little icon thingys to link to FTV...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

samthebear

-sama
Sempai
no its NOT photoshop - its the free cheapie version of photoshop ^^ i figured it out with some basic help from my brother - and i'm saying this now - i figured out how to do animated GIF. on my own!! my brother had no hand in helping me figure out the animated one ^^ and um, they arnt very good so forgive me >.< comments and critique would be good ^^

<< i originally made this to link to the anime section for my myspace but it didn't turn out that great >.< i don't have enough time... if not i'd do more to it

<< this one i made for my myspace so i can link the thoughtful section to that picture.

Nahrallah

-dono
Retired
Nice work Sam! Why don't you make an animated GIF of your artwork!

I guess that that brother of yours can be handy to have around somtimes
... despite the fact that he kicks you off the shared computer in the middle of a Team Speak conversation every so often!
Well done figuring out how to make the animated GIFs yourself.

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと
Retired
QUOTE (samthebear @ Jul 11 2007, 07:53 AM)no its NOT photoshop - its the free cheapie version of photoshop ^^ i figured it out with some basic help from my brother - and i'm saying this now - i figured out how to do animated GIF. on my own!! my brother had no hand in helping me figure out the animated one ^^ and um, they arnt very good so forgive me >.< comments and critique would be good ^^

<< i originally made this to link to the anime section for my myspace but it didn't turn out that great >.< i don't have enough time... if not i'd do more to it
Just to say we did have a small banner for fansub.tv somewhere not sure what happen with it but it was done in one of the comp I believe.

Well good work on your first animated gif you did on your own...pretty much how mine look too kinda but mine was ecchi and I had it in my sig then I got a warning XD cause it was ecchi lol... Anyways keep on working on those gif and you soon be as good as me ^^ look at all the mods that have my gif/sig XD

samthebear

-sama
Sempai
thanks kansa ^^ i did use that one too i think but i linked it to the site in general since it had the FTV sign on it and everything

@nahrallah: the images would be too big to work with >.< hence, i need a scanner
thanks for the input ^^

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと
Retired
^^ well if you need any assistant on the gif I be glad to help and If you want to try my gif program that I use...(thinking still cant you ImageReady...) I can upload it.
I use my Photoshop and that gif program I have together and make good stuff ^^. Mostly set my stuff in photoshop and just save it as .jpg and .png and all I do is put my stuff in the gif program and do other effects.

samthebear

-sama
Sempai
what gif. program do you use? and i'm just wondering if there is some way to reduce the colour loss on the images =/

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと
Retired
Well when you dealing with different file format then there will be some color loss.
You can see how my gifs are and see what I mean.
As for the gif program I use it is a Ulead Program...Just like Photoshop is Adobe.