Key

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Barbobot @ Nov 13 2007, 11:52 AM) Well I don't think Clannad on the 360 will be overlooked or bashed at all since it's only being released in japan. There it's just another game for people to get for the system and there are probably many people waiting for it. Considering 70% of PC games in japan are visual novels I can't imagine a visual novel as good as Clannad on the 360 being overlooked just because of what it is.

Now if it were to be released stateside then yes, it would be greatly overlooked and bashed and no one would buy it cause there is pretty much no market for visual novels in the US. Which is exactly why it will never be released in the US.
well I actually Didn't mean to be it to released in US looks like I should have specified more that I am actually pointing out that It may be a little exposed to western players who aren't fan of these games since I just a recent happening like this some time ago when it was announced in gametrailers that the Visual Novel SNOW was going for PSP many bashed it(western Perception of these games) though I'm not a Fan of it (although the company that made it was related to key) I was still annoyed
sad.gif
but I really hope It goes to PS3 since its the one I plan buying *crossing fingers*

QUOTE (lavenderdays @ Nov 14 2007, 01:56 AM) the Visual Novel SNOW was going for PSP many bashed it(western Perception of these games) though I'm not a Fan of it (although the company that made it was related to key)
Studio Mebius is under Visual Art's, like Key, but otherwise the two companies have nothing else in common; though there are similarities between Snow and Kanon from what I've heard.

Anyway, hearing about a new Air translation has got me really excited. With any luck, that translation will be out sometime next year, along with the Clannad patch; next year will be a great year to be a Key fan indeed!
biggrin.gif
I still have to somehow get a copy of One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e too, since an English patch for it was released not too long ago. And also hearing that Tomoyo After may end up getting translated too is great news as well. Now all we need is Kanon and Little Busters! and we're all set!
biggrin.gif
I'll add the relevant links to the first post.

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Nov 18 2007, 05:51 AM) Studio Mebius is under Visual Art's, like Key, but otherwise the two companies have nothing else in common; though there are similarities between Snow and Kanon from what I've heard.

Anyway, hearing about a new Air translation has got me really excited. With any luck, that translation will be out sometime next year, along with the Clannad patch; next year will be a great year to be a Key fan indeed!
biggrin.gif
I still have to somehow get a copy of One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e too, since an English patch for it was released not too long ago. And also hearing that Tomoyo After may end up getting translated too is great news as well. Now all we need is Kanon and Little Busters! and we're all set!
biggrin.gif
I'll add the relevant links to the first post.
lol Forgot to post a reply yesterday, anyways even though I already saw this news yesterday truly..... THIS is GODSEND Roflmao I can't still stop running around like an idiot literally
blink.gif
......... XD ehrmmm........ I cant really put myself into words and well it will be a busy year, next year, i have so much to look forward too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
the joy of my life
biggrin.gif

PS: God must have heard my prayers
tongue.gif

Finally, I was able to find a working version of One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e; it's the full voice version released in 2003, and works perfectly, along with the translation patch that was released for it!
biggrin.gif
I've been having some fun playing it; I'm about 3 hours into the game so far and have met 4 out of the 6 heroines. So far I can tell that Kouhei is kind of a jerk, a lot like Yuuichi and Tomoya, but that's to be expected. I offer my gratitude to the translators of the game.

Also, a little funny aside I found while playing One. Early on in the game, I came across Kouhei and Mizuka in the cafeteria and saw this scene:

Being the Key-crazy person I am, I instantly recognized that most of these characters here are from the game MOON., which was the game the Key team made right before One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e. There are four characters from MOON. in this scene: Ikumi Amasawa (long blue hair), Youko Kanume (yellow hair), Haruka Mima (purple hair), and Yui Nakura (short brown hair with yellow ribbon). Images of MOON.'s characters can be seen here at Tactics' official website.

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Nov 22 2007, 10:33 PM) Finally, I was able to find a working version of One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e; it's the full voice version released in 2003, and works perfectly, along with the translation patch that was released for it!
biggrin.gif
I've been having some fun playing it; I'm about 3 hours into the game so far and have met 4 out of the 6 heroines. So far I can tell that Kouhei is kind of a jerk, a lot like Yuuichi and Tomoya, but that's to be expected. I offer my gratitude to the translators of the game.

