in the rules that all that can't be requested is licensed manga so I might be wrong on this, which is why I apologies if this is against the rules
unsure.gif

if you have the link to it can you p.m me
smile.gif

I am looking for a manga name "Shyoshyorika" in Chinese is 美食天才班 by a author name Takumi Uesugi can't seem to locate it in english i don't know if the name of the manga is wrong or what. mmm i can't even seems to find the author name on Baka Updates neither, thanks in advance. But i can find pictures of the manga for sure.

well i hope someone know where a good manga site is, with many mangas, currently im looking for to love ru trouble( the newest volumes ). plz help me out =3
does mangafox, or mangahut, mangashare have it?

QUOTE (flaro @ Jun 01 2008, 10:07 PM) well i hope someone know where a good manga site is, with many mangas, currently im looking for to love ru trouble( the newest volumes ). plz help me out =3
does mangafox, or mangahut, mangashare have it?
There is this one site that I have been to allot that may have to loveru

link removed. I found numerous licensed titles being hosted on that site.

In accordance to the rules of this thread, it takes down titles as they are being licensed, so no worries in that respect. . . I hope.

i want death note manga translated in English, all volumes,
anyone can help me.
huh.gif

Read the site rules! Asking for anime or manga licensed for English distribution is not allowed. Viz has released this entire series in English, so support the creators and buy it.

QUOTE (jockepocke0 @ Aug 05 2008, 01:24 PM)anyone know where i can find rosario + vampire manga? ^^
Rosario + Vampire (season 1) is licensed by Viz Media so we can't provide you with links.

raws? because i haven't seen them trasnlated yet... and if so i can give you the links

QUOTE (AnimeWiz07 @ Sep 02 2008, 10:26 PM) raws? because i haven't seen them trasnlated yet... and if so i can give you the links
raws will do for now. If anyone finds scanlated/translated ones, please let me know asap.

Just wondering if i can ask for a site where you can download easely manga. Even if it is licend. Cause if i wanna buy it i just want to read a little bit of it so i can see if it is something i wanna buy and spent my money on.

It's nice that you are considering buying the actual licensed mangas, but even so we still can't tell you where to find them online. You could always try the book preview option they have on Amazon.com. It usually gives you a peek at the first few pages if that helps.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back