Koutetsu Sangokushi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JCDRANZER

- Sky King
Retired
kotetsupicccyhm7.jpg

Title: Koutetsu Sangokushi
Japanese Title: 鋼鉄三国志
English Translation: Steel iron Sangokushi
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Seinen
Premiere: 5th April 2007
Animation Studio: Picture Magic
Director: Satoshi Saga
Official Website: http://www.koutetsu-sangokushi.jp/file/jsp/index.html

The manga of the same title is serialized in Comic Sangokushi Magazine.

Not much is known about this anime, but with the director of Master of Epic and the guy who did the script for Jigoku Shoujo, Deltora Quest and many more, I’ll be looking forward to it.

I claim the lady with green eyes and black hair for now.

koutetsusangokushipicac2.jpg

Cya

The one kid has like a Chado from bleach thing coming out of his arm. Maybe they are related
tongue.gif
As far as the girl with the green eyes of you claimed her because she was the only girl on the picture baka
laugh.gif
Though with those green eyes I don't know what to think...hawt of ominous...or maybe a combination of both my personal preference
wink.gif

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Mar 02 2007, 07:50 PM) The one kid has like a Chado from bleach thing coming out of his arm. Maybe they are related
tongue.gif
As far as the girl with the green eyes of you claimed her because she was the only girl on the picture baka
laugh.gif
Though with those green eyes I don't know what to think...hawt of ominous...or maybe a combination of both my personal preference
wink.gif

Senpai ur the baka.......actually there's two other female characters, I chose the black-haired green eyes........coz she's kawaii and mine.
tongue.gif

Come on ppl keep coming up with ur initial thoughts of this anime.............still can't find a plot synopsis............but expect a lot of action.
laugh.gif

More information in the following:

Cast:---

Mamoru Miyano as Hakugen Rikuson
Akira Ishida as Shimei Ryomou
Junichi Suwabe as Kouha Kannei
Kentarou Itou as Shigi Taishiji
Kouji Yusa as Shiyu Shoukatsukin
Mitsuki Saiga as Kouseki Ryoutou
Takehito Koyasu as Koumei Shoukatsuryou
Hitomi Nabatame as Chuubou Sonken
Kazuhiko Inoue as Kouketsu Ryousou
Rina Satou as Gentoku Ryuubi
Shinichiro Miki as Koukin Shuuyu
Yasunori Matsumoto as Hakufu Sonsaku
Staff:---

Chief Director: Tetsuya Endo
Series Composition: Natsuko Takahashi
Music: Yuji Toriyama
Animation Production: Picture Magic

Some clips for Koutetsu Sangokushi: -

Koutetsu Sangokushi Trailer

Koutetsu Sangokushi Commercial

The main guy's voice is done by the seiyuu of Yagami Light/Kira of Death Note.

Wow!JCDRANZER,you didn't even made a double post....but a triple
laugh.gif
!!!!Just joking , your posts aren't wrong coz ther's a long gap of time between them....My thought about this coming anime???Look kinda cool to me, watched the trailer and it isn't that bad....Gotta hope for the best!

The first episode of this anime is out subbed, what's the general consensus? I haven't seen it yet, I'm not really interested in this genre of anime unless it is really good, so I'm interested in all of your opinions
biggrin.gif

plot evolves around the same historical "war-thing" like the one from Ikkitousen (can't think of what it was called again
dry.gif
) and the main guy Rikuson going his "way" and doing all the hero stuff,..least that's what i got after i saw ep1 and the names of those Lords and other plot-guys- ... (Hakufu, Koukin, Chouubou,.. etc.)
Anyway, mhh.. yeah..it does look quite interessting.
wink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 30 2007, 10:40 AM) More information in the following:

