Manga Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I'm not really requesting a manga, but I'd like to ask if the Grenadier series has finished or if it's still going and how many volumes of it are out. Thank you in advance.

QUOTE (DragonSlaughter @ May 18 2007, 09:57 AM) I'm not really requesting a manga, but I'd like to ask if the Grenadier series has finished or if it's still going and how many volumes of it are out. Thank you in advance.
So far, 7 volumes of the manga have been released in Japan and have seem to have stopped publishing in mid 2005, so it seems like the series is done after the 7th volume. As for America, 3 volumes have been released with the 4th volume being released in July.

QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ May 18 2007, 02:08 PM) Apparently the downloads for Mx0 are on the translator's site (both RAW and translated).  Here's the link: http://ossu.kefi.org/index.php?topic=28.0

As for To-LOVE-Ru, once again both RAW and translated can be found on the translator's site, though the only people translating this manga dropped the project.  http://www.kefi.org/forum/index.php?board=28.30
Thanx Chrono. Do you think another group might pick up "To-LOVE-Ru" ?? I really want to get into this manga.
sad.gif

EDIT: I'm sorry for being LAZY but do you know where I could get (scanlated in English): -

1.) Blue Dragon Ral Grado

2.) Fairy Tail (done by the guy who did RAVE)

3.) Pastel

Thanx.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ May 18 2007, 11:50 AM) Thanx Chrono. Do you think another group might pick up "To-LOVE-Ru" ?? I really want to get into this manga.
sad.gif

EDIT: I'm sorry for being LAZY but do you know where I could get (scanlated in English): -

1.) Blue Dragon Ral Grado

2.) Fairy Tail (done by the guy who did RAVE)

Thanx.
biggrin.gif

Fairy Tail has the same translator as To-LOVE-Ru, so it's pretty straight forward: http://www.kefi.org/forum/index.php?board=41.0

Blue Dragon Ral Grado apparently has been said to been translated up to chapter 5, but the translator that went that far doesn't have the download links for some reason (the site doesn't seem like it has much either), so here's nother site with 3 translated chapters: http://www.townl.com/index.php?topic=1550.0

I`m trying to find bara no tameni or for the rosemanga.
I know it`s not licenced but can`t find if there are any groups releasing it in the net. Could you help me about it? I really want to read it
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (ploumid @ May 26 2007, 11:09 PM) I`m trying to find bara no tameni or for the rosemanga.
I know it`s not licenced but can`t find if there are any groups releasing it in the net. Could you help me about it? I really want to read it
rolleyes.gif

Ploumi, you have to give me a hug for this, onegai.

Bara no Tameni Manga Downloads -----> http://stoptazmo.com/bara_no_tameni/

I'm sorry, I'm not sure if this download site has all of it. From ANN, it says its got 16 volumes.

Description of "Bara no Tameni" (for ppl who have no clue of what this manga is about such as me.........sounds interesting though but a bit messed up) : -

Yuri is short, chubby, and not particularly pretty. And on the day she was dumped by her boyfriend (because he found a prettier girlfriend), she goes home to find that her grandma, her one and only relation, had a stroke and is at death's door. After her grandmother's death, Yuri finds a letter from her grandma that tells her she has FAMILY in Hokkaido. And to her surprise, her mother is the famous actress, Shoko Hanai. Yuri goes to live with her newfound family, which includes an older sister and brother, and a younger brother, all with different fathers. But to her chagrin, she discovers that she is an ugly duckling among beautiful swans. And now she's falling in love with her older brother, Sumire, and her rival is her younger brother, Aoi...

(~taken from ANN~)

Well im downloading the manga for Zombie-Loan but the scanlations have been done in spanish. I cant seem to find them in english and well mobot city's server, which contains them scanlated in english, doesnt seem to open. So if there is anyone who can upload them for me or give me torrent links for such i will be so thankful.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanx in advance. ^^

really?i tried downloading it and it's fine.but my internet kinda slow right now.so if you're willing to wait an hour or two,i'll upload it for you
smile.gif

QUOTE (nashaa @ Jun 04 2007, 05:09 AM) really?i tried downloading it and it's fine.but my internet kinda slow right now.so if you're willing to wait an hour or two,i'll upload it for you
smile.gif

I tried it again and it finally worked ^^

But i rlly appreciate it. If you need anything dont hesitate to ask. ^^

QUOTE Ploumi, you have to give me a hug for this, onegai.

Thank you so much my dearest Captain! Imagine me hugging you like this image removed. please use thumbnails behind spoiler tags!

The truth is that I have watched bara no tameni as a live drama and liked it very much so when I`ve found out that it was based on a manga, I really wanted to read it.

Your discription is very accurate and it does get a little messed up on the way. But you`re gonna love the characters, they are very well developed, especially the younger brother`s...

Can someone please tell me where I can download the scanlations for Puri Puri by Chiaki Taro....................NOT Princess Princess!

This anime is about the trials and tribulations of a trainee priest at an all-girls divinity school. Poor Masato Kamioda is enrolled into the school as part of a tactic to encourage the girls to smarten themselves up. Unfortunately for him, several if the girls take umbrage at his inclusion and attempt to trick him into getting expelled using various methods designed to introduce as much fan-service as humanly possible.
biggrin.gif

Please can you help me out. Thank you very much.
biggrin.gif

Can someone please tell me here or PM where I could get scanlations of Ichi Pound no Fukuin (One-Pound Gospel). Thanx.
biggrin.gif

Manga licensed by Viz Media. Next time please check whether the manga is licensed or not before requesting.

i need some help; i'm looking for the rest of the series Bride of Deimos, the series WAS under the Comics One...well only the first 7 volumes...have that...i'm looking for is the volumes 8-17...or at least a site that has the manga downloaded...can someone PLEASE put me out of my misery...the original manga was published by Princess Comics if that helps in anyway.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back