Kimi Ga Nozumu Eien

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is better?

• Mitsuki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haruka

• Ayu Daikuuji

• Akane

• Total voters

Angel453455

-san
Kouhai
ok heree is the endless debate about the person who is much more deserving for takayuki... and my vote is for mitsuki...

anyone posting kindly say your opinion about it... don't just vote but also post if possible.... thanks

I voted Haruka
btw, who is the "cat-shit" girl??

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 13 2006, 07:01 PM) I voted Haruka
btw, who is the "cat-shit" girl??
thye cat-shit girl is the one takayuki was with while working for the resturant the girl who was the noisy and monstrous girl that when takayuki tries to stop she always says... "go step on cat-shit". I don't know the name but that is the famous line i remember from wat she said. And also... WHY??? why haruka? i really want to know why there are so many people choose haruka.. please.
smile.gif

i think cat shit girl is the blonde waitress girl that when ever is pissed goes and says "go step in cat shit" or something around those lines . me personaly i like mitsuki. i didnt like haruka all that much . and well i dont think that they really made much of a good couple . i mean look at the way they hooked up and how they were when they dated . if the guy wasnt a nice guy he wouldnt have done half the crap he did for her . lol and the only reason he cared for her is cause he felt responsible for her getting into that accedent

The great Sensei also vote's for Haruka. If you ask me why go watch the anime again and again untill you understand why. If you really understand this anime then you don't have to ask me why. But to keep it simple, the girl that is true to her feelings from the start desirves the guy (Haruka). Not the girl that lie's about in the start and the take's advantage of the situation to express her feelings because she doesn't want to hide it anymore, then later on cheat on her feelings and then goes sleeping with one of there best friends (Mitsuki). And Haruka is beter looking in my eye's aswell, in the beginning CUTE as hell and when she was older HOT as hell.

The reason i go for Haruka is beacuse of pity and she's hotter
tongue.gif

Who wouldn't feel pity for Haruka when she lost 3 YEARS of her youth
Through the anime i always felt bad for Haruka and it always felt like Mitsuki had done something wrong
tongue.gif

You should include Akane in the poll too. I would go for her
tongue.gif

QUOTE (usspaul @ Jan 13 2006, 07:07 PM) i think cat shit girl is the blonde waitress girl that when ever is pissed goes and says "go step in cat shit" or something around those lines . me personaly i like mitsuki. i didnt like haruka all that much . and well i dont think that they really made much of a good couple . i mean look at the way they hooked up and how they were when they dated . if the guy wasnt a nice guy he wouldnt have done half the crap he did for her . lol and the only reason he cared for her is cause he felt responsible for her getting into that accedent
I agree with you!
biggrin.gif
i even try to calculate the time she spend with mitsuki buying the ring and the time he would arrive in the sttion where haruka was and even tough he didn't bought the right he would also have not made it in time. Yah i believe that the promise between haruka and takayuki was a big thing but man if you made a promise that after seeing certian things that may lead to your own destruction would you still keep it? and also mitsuki was more in the pain part. she had to deal with takayuki's depression for the past 3 yrs. trying to comfort him but he doesn't even care about mitsuki only haruka who was comatose for 3 yrs. but haruka was just sleeping while mitsuki needed to endure so much pain about takayuki's ignorance that he was dwelling in the past. I will defend mitsuki with all i got!
tongue.gif

Dragon of rune: yah i know what your saying but remember haruka had feeling for takayuki and her best friend was mitsuki which she had no idea mitsuki also had feeling for takayuki. and of course as a friend she ,mitsuki, helped haruka. DENYING herself for a friend. But man can you say there's such a thing as a cheat love? for me love is love man.
biggrin.gif

Btw does anybody know a place where i can get: Akane Maniax (OAV) (aka: Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Gaiden OAV) I can't find a place with torrents or direct downloads.

And the name of the cat-shit girl is "Ayu Daikuuji"

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jan 13 2006, 07:20 PM) Btw does anybody know a place where i can get: Akane Maniax (OAV) (aka: Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Gaiden OAV) I can't find a place with torrents or direct downloads.

And the name of the cat-shit girl is "Ayu Daikuuji"
ah okay... thanks DoR... but can i still change the names in the polls? by i think it is still good calling her the cat-shit girl... has a good ring in it... a memorable character that lighten things up from the very serious and depressing anime.

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 14 2006, 03:18 AM) and also mitsuki was more in the pain part. she had to deal with takayuki's depression for the past 3 yrs. trying to comfort him but he doesn't even care about mitsuki only haruka who was comatose for 3 yrs. but haruka was just sleeping while mitsuki needed to endure so much pain about takayuki's ignorance that he was dwelling in the past. I will defend mitsuki with all i got!
tongue.gif

To not have those 3 years are alot worse then atleast have those 3 years. How would you feel if i came to you and banged you in the head with a hammer so you had gotten into coma until youre like 3 years older? All your friends have grown apart from you, lost many great school days, parties and such. And don't know anything of what to do, should you just get a job? and if so, how? you got no education... Losing those 3 years is a mark for life

