Mahou Sensei Negima -manga

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Chapter 182 ends with the whole group of them getting on the plane to england so it's not far off. But for me all those chapters in between didn't really bother me that much. I'm happy that Chisame ended up going along with them cause she's one of my favorite characters.

I agree with Barbobot, the last few chapters were actually pretty good (I just recently read from chapter 176 to 182, I didn't know that there was another translator that released these chapters). I mean we got to see some of Anya, Asuna gets to show of her skills a bit I guess against her own classmates, and we learn that the people who don't know magic in Negi's class really don't know of the word 'privacy' and are extremely nosy. And Anya gets completely owned by Konoka in chapter 180.
laugh.gif

And about Chisame, she made quite an entrance at the end of chapter 182, is there going to be something special about her or is it just a way to show that she's officially in the magic related group of the class?

QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ Jul 22 2007, 05:00 PM) And about Chisame, she made quite an entrance at the end of chapter 182, is there going to be something special about her or is it just a way to show that she's officially in the magic related group of the class?
I don't think she's gonna be something really special in the sense of having a whole large incident revolved around her. I think it's just to show that she no longer is scoffing at how everyone is willing to help Negi and is finally truly on board with everything.

It might be a long time until we get to see any new chapters get scanlated. Unfortunately the the most up to date group doing it just quit with the latest chapter and the only other group actually doing it is 10 chapters behind and hasn't released anything for almost 2 months. Right as it is starting to get to the good part too cause they are right at the gate to the magical world. I really hope a different group picks up where it is now left off.

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Aug 22 2007, 03:51 PM) It might be a long time until we get to see any new chapters get scanlated. Unfortunately the the most up to date group doing it just quit with the latest chapter and the only other group actually doing it is 10 chapters behind and hasn't released anything for almost 2 months. Right as it is starting to get to the good part too cause they are right at the gate to the magical world. I really hope a different group picks up where it is now left off.
you mean TEXT REMOVED group right? yeah that's true they quit for this scanlation after they release chapter 185... it's really too bad we need to wait to very2 looooonnnggg time for another group to release chapter 186...
sad.gif

at last for TEXT REMOVED staff translation "thanks for your hardwork and i really appreciate it
laugh.gif
"

[Moderator's Note: The Negima manga is licensed. Please do not mention scanlation group names for licensed material]

QUOTE (Advent_Child @ Sep 04 2007, 06:46 PM) Where can you go to download chapter 176 and up?
Please read the mod note in the previous post. The manga is licensed therefore we cannot tell you where to get licensed material.

It's already out. GO look in your local Book Store!

So anyone seen Chapter 186 yet? (has not been scanlated yet) What do you think will happen to Negi and fate? I think Nodoka will do something heroic again and save Negi somehow.

QUOTE (Shinobu's_Lover @ Sep 12 2007, 10:43 AM) It's already out. GO look in your local Book Store!

So anyone seen Chapter 186 yet? (has not been scanlated yet) What do you think will happen to Negi and fate? I think Nodoka will do something heroic again and save Negi somehow.
Actually 186 has been scanlated along with 187 and it was awesome. The people from the Kyoto arc, ie the short kid that Negi fought in Kyoto, are back and they are the ones who stabbed Negi. But Negi's not down for the count. He still gets up and is willing to fight in that condition. Right at the end though Asuna destroyed the seal on their weapons from entering the magical world so next chapter everyone will have their weapons and cards.

whoops typo! I meant to type 187. i hit the "6" button my mistake.

I'm happy to see that Negima is approaching chapter 200 and does not look like it will be stopping soon, but the newest scanned chapter seems to get kinda close to tentacle hentai in 2 of the pages. Even having acid that just effects cloth. Though I'm not gonna complain, especially considering it involves a personal favorite of mine, Chisame.

QUOTE (ser4 @ Oct 12 2007, 06:57 PM) that is really disturbing...i thought negima is a clean manga
Actually the synopsis of the series implies fanservice, and I guess people are getting a big portion of it in that chapter.
laugh.gif
Chachamaru and Chisame really had their moments with Negi in the recent chapters. Plus, when Negi was winding up Chachamaru, she said that it's like a ceremony that's like a pactio, and she said something like it felt good and was so good that is was a problem... Does that mean that it felt like a kiss or sex or something?
blink.gif

I'm really liking this new arc. The producers really really should consider actually making a Negima anime that follows the manga after the point the first one left off. And I recently read from 188-191 and I have to say that Asuna's new costume is really nice. O_O When did she change it anyways?

Whats the futhurest chapter now available even in RAW is it finished?

QUOTE (ser4 @ Oct 12 2007, 04:57 PM) that is really disturbing...i thought negima is a clean manga
Negima...a clean manga!?
biggrin.gif
Ken Akamatsu's manga are always well-known for fan-service
laugh.gif

well from the pic posted few post ago doesn't seem like a very clean but since i'm not reading it (i don't have the nerves to wait every week so i'm waiting for it to finish) i'll have to believe you

Well at least u guys don't stay in Singapore i mean its like WTF? The manga company in charge for this manga in Singapore is taking thier own sweet time to translate the the next volume of the manga and all Singaporeans are stuck at about 140+ Chapter for the english version of the manga!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back