Language you can speak

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
English of course, my own version of english if that counts as a seperate language?
biggrin.gif

I can speak a small amount of french although I'm out of practice with that
I'm still learning japanese although my progress has slowed down due to trying to keep my life from imploding
blink.gif

That sounds like useful idea antabaka-san, I used to do something similar when I had trouble with my multiplication tables (that and I'd read through them just before I went to sleep)

Hmmm...I think I started with Japanese, but then ended up focusing on english more first because of my Dad. I'm learning Japanese from soo many different sources, I keep on switching on how I'm learning. I used to go to schools, then programs like kumon, and currently I'm taking this online class on Skype....So pretty much right now, I can understand most of what a person's saying in Japanese, and can reply back decently, but my knowledge of kanjii is still pretty weak, so I can't really read too well.

Now that I think about it, I think watching animes with english subs has been more reliable then some of the programs I tried...lol..OH and listening to Japanese music with lyric translations works too! Also, I'm taking french class, but I'm FAILING really badly, so I don't expect to master that anytime soon...

Orio could you PM me a bit more detail about the Skype lessons? Sounds interesting (plus if I'm using Skpe for that then my parents can;t get hold of me to nag me about stuff)
tongue.gif

I can speak English, Thai (My homeland), a bit Chinese.

I stop learning Chinese because I just don't like it.

I'm willing to learn Japanese, so I can play Japanese games and watch raw anime/manga.

Norwegian..
Then English..

Used to have Greek as a third but I have forgotten so much that I am struggling with talking..

Then maybe in the future I might get the courage to learn Japanese.

QUOTE Orio could you PM me a bit more detail about the Skype lessons? Sounds interesting (plus if I'm using Skpe for that then my parents can;t get hold of me to nag me about stuff)
tongue.gif

Oh yeah sign me up too!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back