Language you can speak

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
1. English
2. French
3. Japanese(hiragana/katakana = good, kanji = evil)

I have a kanji quiz tomorrow ;_;

QUOTE (ShadowxAnbu @ Feb 7 2006, 07:04 PM) Other language that i know to speak(not that fluent)
-Japanese, -Arabic, -Chinese
ARABIC!!! WOAH!! NICE!!~ -^___^-
We have a winner here!!!~
cool.gif

1. English
2. Tagalog (though not so much nowadays ~.~)
3. Japanese (still learning but yes!)

Hoping to learn french as well
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mune @ Feb 6 2006, 06:48 PM) 1. Arabic
laugh.gif

2. English
3. Japanese + Bit of Chinese
4. Planning on Turkish
cool.gif

5. Planning on German - Dutch
Dutch Dutch Dutch!! German sucks ^^ dutch is way more fun
tongue.gif

QUOTE German sucks

why its very nice

i forgot a language

1- English
2- Arabic
3- planning on french
4- A Very special language that only 12 in this world can speak it,... me, my brother and our 10 friends (Since we are twins so we have the same friends)... and we are planning to keep it for us

i don't like dutch...
dry.gif
i prefer german
laugh.gif
dutch is just...weird...
rolleyes.gif
(...and hard to understand for me...)

English
French - nothing against the language, but learning it sucks. It always has bad teachers and forcing people to take it results in a very negative class (I took it for ten years in public schooling)
Japanese - basic, no kanji or complex conversations
Latin - although I can't speak it, and vocab/grammar aren't very strong after three years of classes
laugh.gif

I'm hoping to continue Japanese, and Korean and/or Chinese might be interesting to study. Also wouldn't mind picking up some basics of European languages like Italian or Spanish.

QUOTE (Ultima @ Feb 7 2006, 09:41 PM) i don't like dutch...
dry.gif
i prefer german
laugh.gif
dutch is just...weird...
rolleyes.gif
(...and hard to understand for me...)
Dutch is the second hardest language to learn for people that don't live in our countrey.

And german is not hard to understand for me because the dutch and german language are almost the same. There is only a small difference of grammar and words that you need to remember. But if you want a easier why of speaking dutch learn how to speak belgian then change some words and add the diffecult words and you have dutch (if you want to know why, because Belgium was a part of the netherlands in the past)

Btw are you german
dry.gif

QUOTE (Kurosana @ Feb 7 2006, 12:03 PM) 1. English
2. Tagalog (though not so much nowadays ~.~)
3. Japanese (still learning but yes!)

Hoping to learn french as well
laugh.gif

Philipino, ne??
smile.gif
I know a lot of philipinos in my area. Very nice ppl.
laugh.gif

1. cantonese
2. english
3. french>>took for 9 years and still can't speak it properly..

also know a few words from other languages: japanese (obviously), Sikh (though only swear words lol), Italian (only terms used in music) and of course...gamer's language

QUOTE (Chiba @ Feb 7 2006, 05:29 PM) Philipino, ne??
smile.gif
I know a lot of philipinos in my area. Very nice ppl.
laugh.gif

lol yes I am
laugh.gif

it's too bad some aren't all that way, especially this one I met on another forum and a game (Monster Hunter). Let's just say things got sour and he's been an ass to me since. And when I thought we could just forget about the past and move on, no..he starts another war, dissing my sig making ability and proclaiming he's better... I hate people who think they're above everyone. To me, you can be better than me I could care less, but if you're going to be an egotistic bitch about it, and diss anyone who can't do things like you, well here's two words for you: **** you!!

Sorry for the language, but anytime I remember him...
mad.gif

QUOTE 1. English
2. French
3. Japanese(hiragana/katakana = good, kanji = evil)

I have a kanji quiz tomorrow ;_;
yes i agree kanji is evil i keep forgeting how to write them properly yes im weird im chinese and i cant write kanji
sad.gif

hmmm...

I'm fluent in English and Filipino.
I also know very little Japanese and I study kanji in my free time.

ow I also know how to sing German and Latin versions of some Christmas songs like Silent Night and Oh Christmas Tree as well as Beethoven's 9th (I was part of a choir once that performed in Hotels so we had to learn them).

I want to learn French, Japanese, Dutch, German and Latin.

1. Cantonese
2. English
3. Japanese (but nowhere close to knowing all the words of course)

P.S. Can anyone speak Shakespeare here?
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (CRMSON @ Feb 8 2006, 05:22 AM) 1. cantonese
2. english
3. french>>took for 9 years and still can't speak it properly..

also know a few words from other languages: japanese (obviously), Sikh (though only swear words lol), Italian (only terms used in music) and of course...gamer's language
thats the problem with french lessons today they are too obsessed with grammar, you don`t get to speak sht at all , and gamer`s languageis called 1337speak
tongue.gif

QUOTE (flashstar @ Feb 8 2006, 04:17 PM) 1.)german
2.)swedish
3.)english
4.)japanese
german first and then swedish? o_O
Weird combination
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Feb 8 2006, 09:25 AM)german first and then swedish? o_O
Weird combination
tongue.gif
I fail to see the weirdness ...
unsure.gif

you could easily get any combination...if you move to another country...though some would be rare...
dry.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back