Also, a little funny aside I found while playing One. Early on in the game, I came across Kouhei and Mizuka in the cafeteria and saw this scene:

Being the Key-crazy person I am, I instantly recognized that most of these characters here are from the game MOON., which was the game the Key team made right before One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e. There are four characters from MOON. in this scene: Ikumi Amasawa (long blue hair), Youko Kanume (yellow hair), Haruka Mima (purple hair), and Yui Nakura (short brown hair with yellow ribbon). Images of MOON.'s characters can be seen here at Tactics' official website.
juhachi-sama you are so contagious lol.... you are making me want to play One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e haha,
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
XD

PS: MOON, another pre-key game huh anyways is there a translation for the game? by any chance?

QUOTE (lavenderdays)PS: MOON, another pre-key game huh anyways is there a translation for the game? by any chance?Mmmh as far as I know there is no translation of Moon out there, and no official translation project has started for it until now, but... take a look at this
biggrin.gif

ok nothing official has started until now, but hey at least it's good to know that a translation group already has Moon and even Little Busters on their list and is considering to make a patch for it in the far future
laugh.gif
, I guess that's better than nothing
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Juhachi) Finally, I was able to find a working version of One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e; it's the full voice version released in 2003, and works perfectly, along with the translation patch that was released for it! biggrin.gif I've been having some fun playing it; I'm about 3 hours into the game so far and have met 4 out of the 6 heroines. So far I can tell that Kouhei is kind of a jerk, a lot like Yuuichi and Tomoya, but that's to be expected. I offer my gratitude to the translators of the game.Oh you finally started it, and how is it so far? I also played it a little bit but it was more or less a test drive, but I guess I'll start it seriously after I finished Sabers/ and probably Rins^^ route in Fate/Stay Night
biggrin.gif
, uh if I only would have more time...

Holy crap JunMisugi, I had no idea that those had been posted for LB! and Moon.; if either or both get translated, all my prayers would be answered!
biggrin.gif
But then, how would they get a working copy of Moon. onto the Internet? The last time it was released was 5 years ago, and by the time the translation of it came out (if it ever did) it would probably be closer to 7-8 years from the last release. Therefore, even if they did translate Moon., would there even be a working torrent to be able to download the game when the translation was released. And if there isn't, I suppose the only other alternative would be to buy it, but seeing as the game is so old, I bet it's already out of print by Tactics, so who knows how difficult it would be to be able to procure a copy of Moon.

On the other hand, I have a copy of Little Busters! on my computer, so I am eagerly awaiting a translation project to start for it!
biggrin.gif
I already have Clannad too, so once the patch it released, I'll be able to play it right away; still need to get the Air game though.
tongue.gif

As for One, JunMisugi, I'm having fun playing it so far. Kouhei does some pretty random things and says some weird stuff to people, especially Mizuka his childhood friend. Although he does have some interesting daydreams involving the heroines. I've now met all 6 heroines, though I'm still in the introduction; haven't gotten to one of the girls' paths yet. However, I seem to be spending a lot of time with Akane and Misaki, so either of them will probably be the first path I go down; I'm hoping for Akane since she's slowly becoming my favorite character (partly because I have some things in common with her
tongue.gif
). But then I'm probably having more fun than the average player because of how Key-crazy I am, but still, I think it's worth playing for anyone else, and the art's not that bad, considering when it was made (1998).

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Nov 23 2007, 05:11 PM) As for One, JunMisugi, I'm having fun playing it so far. Kouhei does some pretty random things and says some weird stuff to people, especially Mizuka his childhood friend. Although he does have some interesting daydreams involving the heroines. I've now met all 6 heroines, though I'm still in the introduction; haven't gotten to one of the girls' paths yet. However, I seem to be spending a lot of time with Akane and Misaki, so either of them will probably be the first path I go down; I'm hoping for Akane since she's slowly becoming my favorite character (partly because I have some things in common with her
tongue.gif
). But then I'm probably having more fun than the average player because of how Key-crazy I am, but still, I think it's worth playing for anyone else, and the art's not that bad, considering when it was made (1998).
lol Juhachi-sama your'e not the only one enjoying it right now and yes kouhei really is somewhat random and seems to be like most of the modern key protagonists
tongue.gif
and yes Im also enjoying it more than a ordinary player also since I am also A insane key fan
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

PS: youre fav is Akane mine is Misaki
tongue.gif
and it seems Im going for her path

