Manga Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (jawsisbak @ Dec 02 2007, 10:54 AM) does any1 knw wer i can read the manga for black lagoon
It can be found on the translator's site. So far though, out of the 7 volumes that have been serialized, only up to the beginning of the third volume has been translated. http://akatsuki.chupatz.com/

Ok, I dont really know any mangas that are not licensed, so does anyone know where i can find some that are like the following anime and manga: Kami chu, Snow Fairy Sugar, Mao Chan, Genshiken. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

QUOTE (BoukenGreen @ Dec 16 2007, 09:03 PM)Ok, I dont really know any mangas that are not licensed, so does anyone know where i can find some that are like the following anime and manga: Kami chu, Snow Fairy Sugar, Mao Chan, Genshiken. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Such a request (which is actually a request for a recommendation) should be posted in the Manga Recommendation thread (which I see you have already found). This thread is for links to where to find a specific manga. Unfortunately I've never heard of any of those manga so I can't really help all that much.

QUOTE (BoukenGreen @ Dec 17 2007, 12:03 AM) Ok, I dont really know any mangas that are not licensed, so does anyone know where i can find some that are like the following anime and manga: Kami chu, Snow Fairy Sugar, Mao Chan, Genshiken. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Your post here may need to be clarified. Are you asking where to find these mangas? Or are you asking for which mangas are similar to the ones you listed?

If you are looking for these mangas, then Mao Chan and Genshiken are licensed, while the other two are not. Kami chu can be found on the translators' forum (registration is required if you want to download): http://dynasty.evalpowar.com/forums/ Snow Fairy Sugar only had 3 chapters translated and those translators had to re-setup their site and apparently have not released anything recently, so there are no downloads on their site yet.

If it is the latter, then refer to langes01x's post.

QUOTE (BoukenGreen @ Dec 17 2007, 09:53 PM) ok, now does anyone know where to find Otaku no Musume-san, or Mousou Shoujo Otakukei
Otaku no Musume-san can be found on the translator's site: http://akatsuki.chupatz.com/ Not much of that manga has been translated though, but those translators are the only ones right now. As for Mousou Shoujo Otakukei, that manga is licensed, and giving and requesting links for licensed anime and manga is against the rules, so giving links for that manga is a no go (besides, only the prologue has been translated so far
rolleyes.gif
).

If you want manga scanlations you can go to the ff sites:

www.onemanga.com
www.mangavolume.com
www.mangarun.com
www.mangafox.com
www.mangatraders.com

Oh I forgot can I ask where I can get daa! daa! daa! volume 9?

Tnx

i dont now if this is licensed but how about shugo chara when i first saw it i fell in love with it
wub.gif
wub.gif
its so cute and romantic also cool you should check out episodes 10 or 11 one of them has a romance part i wont tell you what that part is but go to youtube.com and type in shugo chara then bam! there are all the episodes people uploaded.....but i still dont know if its licensed so if it is you can just cancel this request...i dont mind cause its just rules...

QUOTE (iloveclovers @ Jan 02 2008, 09:04 PM) i dont now if this is licensed but how about shugo chara when i first saw it i fell in love with it
wub.gif
wub.gif
its so cute and romantic also cool you should check out episodes 10 or 11 one of them has a romance part i wont tell you what that part is but go to youtube.com and type in shugo chara then bam! there are all the episodes people uploaded.....but i still dont know if its licensed so if it is you can just cancel this request...i dont mind cause its just rules...
You are asking whether the manga of Shugo Chara is licensed right? If you are, then yeah, the Shugo Chara manga is indeed licensed.

QUOTE (doomL @ Jan 05 2008, 02:29 AM) erm is there a manga call Capeta? if yes whr can i read it?
There is indeed a Capeta manga. Are you looking for the translated chapters or the RAW? Because if you're looking for the translated one, then you're sort of out of luck since there is no group scanlating this series.

QUOTE (harimayakumo @ Jan 10 2008, 11:06 PM) does anyone know where to download the raw manga for "Seto no Hanayome" and "Rosario + Vampire"?
depends, if you don't mind torrent files then you can get most of rosario + vampire volumes from the first half at http://www.datorrents.com/torrents-search....at=0&incldead=0 some torrents may alos not work anymore, i dont know since its been a long time since i downloaded them... they used to have them all but that was ages ago
dry.gif

Regarding the Roasario + Vampire manga, anyone mind throwing me to a place where I can find a translated version? Preferably in direct download mode, but torrent if otherwise unavailable. Thanks in advance!

Hi, im looking for the translations of the new tsubasa chronicles think its 21 and 22. not sure if its licienced or not but i know its not published in english yet. thanks

QUOTE (nicki22 @ Jan 24 2008, 06:08 PM)Hi, im looking for the translations of the new tsubasa chronicles think its 21 and 22. not sure if its licienced or not but i know its not published in english yet. thanks
Tsubasa Chonicle is licensed. Any manga the you can buy in english at a respectable book shop or manga/anime store is licensed. Thus if the first volume of the manga is licensed so are all of the volumes that come after it.

Does anyone know if either the Baccano light novels or Baccano manga have been translated? Then if they were could you point me in the right direction so I can download

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back