Kimi Ga Nozumu Eien

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is better?

• Mitsuki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haruka

• Ayu Daikuuji

• Akane

• Total voters
I just want to say... more pro Mitsuki guys come here... we need back up! things coming for one person or two is not really convincing enough... come on please post... I don't want Mitsuki to lose!
tongue.gif

I voted for Mitsuki. I don't think there is a right answer to this poll. Although I voted for Mitsuki, they both equally needed Takayuki but had Takayuki chosen Haruka, I don't think Mitsuki could of dealt with the emotional pain.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jan 13 2006, 08:45 PM) Angel453455 u win for making the KGNE thread, we should've done this a long time ago...
thanks man... but who did you chose MKK?
biggrin.gif
(in my mind... please be mitsuki please be mitsuki, please be mitsuki...)
tongue.gif

mm... maybe you're right, btw it's the good anime i ever watch....
biggrin.gif

bravo kimiga nozomu eien...... hehe...
cool.gif

HEll YEah..... kimiga nozomu eien is NO 1
cool.gif

hiphip huray......
laugh.gif

maybe i choose mitsuki this time... i think she deserve to be takayuki kanojo....
laugh.gif

instead of that maybe i should pick haruka as my girlfriend..
tongue.gif

i just wonder... could it be that kimi ga nozomu eien became top 1 because of the story or because it was a series that was not hentai but still show certain sences that people especially the ecchi people want to see that voted it... or both?

Also those who are voting kindly please give your opinion why mitsuki or haruka is better... so that we could expand this forum...

As said before, between Mitsuki and Haruka, Mitsuki is the weakest and had Takayuki chosen Haruka she might of done something damaging to her life where as Haruka was able to resume her normal life with little difficulty.

Haruka 4tw!! Haruka got a much stronger will then Mitsuki, even though she had it alot worse then Mitsuki. Hence, takayuki should be with Haruka. Mitsuki doesn't deserve him

weak willed humans should go die in a corner XD

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 16 2006, 02:50 AM) Haruka 4tw!! Haruka got a much stronger will then Mitsuki, even though she had it alot worse then Mitsuki. Hence, takayuki should be with Haruka. Mitsuki doesn't deserve him

weak willed humans should go die in a corner XD
Really? do you think that way? remember it was mitsuki who continued to push haruka to be with takayuki even though takayuki already refused haruka at the start... If mitsuki was so weak as you said then she would have not done something about it... She would have just got takayuki because it was shown at the first part of the story takayuki had a crush with mitsuki also mitsuki felt the same way... now who is more of a weakling?
smile.gif

I'll defend mitsuki no matter wat!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 16 2006, 12:40 PM) Really? do you think that way? remember it was mitsuki who continued to push haruka to be with takayuki even though takayuki already refused haruka at the start... If mitsuki was so weak as you said then she would have not done something about it... She would have just got takayuki because it was shown at the first part of the story takayuki had a crush with mitsuki also mitsuki felt the same way... now who is more of a weakling?
smile.gif

I'll defend mitsuki no matter wat!
tongue.gif

That's exactly what makes her weak ^^
She like Takayuki and so does Haruka, but instead of trying to get him herself she chickens out and give him to Haruka. She don't dare speak up her feelings to Takayuki which hence, makes her a weak willed person. A strong willed person does as she likes, no matter of what others say. Well, Haruka ain't exactly that kind of person but atleast she ain't as weak willed as Mituki

Man... how would you feel if you crushed your friends hopes? yah i know what you will say next... what about when mitsuki took takayuki from haruka wasn't that even more crushing her hopes?

But you know man that time it was takayuki who decided he like mitsuki more already than haruka... mitsuki did it becuase she didn't want to break her friends hope. also does it mean you don't speak up your weak? you can not speak but not weak you know... an example could be you being concern... even the silence speak louder than words...

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 16 2006, 02:28 PM) Man... how would you feel if you crushed your friends hopes? yah i know what you will say next... what about when mitsuki took takayuki from haruka wasn't that even more crushing her hopes?