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 13 2006, 07:25 PM) To not have those 3 years are alot worse then atleast have those 3 years. How would you feel if i came to you and banged you in the head with a hammer so you had gotten into coma until youre like 3 years older? All your friends have grown apart from you, lost many great school days, parties and such. And don't know anything of what to do, should you just get a job? and if so, how? you got no education... Losing those 3 years is a mark for life
yah bangin in the hard that you slept for 3 yrs is bad and you need to spend another 3 yrs just cope up with your friends but you know... How would you feel if everything you believe in came crushing towards you... everything you gave for isn't noticing you. it is like a like that your alone doing things for everyone you tought that was important in your life but doesn't even care how much you give. yah coping in life is a big problem but being in the brink of snapping because of takayuki's ignorance everyday for the next 3 yrs is something you need to take in consideration man. I'm goona give all i got!
biggrin.gif

look at it this way, Haruka was happy with Takayuki. Their relationship was going quite well, and she had a great life. But suddenly she went into coma for 3 years, all of her releationships are put back to zero. She doesn't know what's been going on for those 3 years, she will become helpless in the world. She has to rely completely on support from others to get away from the hopeless situation. There's no way she can catch up 3 years of socializing.

well if you where banged in the head hard enough to put you to sleep for 3 years i think you would awakeing with more then just loseing 3 yrs. the fact that you may wake up in a normal state would be a mericle in itself. lol i beleave and i think that most people would agree you would awaken a little retarded from a hit that hard

QUOTE (usspaul @ Jan 14 2006, 03:44 AM) well if you where banged in the head hard enough to put you to sleep for 3 years i think you would awakeing with more then just loseing 3 yrs. the fact that you may wake up in a normal state would be a mericle in itself. lol i beleave and i think that most people would agree you would awaken a little retarded from a hit that hard
And a car doesn't?
tongue.gif

Considering as Haruka was hit by a car, and a car got higher speed and mass i don't think a hammer is that bad
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 13 2006, 07:43 PM) look at it this way, Haruka was happy with Takayuki. Their relationship was going quite well, and she had a great life. But suddenly she went into coma for 3 years, all of her releationships are put back to zero. She doesn't know what's been going on for those 3 years, she will become helpless in the world. She has to rely completely on support from others to get away from the hopeless situation. There's no way she can catch up 3 years of socializing.
yah 3 yrs. no one would be to cope it up and accept it immediately. But wasn't it also haruka's fault that see got hit by a car? why in the world would she wait on such a place... why no in the train station like other animes when they meet there love opnes when those people commute? also man at least haruka has people to help her... but mitsuki was all alone that time... giving watever encouragement she could give to make takayuki the normal person she knew. do you think haruka would also want to see the takayuki mitsuki was handling all that time?

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 14 2006, 03:53 AM) yah 3 yrs. no one would be to cope it up and accept it immediately. But wasn't it also haruka's fault that see got hit by a car? why in the world would she wait on such a place... why no in the train station like other animes when they meet there love opnes when those people commute?
uhh, so you're blaming Haruka for standing on the sidewalk next to the phonebooths?...
Riiiiiiiight, it's Haruka's fault that a car comes driving on the sidewalk ramming into her...
tongue.gif

QUOTE also man at least haruka has people to help her... but mitsuki was all alone that time... giving watever encouragement she could give to make takayuki the normal person she knew. do you think haruka would also want to see the takayuki mitsuki was handling all that time?

Atleast it's better then to not be able to see him at all. Besides, Mitsuki didn't try much to get him straight. She just came, made food and left. Atleast if she was interested in his well being she could have dragged him out of the house and taken him to the beach or something like that.

Besides, Haruka was more alone then Mitsuki. Mitsuki got friends to hang out with. Haruka has only the family to take care if her.

really??? mitsuki had friends but didn't even noticed them because of carrying takayuki's burden also... at least the family and takayuki cared for her becasue she had her "man" there... you know mitsuki didn't just cook food you know... yes you may see it as only cooking but man can you just grab the guy and straighten things up in a day? also the cooking part was the only thing she could do. you couldn't blame her. and remember it was the best-friend of takayuki that straighten things up.

Actually we, my classmates, already concluded before that none of the two girls are worth for takayuki becasue you know... takayuki was the stupid guy after all. P

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 14 2006, 02:53 AM) yah 3 yrs. no one would be to cope it up and accept it immediately. But wasn't it also haruka's fault that see got hit by a car? why in the world would she wait on such a place... why no in the train station like other animes when they meet there love opnes when those people commute?
No it wasn't her fault that she got hit my a car. It isn't anybody's fault, accidents happen that way. If you want to blame somebody blame the driver of the car for not looking out of his damm eyes. And why wouldn't see wait there, it was by the pay phonecells where people wait and call at the trainstations. Btw if she was in the station and some other person was using the phone at that moment then that person would have been hit by that car and not her.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jan 13 2006, 08:20 PM) No it wasn't her fault that she got hit my a car. It isn't anybody's fault, accidents happen that way. If you want to blame somebody blame the driver of the car for not looking out of his damm eyes. And why wouldn't see wait there, it was by the pay phonecells where people wait and call at the trainstations. Btw if she was in the station and some other person was using the phone at that moment then that person would have been hit by that car and not her.
At least we won't have this great debate if she wasn't hit by a car... we would have a fair match and see who will really win.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 13 2006, 07:45 PM) And a car doesn't?
tongue.gif

Considering as Haruka was hit by a car, and a car got higher speed and mass i don't think a hammer is that bad
tongue.gif

no see if a car hits you . you either die or get hurt depending on how you get hit . the diffrence between getting hit by a car or getting hammered in the head hard enough to knock you out for 3 years is diffrent . hard head impacks usally means head trama which = brain damage which leads to become a retard for lack of better words

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back