Lemon Angel Project

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

blckdemondrgn

-gao...?
Retired
Well this anime is going off ok so far. if you don't know the story line check the front page for it. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=6095 is another review but guess they haven't went in depth into it yet.

Basically a girl name Tomo-chan is auditioning for this group called Lemon Angel. Lemon Angel is a group that was quite popular until one day they disapeared. Tomo-chan admires her friend Yui-senpai - from what I can tell I think she is a computer programmer as well as a songwriter.

Then a little introduction and such of how Tomo-chan was living, well you just gotta watch it.

I am mostly gonna watch it for the songs probably but it is going by well. IMO the voice - dunno how to spell ser___ - of Tomo-chan kind of sucks. Wonder how many fans will there be for this series. All I can say is hopefully this will turn out to be an awesome anime ^^.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jan 23 2006, 11:12 PM) Well this anime is going off ok so far. if you don't know the story line check the front page for it. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=6095 is another review but guess they haven't went in depth into it yet.

Basically a girl name Tomo-chan is auditioning for this group called Lemon Angel. Lemon Angel is a group that was quite popular until one day they disapeared. Tomo-chan admires her friend Yui-senpai - from what I can tell I think she is a computer programmer as well as a songwriter.

Then a little introduction and such of how Tomo-chan was living, well you just gotta watch it.

I am mostly gonna watch it for the songs probably but it is going by well. IMO the voice - dunno how to spell ser___ - of Tomo-chan kind of sucks. Wonder how many fans will there be for this series. All I can say is hopefully this will turn out to be an awesome anime ^^.
blckdemondrgn so is this going to be a love-romance thing?
Also is the anme of the character really is tomo-chan? or you just dunno... leeting the tomo in the forums get all beserk and stuff?
biggrin.gif
Also hope many episodes is it already? finally is it licensed or not?

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 24 2006, 10:00 AM) blckdemondrgn so is this going to be a love-romance thing?
Also is the anme of the character really is tomo-chan? or you just dunno... leeting the tomo in the forums get all beserk and stuff?
biggrin.gif
Also hope many episodes is it already? finally is it licensed or not?
wouldn't know as of yet, if anything so far it is more admiration tomo-chan has for yui. I believe she is the protaganist aka the main character so far - there are more character you know, your wording is very strange. can't explain her so watch it. it is only one episode so far - new anime I think of 2k6. finally so far it is not liscensed cause fansub has it - even if it is I will find another site to dl it ^^. again if I don't like the anime I would go watch it for the music since it is pretty good so far ^^. story line is just beginning so I am waiting for it to catch up.

the opening theme sounds kind of similar to megumi hayashibara's past work - not sure her status now but she was the queen of anime back in the day = opening, ending themes, even being the voice actress of many animes. the ending theme is a bit slow-medium type beat with more a relaxing type of tune to it. will do a bit of research later when I am free to get the song they sing which I believe is called evolution. pretty awesome song though so far the full version hasn't been sung in the show yet.

ya its called evolution, its a very good song im going to be trying to dine as well i can wait to see what go to happen in the nexts ep th.

I liked the ep one...someone knows if i can find the song *Evolution* somewhere?
biggrin.gif
its pretty cool, so well, i'm at school, too lazy to look for it :/

QUOTE (Bouzip @ Jan 25 2006, 05:13 AM) I liked the ep one...someone knows if i can find the song *Evolution* somewhere?
biggrin.gif
its pretty cool, so well, i'm at school, too lazy to look for it :/
haha, trying to look for that now, so far no luck =P boo...but yea if anyone finds it post it here.

i really like this anime. the songs are good too. this anime should fall somewhere around the "Shoujo Beat" kind of thing. probably fun for girls to watch.

tomo-chan? , i guess i should watch it if an FTV user is starring in it
tongue.gif

lol ya ever one should!
smile.gif

i like the name tho o_O , i mean i like lemons , they`re yellow and stuff..

lol. when will the next ep be out i want to see what happened.
sad.gif

QUOTE (NineTailsD3mon @ Feb 1 2006, 05:38 PM) lol. when will the next ep be out i want to see what happened.
sad.gif

hehe same here, really taking a while and still searching for that evolution song. grr...pretty hard song to find.

QUOTE still searching for that evolution song. grr...pretty hard song to find.

Yes that dang song is hard to fine, I'm having to luck too.
sad.gif

second episode was released yesterday. I like it personally. it explains some stuff like:

Yui died, didn't know that until Tomo said it. Also Lemon Angel Project Season 1 group wasn't with real ppl actually!

it was a good episode feature the future characters - come on thru the opening. also the opening has new animation which I enjoyed. Only bad thing about the episode was that you couldn't hear much of Tomo-chan's singing when she sang a second time, btw she sang the ending theme. She sounded pretty good ^^. btw she was auditioning. wai I want next episode ^^ I especially want singing w/o interference ie talking, flashbacks, etc.

third episode was pretty good, though that weapon is called a tonfa not a truncheon to my knowledge. you ppl should check out this anime series ^^ haha it is pretty funny and definitely good.

Oh, how nice, forum here
biggrin.gif
Greetings from Poland. Uff. It's much easier to write from English to Polish
blink.gif
We also like animes. Thanks for English sub's that's why we can understand dialogues and... translate to Polish version. With pleaser I'll begin make this series to my native language and promis that I won't make so much faults how in English (now)
wink.gif
You can see our work on www.animesub.info Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's . Thanks for your work too and I wait for the next episodies from your site.

QUOTE (davidw89 @ Feb 12 2006, 04:09 AM) Hey where is the torrent link for this?
sorry to be rude but do you actually look around? I mean come on this site itself hosts the links to this anime!!! come on plz don't ask ridiculous questions!!!

sorry again but dealing with to many ppl who doesn't know how to use common sense sometimes really irritates me >-<.

jeez don't push it. sometimes it's harder to look for something that's been rarely looked over. even i'm having a hard time downloading through torrent because the tracker's refreshing seeders and peers most of the time, so i'm relying on FTV for LAP.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back