Main Page is Down

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be working fine now...at least for me. Are people still getting problems?

Yeah it's still acting up. Since it's still giving me the Operation Aborted bit though. I'm not sure if it's the ads that are the cause of this or not though.

Well my connection back up and i see there other back up too. One or 2 more confirmation for the ppl who still had problem then it should be solve and closed.

Well, mine is working again without a problem, no more annoying freezing so you can close it of you guys want.

Im still having problems same thing. It froze before trying to get on the page
I've deleted temp files ,cookies, etc
Shut down all security settings still no good
iexplore process goes up to 90% and stays there

Remember to delete your temp files so it can reload the page anew instead of keeping the same problem as before but I guess it progressing on what ever happening on the fixes

edit

err it came back on me...

I think this may take a while. Did anyone mention this kind of problem to daft to see if it's the server or the ads that are causing this wierd problem now?

@warchico: I advise that you use another browser (Firefox and Opera are my own suggestions). The problem appears to be related to Internet Explorer, though I'm not sure why (my IE does not have any problems =/)

You can download Firefox here or Opera here. Both are excellent browsers with advanced capabilities, room for expansion via add-ons and are both more secure than Internet Explorer. If after using either Firefox or Opera you still encounter problems, please let us know.

For the time being, we'll have to rely on the above, I'll message Daft about the issue.

Ie6 on my 2003 server seem to work ,but its a different version than Xp.
I can get on from my linux computer it has Firefox.
But I shouldn't have to its a pain.

Safari browser works

So wait does this mean that this site is now no longer able to support IE6 and IE7 systems now?

Its not the site so much as the advertisement provider, I believe. Something wrong with adbrite based on whats said here.
QUOTE (daft27)I think it's just a combination of a regional connectivity/network issue with the adbrite servers and how the IE browsers handle that problem. All we can do is wait as there's not much I can do to resolve the problem

Iunno what to say. Those people having trouble with IE6/IE7 can temporarily use a different browser until the problem is fixed - you never know, you may find you like the other browser more than IE...

Well from what it looks like it seems that the ads are being kind of dicey. I mean after first it wouldn't show the ad that's usually under the fansub.tv logo. Although it seems to work though when I went back to the main page.

In any case it could be that the ad site is having problems as of late, so it might be best to let them know that thier ads are not letting this site show properly at times.

1:40pm est
Hmmmm. Its seems to be working at the moment. First time I tried, I got the site not found page. Now it loaded 3 times in a row . I'll test it again later
Did they find the problrm?

Still working 11:06 pm est

it running all good for me
happy.gif
anyone else?

1:56 am EST

about 5-10 minutes ago none of the pages would load. Works fine now.

My best guess is, as before, it's server capacity limit.

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Mar 27 2009, 12:56 AM) 1:56 am EST

about 5-10 minutes ago none of the pages would load. Works fine now.

My best guess is, as before, it's server capacity limit.
Server upgrades were being performed sometime last night. They took a little longer than anticipated due to some internal routing issues.

If you see anything broken or notice anything funny, it may be related to the upgrades I put in last night. The new system should be 2-3x faster than before, so if anyone thought that Fansub.TV was running a bit slow... hopefully this change should help.

Well it seems that the forms are causing it's minor problems as of now, but other then that everything looks ok for the time being daft.

everything seems to be working fine now and things are running pretty fast
biggrin.gif
I got a bit of a shock when I downloaded one show I started the download and 2minutes later it was finished. If FTV speeds up anymore my PC will explode!
blink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back