Cast:---

Mamoru Miyano as Hakugen Rikuson
Akira Ishida as Shimei Ryomou
Junichi Suwabe as Kouha Kannei
Kentarou Itou as Shigi Taishiji
Kouji Yusa as Shiyu Shoukatsukin
Mitsuki Saiga as Kouseki Ryoutou
Takehito Koyasu as Koumei Shoukatsuryou
Hitomi Nabatame as Chuubou Sonken
Kazuhiko Inoue as Kouketsu Ryousou
Rina Satou as Gentoku Ryuubi
Shinichiro Miki as Koukin Shuuyu
Yasunori Matsumoto as Hakufu Sonsaku
Staff:---

Chief Director: Tetsuya Endo
Series Composition: Natsuko Takahashi
Music: Yuji Toriyama
Animation Production: Picture Magic

Some clips for Koutetsu Sangokushi: -

Koutetsu Sangokushi Trailer

Koutetsu Sangokushi Commercial

The main guy's voice is done by the seiyuu of Yagami Light/Kira of Death Note.
aren't they character from Ikkitousen

Chars and possible the stories are gathered from 'Romance of Three Kingdom' of chinese novel. I liked the novel itself, but i dont know how good the creator of this anime gonna twist the story
rolleyes.gif
. Must say i still like the anime after watchin episode 1.

Btw, rofl @ Sousou(Gi Leader) and Sonken(Go Leader) char design. I never know they could have sex change and look so hawt!
laugh.gif

Only real problem I have with this so far is the feel of yaoi that it has. Nothing has really happened yet with that, but I think it will.

Actually.... I'm sorry to say this but practically all the characters that have appeared in the series so far are guys. Yes, even the one you claimed, JCDRANZER. That's evident in the way the characters were addressed by other characters, using male prefixes/suffixes/whatever. Unless they had a sex change or something.

Is anyone aside me watching this series? I'm not surprised though since this is actually based off Chinese history: The Three Kingdoms. In a sense, its like watching Dynasty Warriors animated XD

QUOTE (peasnquiet @ May 12 2007, 02:24 PM) Actually.... I'm sorry to say this but practically all the characters that have appeared in the series so far are guys. Yes, even the one you claimed, JCDRANZER. That's evident in the way the characters were addressed by other characters, using male prefixes/suffixes/whatever. Unless they had a sex change or something.
I know disclaim that *claim*...lol.

Hmmmmm....Kit...how much yaoi is in this ??
blink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 08 2007, 09:40 PM) Hmmmmm....Kit...how much yaoi is in this ??
blink.gif

I guess your right. I just watch for plot though, but may drop it since it does bore me compared to all the other good shows this season.

Thanks to whoever got this fansubbed. Seems interesting to me. Did the original chinese novel have as much supernatural stuff or was a straight up historical war story? I think i remember the guy from kare kano saying he liked the book. Forgot its name though

QUOTE (HarpyCl0wn @ Jun 09 2007, 02:27 PM) Thanks to whoever got this fansubbed. Seems interesting to me. Did the original chinese novel have as much supernatural stuff or was a straight up historical war story? I think i remember the guy from kare kano saying he liked the book. Forgot its name though
I think it was Kyuu Fansubs subbing this anime....still haven't seen an episode from this series despite making this thread.
wink.gif
dry.gif

Sorry, can't answer your questions.....ain't read any of the chinese novel or am watching this anime. Hmmmmm Kare Kano manga was authored by a woman, Masami Tsuda...........or are you talking about Hideak Anno, the director of the anime, who also directed EVA.....who is a "he".
rolleyes.gif

nah nah within the kare kanno anime the main love interest( forgot his name ) mentioned he liked two books when the girl first came over. Didnt mean the writer or real ppl. Sorry for the mix up. Sometimes i can be vague without meaning it.
I think it migh've been romance of the three kingdoms now that i had some time to ponder but im not sure. Next time im at my sisters ill check it OnDemand if its still playing there. Anywhoo... does this anime run very long like kyou kara maou/DBZ or is it short like most anime i see?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back