Licensed Anime

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing with Otakon coverage, ADV has acquired Koharu Biyori OVA aka Indian Summer OVA
blink.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 28 2008, 07:12 PM) Clannad is now licensed by ADV. There is no confirmation on whether it is for the 2 TV series or the movie. Series will be removed as soon as it is known.
The licensed has been confirmed by ADV for the 1st TV series.

Funimation's 7th and 8th license back to back Slayers Revolution and Slayers Evolution-R Funimation titles it simply as Slayers Revolution, but has noted the series is 26 episodes and therefore presumed that both the finished series as well as the unaired series are licensed. .

For Funimation's 11th license, they have acquired Soul Eater Possibly one more to come and it is rumored to be Eva 1.0

EDIT: forgot to note that Discotek Media has also licensed Fist of the North Star 1st movie (1986)

As Funimation's final license for the year, and highly anticipated after cease and desists...Funimation has acquired the license to Rebuild of Evangelion 1.0 and 1.01: You Are [NOT] Alone

EDIT: minor addition

EDIT2: Expect 8 possible new licenses before the night is over...Funimation claims they are not done yet.
Happy 2009 or to be to all.

Since I away with no internet this past weekend, I was unable to make this announcement. Funimation licensed these titles yesterday at the con I was at over the weekend: Dragonaut -the resonance-, Bamboo Blade, Blassreiter, and BOTH Tower of Druaga seasons

This should not affect many people on the site as these are already no longer/never were hosted on the site with the exception of the first title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back