Kyou no Go no Ni

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
did u all dl it from kyuu fansub?
huh.gif

QUOTE (devast @ Apr 1 2006, 08:50 AM) I'm here to warn everyone. The manga seems entirely the same as the anime. So if you don't wanna spoil the upcoming fun, don't read them yet.
if that's the case i'll just wait for the anime. i really surprised how it made me laugh! not many anime's can make me crack up like that. so yeah this is one of those that's a must see. i love the scene where the coach/teacher opens the door and see those two in that position. that was hilarious!!

Anybody still watching the kids from class 5-2. OVA 3 came out a few days ago. Haven't watched it yet but I plan on working it in sometime this week. The first 2 OVA's were a laugh riot so I am looking forward to what they are going to have in store next. Plus well although I have ALS tendencies they do have loli's which I know pleases you lolicons greatly
wink.gif
but I have no issues with ecchi and this is chalk full of it
biggrin.gif

I'm up to date on this and i have to say this has to go into my top ten list!
(even though i'm sure i have like 20 in a top 10 list!?!?!?!)

Sound like a bit of a nub here but, did anybody else find the funniest bit when Ryouta was in the gym storeroom with one of the girls and she was scarred of the dark. So she was hugging his knees and almost pulling his trousers down whilst crying. Then the teacher and the classmates come to see where they are and they think that he forced her into oral.!
laugh.gif

I don't think i've ever seen such an ecchi and funny series!

lol ecchi has new meaning.

I thought this anime stop at second ova. Hope more to come. I really love their way converse the ecchi element in each frame.

Did you see what I see ...
tongue.gif
this anime definitely not for somebody who slow to notice.

Tehehehe.....

It's a shame that this ended after 4 episode but it was an ova series so that's understandable. Personally if I could make one ova series into a tv series this one just might be it. The comedy was right up my alley maybe a bit ecchi for some but I don't really think it was that over the top. Hmm at least not this last episode the "wetting the bed X marriage" mini-story was a great ender to the show. I really hope that this isn't the last we see of the kids from class 5-2. I'll be crossing my fingers and keeping my eyes alert for some sort of sequel in the future. Then I'll immediatley run to the boards and post that info. here and we fans can celebrate together XD.

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Jul 23 2007, 01:59 PM) It's a shame that this ended after 4 episode but it was an ova series so that's understandable. Personally if I could make one ova series into a tv series this one just might be it. The comedy was right up my alley maybe a bit ecchi for some but I don't really think it was that over the top. Hmm at least not this last episode the "wetting the bed X marriage" mini-story was a great ender to the show. I really hope that this isn't the last we see of the kids from class 5-2. I'll be crossing my fingers and keeping my eyes alert for some sort of sequel in the future. Then I'll immediatley run to the boards and post that info. here and we fans can celebrate together XD.
According to the Wikipedia, there are several other "periods" that are not on the standard OVA's:

15th Period - "Rain"
The boys forget their umbrellas and have to share some with the girls.
16th Period - "Fairytale"
A rumor around school says that a girl's kiss helps heal pain.
17th Period - "Nodding Off"
Ryouta keeps falling asleep.
Supplementary Lesson - "Today in Tennis Club"
Yuki and upperclassman Matsunaga discuss how tennis is a strange sport. Appears as an omake in the tankoban.

Has anyone seen these and can verify they exist? If so, perhaps someone could make them available here?

QUOTE (terili @ Nov 19 2007, 11:04 PM) According to the Wikipedia, there are several other "periods" that are not on the standard OVA's:

15th Period - "Rain"
The boys forget their umbrellas and have to share some with the girls.
16th Period - "Fairytale"
A rumor around school says that a girl's kiss helps heal pain.
17th Period - "Nodding Off"
Ryouta keeps falling asleep.
Supplementary Lesson - "Today in Tennis Club"
Yuki and upperclassman Matsunaga discuss how tennis is a strange sport. Appears as an omake in the tankoban.

Has anyone seen these and can verify they exist? If so, perhaps someone could make them available here?
Those are just the other chapters from the manga that weren't animated for the OVA series so the only way to see them is to read the manga. You can get the manga here http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/1815

can anyone tell me what is the artist and name of the song for episode 1.... plzzz.. and could any1 tell me where to download it..

p/s u can also type in "japanese" so i can copy paste it in search engine (some of the japanese word may not have been translated correctly)

QUOTE (oyaji83 @ Feb 04 2008, 10:01 AM) can anyone tell me what is the artist and name of the song for episode 1.... plzzz.. and could any1 tell me where to download it..

p/s u can also type in "japanese" so i can copy paste it in search engine (some of the japanese word may not have been translated correctly)
Are you talking about "Baby Love"

Kyou_no_Go_no_Ni_-_Baby_Love_(Seiyuu_Version)

by Yakusoku

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Feb 04 2008, 03:21 PM) Are you talking about "Baby Love"

Kyou_no_Go_no_Ni_-_Baby_Love_(Seiyuu_Version)

by Yakusoku
hmmmm
sad.gif
thanks for the info.. but the one i'm looking for is the ending for episode 1
tongue.gif
i try to google it but can't find it anywhere... i wan to find website that i could download also... sorry for not telling sooner
laugh.gif

There will be a TV anime adaption of this series.

Premier: October 2008
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 12 2008, 11:59 AM) There will be a TV anime adaption of this series.

biggrin.gif

That sounds like great news, but how? Pretty much all the source material was used for the 4 OVAs considering the manga is only 1 volumes. Are they just creating entirely new stories?

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Jul 12 2008, 04:11 PM) That sounds like great news, but how? Pretty much all the source material was used for the 4 OVAs considering the manga is only 1 volumes. Are they just creating entirely new stories?
I really don't know but my guess is it will be a re-adaption with extra stuff that was not in the original 1 volume manga.
wink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 12 2008, 10:59 AM)There will be a TV anime adaption of this series.

biggrin.gif

Woah that's some great news I'm not sure a whole lot of people caught this anime but it was one of my fav OVA's in a while. The kids are great, how surprising would it be if somebody downloaded this and thought it was a slice of life about grade schoolers?! Opps haha.

I'm not always a big fan of the alternate retellings but if they go down that route I think they could make it work for this series. It would be nice though if they made the story umm more fluid for the TV series and not just go from one random ecchi scene to the next like in the OVA's. I could you something different to change the pace.

OH I loved this OAV espically after I found out that the same guy did this who did Minami-Ke. The special did lack the momentum that was was found in the 4 episodes but was great to see after many months. I have to say this is one of my fave OAV in toe with Koharu Biyori which still holds #1 to me.

Also who ever said it will be a TV anime adoption in October. WOW that would be awesome. I just hope they can have enough new material. Cause if they do it will be golden.

collerbones are such turn ons... why didnt i ever think about them. i keep looking lower, no lower.
tongue.gif

The new tv series has a start date, October 5th. But I'm disappointed to learn that the only person returning from the OVAs is the director. All the other staff is different, seems to be the seiyuus will be different too.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 12 2008, 03:59 PM) There will be a TV anime adaption of this series.

biggrin.gif

My word, all of the good old stuff's coming back! It's like an early Christmas!
biggrin.gif

I presume the adaptation will have a similar if not the same jist as the OVA's did

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back