'lo

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

daft27

-nya
Retired
lets see..

I was born in NY, live in NJ and study in MD at the University of Maryland CP. I'm from the US.

and i'm a really lazy person. this site was created out my laziness since i don't like to always check to see what just came out, start a bittorrent on it on an outside machine and download it later when it's done. (my school has bt set at like .5kb/s). teehee, the fetcher code sends me a copy of all the stuff it downloads before it copies it over to the distribution servers.

NJ stands for New Jersey, and New Jersey is right below New York geographically. Maryland is about another two states south from New Jersey.

QUOTE (daft27 @ Nov 4 2004, 09:38 AM) lets see..

I was born in NY, live in NJ and study in MD at the University of Maryland CP. I'm from the US.

and i'm a really lazy person. this site was created out my laziness since i don't like to always check to see what just came out, start a bittorrent on it on an outside machine and download it later when it's done. (my school has bt set at like .5kb/s). teehee, the fetcher code sends me a copy of all the stuff it downloads before it copies it over to the distribution servers.

My school doesn't even let bt into the network. I can't use BT's at all.
Hello from NY !!

*bows down*
Hail daft for creating this site and forums!

And...Good day....Hopefully this forum will expand and take over the internet.....i mean......expand.....

Thank you!
It was a great iniciative!
You have travelled a lot already!
I'm kind had my trips alround Brazil as well...

What course are you doing?

I'm studying computer science right now and I'm applying to the business school for a second major.

Yay, I got an interview scheduled for a job I applied to earlier. Maybe I'll earn enough there to get Seras a sister server.

QUOTE (daft27 @ Nov 4 2004, 09:38 AM) lets see..

if that's lazy then i hope i'm lazy too.
good luck in the computer science too. it's hard.

i agree. your lazyness does not match up to my lazyness. (imagine an anime like dragon ball z except with lazyness fighting instead of real fighting.........) (i am too lazy to think about it myself)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back