Kite Liberator

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Mr.Purble

-dono
Sempai
A7867-6.jpg

Kite Liberator

Official Site
Genre: Action
Synopsis: In the previous series, “A KITE”, a killer, Suwa, suddenly disappears after she avenges her parents' death, and no one knows where she is.

Several years later, a figure dances airily on the dark side of a big city. She is an angel of death, killing her victim gracefully and disappearing.

Monaka is a normal high school student, though this quiet and modest life has a darker side. An angel of death is Monaka’s other persona.

After the controversial OVA of Yasuomi Umetsu, Kite, comes the sequel, Kite Liberator. Not much information is available but what is known is that the OVA is licensed by Media Blasters.

ZOMG are you for real!? The truth is that I just re-watched the original OVA and thought to myself "Wow, this is one great action anime for a hentai!". The washroom gunfight was probably one of the best anime scene ever in the 90's, and the story is quite good actually...But the ending was surprisingly mediocre. I would love to fight a new OVA~

Yup!! ^^

The thing is I am very picky when it comes to drawing and storyline. But this anime being the censored or the Directors Cut both are awesome...and especially being a hentai cuz ummmm....a lot of them suck when it comes to the storyline.

Action Scenes.....AWESOME!!! <3 I just fell in love with this anime and hopefully i can get my hands on the sequel soon!!!
biggrin.gif

I was pretty happy when I heard the news for a Kite sequel, though a little disappointed because Sawa isn't in it (or so I heard). I hope she does come back though, and another thing I want to come back are the hot sex scenes(and the cool action scenes).
tongue.gif

Well now that you say that..I checked the official site and in the characters section there doesnt seem to be Sawa...but at front page she does...I do hope she is in this OVA...
sad.gif

Kite and its sequel the news on both is pretty old...one of the main reasons why I didn't create a thread for it here was because it was hentai. But yeah, Kite, watched it about 2 or 3 months ago.....AWESOME!! XD
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 19 2007, 01:49 AM) Kite and its sequel the news on both is pretty old...one of the main reasons why I didn't create a thread for it here was because it was hentai. But yeah, Kite, watched it about 2 or 3 months ago.....AWESOME!! XD
biggrin.gif

Ummm the sequel is out?

QUOTE (Mr.Purble @ Jul 19 2007, 08:04 AM) Ummm the sequel is out?
No, no.....I never use to watch hentai before until about 2 or 3 months ago and Moonlight Lady and Kite where my first 2 hentais.
wink.gif

Kite Liberator is coming out Late 2007....most likely the early weeks of December 2007.
rolleyes.gif

Oh ok......jejeje....well Moonlight Lady rlly is a good series....u gotta see mezzo forte...same creator as Kite...I <3 it!!! ^^

I saw Kite a while ago and despite the hentai scenes it did have a really cool story and some amazingly badass fight scenes. Can't wait for the sequel to come out. I have Mezzoforte on my computer, but I still haven't watched it yet. It's been sitting there for a while.

Kite Libertor has been delayed until further notice unfortunately due to "production" issues. It was supposed to be released in Japan on Jan 25.

QUOTE (ANN)Kite Liberator's Japanese DVD Release Delayed
The Japanese website for the Kite Liberator anime project announced on November 9 that the project's January 25 DVD release date has been delayed until further notice due to "production" issues. The American anime distributor Media Blasters co-produced this sequel to the original Kite video and has already posted a trailer. Media Blasters has not announced a North American release date, although it said that it will release Kite Liberator once production is complete. Source: Rakugakidou via Anime Nation
6 hours, 56 minutes ago - 2007-11-13 14:25 EST

The date is now set for a March 21 release date and interestingly enough a March 25 release date for North America. Hopefully it will still get subbed despite being licensed and released in the states so soon cause I like Kite, but I don't know if I like it enough to go spend $20-something on it.

Heyas,

Haven't seen it (yet), but methinks "Kite Liberator" will most probably be toned down, just like "Mezzo DSA". Still, it promises mucho action (with mayhaps a little ecchi).

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 19 2007, 01:49 AM) Kite and its sequel the news on both is pretty old...one of the main reasons why I didn't create a thread for it here was because it was hentai. But yeah, Kite, watched it about 2 or 3 months ago.....AWESOME!! XD
biggrin.gif

Yeah I think that official site has been up for quite a while. But this thread sparked my urge to watch the original again. It's been so long! And I do remember it beeing awesome
smile.gif

I thought for a while that the new main character might be the young girl that was seen playing basketball and later on, shot Oburi... The eyecolor doesn't match though. So probably not 
dry.gif

Does anyone know if there's an extension to the Liberator OVA or at least anything that is planned since it kinda ended on a really high note, meaning what happens afterwards? They kinda just stopped the whole thing just when it was getting interesting.
dry.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Apr 14 2008, 01:39 PM)Does anyone know if there's an extension to the Liberator OVA or at least anything that is planned since it kinda ended on a really high note, meaning what happens afterwards? They kinda just stopped the whole thing just when it was getting interesting.
dry.gif

Wondering about that myself. I see releases labeled with 01 as if it's implied there will be at least a 02 as well. But I can only hope for now. Can't find any info on it
ohmy.gif
. First one was great, but had some flaws if I may be subjective. Didn't like The whole mutant/alien-dad thing.

I don't want to sound like a pervert, but just out of curiosity for those who saw it, was there any sex in this one?

QUOTE (TMaelstrom @ May 08 2008, 10:21 AM) I don't want to sound like a pervert, but just out of curiosity for those who saw it, was there any sex in this one?
no. There is an implied scene of a girl tied up while the guy is on the phone, but no actual showing of nudity or sex. Nudity is for like 10 seconds or even less when Monaka is shown changing.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ May 08 2008, 01:51 PM) no. There is an implied scene of a girl tied up while the guy is on the phone, but no actual showing of nudity or sex. Nudity is for like 10 seconds or even less when Monaka is shown changing.
It reminds me of the difference between Mezzo and Mezzo Forte.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back