But you know man that time it was takayuki who decided he like mitsuki more already than haruka... mitsuki did it becuase she didn't want to break her friends hope. also does it mean you don't speak up your weak? you can not speak but not weak you know... an example could be you being concern... even the silence speak louder than words...
Actually, Haruka was the one who eventually took the initiative by saying to brake off all contact with eachother. Mitsuki didn't dare to do anything, she just let Takayuki continue to date Haruka, even though she disliked it. And she didn't even do it in concern for Haruka. after all, Mitsuki asked for a ring as a birthday present from Takayuki, even though he was dating Haruka at the same time. In my opinion, Mitsuki just didn't dare to speak up to Takayuki and Haruka about her feelings so she was trying to cause conflict between Haruka and Takayuki.

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 16 2006, 06:52 AM) Actually, Haruka was the one who eventually took the initiative by saying to brake off all contact with eachother. Mitsuki didn't dare to do anything, she just let Takayuki continue to date Haruka, even though she disliked it. And she didn't even do it in concern for Haruka. after all, Mitsuki asked for a ring as a birthday present from Takayuki, even though he was dating Haruka at the same time. In my opinion, Mitsuki just didn't dare to speak up to Takayuki and Haruka about her feelings so she was trying to cause conflict between Haruka and Takayuki.
You said it yourself she didn't dare speak up! it is becasue she doesn't want to make a conflict... yah she loves the guy could you stop it? and the haruka part of taking the initiative to break all connections wasn't mitsuki's fault... she,mitsuki, loved the guy and she at the same time didn't want to shock her friend about 3 yrs. being in comatose...

That is why she didn't want to see haruka... also another reason of it not making her go to the hospital because of haruka's sister... Haruka's sister always critize mitsuki... like what you are doing...
biggrin.gif
not thinking of the point of view mitsuki is going through... which in the end akane(that's the name i think) apologies to mitsuki for every harsh things she said.

And how would she stop haruka from dating takayuki? will it be cut the date off because i like takayuki? i think that would be a harsh thing to say to your best friend lol!
tongue.gif

Lets do a summarize then ^^
Haruka -
Cute and damn hot
Strong willed
Faithful

Mitsuki -
Hot
Weak willed (doesn't speak up, doesn't take any initiative for sorting things out.)
unfaithfull (goes sleeping with the first available guy just for the comfort ^^)

Take your pick ^^

anyway, seems we scared the others away. We're the only ones posting
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 16 2006, 08:13 AM) Lets do a summarize then ^^
Haruka -
Cute and damn hot
Strong willed
Faithful

Mitsuki -
Hot
Weak willed (doesn't speak up, doesn't take any initiative for sorting things out.)
unfaithfull (goes sleeping with the first available guy just for the comfort ^^)

Take your pick ^^

tongue.gif

Yah i noticed... Have this really intense forum debate from the both of us must stop...
biggrin.gif
but i must have the last say to it! then we can post light and unrelated issues...

anyway let me change that for you...
Mitsuki -
Hot
Concerned
Faithful (being with takayuki all the time while haruka was 3 yrs. comatose.)

I didn't edit your haruka already so that our debate would stop for a while.
If you dare to say another word against mitsuki...
mad.gif

I would then post a reply a whole page of combined forum post with only my post taking all of it...

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 16 2006, 08:13 AM) Lets do a summarize then ^^
Haruka -
Cute and damn hot
Strong willed
Faithful

Mitsuki -
Hot

Take your pick ^^

tongue.gif

And i pick Haruka...that kind of girl makes me hot
biggrin.gif

that look...that personality...its perfect <3

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 16 2006, 05:16 PM) If you dare to say another word against mitsuki...
mad.gif

I would then post a reply a whole page of combined forum post with only my post taking all of it...
Oh, i will!! Bring it on!!!
tongue.gif

First of all, Mitsuki ain't concerned at all. When Takayuki begins to spend more time with Haruka, Mitsuki wallows in self-pity. She feel bad for herself and goes screwing his friend, which really shows how weak a character she is. Instead of wallowing in self-pity she could have gone to Haruka with Takayuki and said it would have been best if they broke off contact, but noooooo...
Instead she goes screwing his friend, which makes thing sooooo much better ^^
Faithfull.... suuuuuuure...
tongue.gif

Haruka was faithfull, as she rejected all the date invitations she got from others at high school.

QUOTE And i pick Haruka...that kind of girl makes me hot biggrin.gif

that look...that personality...its perfect <3

Welcome to the club! XD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back