Manga Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Course I do. *looking at previous post*

But anyways. If you're asking where I got them from, I got them from irc.

ano i don't wanna be a burden but onegai post the site link......
i hope you don't mind
domo desu

QUOTE (MangaAbyss @ Feb 19 2007, 06:22 AM)Nvm about posting.

http://z12.invisionfree.com/Manga_Abyss/in...p?showtopic=437
This is a direct link to the manga.
waaaah anata-wa my angel-desu
hontou ni domo......domo......
waaa thanks so muh
biggrin.gif

hi, im looking for samurai deeper kyo manga, translated. eaither a complete set or from 21-on. i've been looking for months >.<

Sorry to tell you this, but this manga's licensed and we can't give you links or direct you to where to get licensed animes/mangas.

Itsudatte My Santa! manga is this licensed ?????
blink.gif

If it isn't licensed can you give me a link to download it, thank you.
biggrin.gif

Cya

will i have along list for missing manga
1-Kagetora (vl3-to the last chapter)
2-Phantasy Degree(vl3-9)
3-Ragnarok(vl4-to the last chapter)
these are the most important manga to me now so pls help.
sad.gif

Sorry, but all of the mangas you listed are licensed, therefore we cannot help you. Though you can always buy them. By the way, just so you know, Ragnarok never actually finished, it came to a stop at volume 10 ending with 'end of first arc'. I never actually saw another release after that, kind of sucks, it was a pretty good manga.

QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ Apr 09 2007, 07:54 PM) Sorry, but all of the mangas you listed are licensed, therefore we cannot help you. Though you can always buy them. By the way, just so you know, Ragnarok never actually finished, it came to a stop at volume 10 ending with 'end of first arc'. I never actually saw another release after that, kind of sucks, it was a pretty good manga.
that's so bad .I didn't know that I guess i have to buy it then
dry.gif

u're right Ragnarok is pretty good manga AND i hope they get back on doing more of it
tongue.gif

oh one more thing is Qwan licensed too ?

QUOTE (shago @ Apr 10 2007, 07:19 AM) that's so bad .I didn't know that I guess i have to buy it then
dry.gif

u're right Ragnarok is pretty good manga AND i hope they get back on doing more of it
tongue.gif

oh one more thing is Qwan licensed too ?
Yes, Qwan has been licensed too. What's rather interesting is that all of the mangas you asked about were all licensed by TokyoPop.
laugh.gif

As for Ragnarok, I think it's been about quite sometime now since the 10th volume came out, I dunno if there is gonna a continuation seeing that the author of Ragnarok really hasn't made any new mangas or anything of the likes, hopefully he'll continue Ragnarok eventually.

QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ Apr 10 2007, 08:14 AM) Yes, Qwan has been licensed too.  What's rather interesting is that all of the mangas you asked about were all licensed by TokyoPop.
laugh.gif

As for Ragnarok, I think it's been about quite sometime now since the 10th volume came out, I dunno if there is gonna a continuation seeing that the author of Ragnarok really hasn't made any new mangas or anything of the likes, hopefully he'll continue Ragnarok eventually.
that's just my Luke
tongue.gif
. guess all the great anime of mine are licensed .
u know what i wont ask anymore .lol
I hate it when ppl start something then in the medal of it they leave it .that just make's me angry

I wonder why they've licensed them?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back