PS: Another thing is that Im really enjoying some key's signature plots and character personalities that reflects some of the works they do today haha..... even some of the BGM reminds me of some modern key works Yay!!
biggrin.gif
Surely Im getting easily absorbed by the game

PS: Yay at least a shimmer of hope that LB! is getting a chance to be patched hahaha!!!! (runs around endlessly almost)

QUOTE (Juhachi)Holy crap JunMisugi, I had no idea that those had been posted for LB! and Moon.; if either or both get translated, all my prayers would be answered! biggrin.gif But then, how would they get a working copy of Moon. onto the Internet? The last time it was released was 5 years ago, and by the time the translation of it came out (if it ever did) it would probably be closer to 7-8 years from the last release. Therefore, even if they did translate Moon., would there even be a working torrent to be able to download the game when the translation was released. And if there isn't, I suppose the only other alternative would be to buy it, but seeing as the game is so old, I bet it's already out of print by Tactics, so who knows how difficult it would be to be able to procure a copy of Moon.Yeah I know I also thought so, but anyway I've got good news for you about that^^, I'll send you a pm about it
wink.gif

QUOTE (Juhachi)On the other hand, I have a copy of Little Busters! on my computer, so I am eagerly awaiting a translation project to start for it! biggrin.gif I already have Clannad too, so once the patch it released, I'll be able to play it right away; still need to get the Air game though. tongue.gifLol apparently I'm not the only one who already got a copy of Little Busters and Clannad
laugh.gif
, although I can't "really" play it, and have to wait until either a patch for them will be released (if a patch for them will be ever released) or until I have strongly improved in written japanese...and no matter what it is in the end it could take "a while"
tongue.gif

Anyway about One, my favourite girl until now would be Mizuka^^, but that could change quickly since while I was testing the game I only met her and Rumi from the main heroines
laugh.gif

QUOTE (JunMisugi)Yeah I know I also thought so, but anyway I've got good news for you about that^^, I'll send you a pm about it
Thanks again for the PM; I downloaded it all and got it installed and it works perfectly. Now just to hope for a translation.
laugh.gif
BTW, I uploaded the OP and opening anime for Moon. to youtube; these only appeared on the Full Voice DVD version though, released in July 2002.

Moon. OP
Moon. opening anime

QUOTE (lavenderdays)...even some of the BGM reminds me of some modern key works
The first time I listened to One's music (I downloaded the OSTs for the game a while back, earlier this year) I definitely could hear the connection between a few One tracks and a few of Kanon's tracks. It made listening to the soundtrack that much more enjoyable, though Kanon's OST still blows One's out of the water.
tongue.gif

All this mention of the older pre Key games just shows how far visual novels have come in recent years.

Looks like this thread isn't going lively as much isn't it?oh well I'll post to keep this thread alive as much as possible

Oh well For the past few days I've decided to continue playing Tomoyo After and Mind you I can stand A little Jap both in speaking and well Jap characters and I cant help telling the funny moments that I enjoyed!!

(I'll put in a spoiler tag just in case)
Okay... I'll start off with the first event, I cant help laughing that lol Tomoyo's brother always shows up when "She and tomoya are doing very naughty things
cool.gif
" and that said, they all end up in an very funny arguments and Tomoya being dragged in it of course.

Kanako - The ex-girlfriend of Tomoyo's brother, Takafumi
Tomo - Tomoyo's half sister(I think she is pretending that Tomoya and Tomoyo are her parents as some sort of fun)

Another one would be when Kanako gets invited by Tomoya to eat dinner with him and then they go up to his apartment and then Tomoyo greets him of course and surprised to meet her brother's ex-GF again at this time as Kanako arrived already and saw her wearing an apron On top of that I think Kanako was shocked hearing when Tomo Said "Papa has arrived!" and she looked intently at tomoyo and started barraging her w/ jokes......

PS: Later Tomo or Takafumi I think mentions of Tomoyo and Tomoya, I think either she meant them "sleeping together" or doing something "funny" as she overheard them in front of kanako and well another funny moment starts and also its funny to see and Tomoyo still has that wonderful kick quoting tomoya from clannad TV

PS: Pls Take note that this is not very accurate though but I can assure you the first paragraph is quite accurate, If you understand more jap and played the game then have the liberty of correcting me

AHAHAHAH
Clannad , AIR and Kanon share the same story about love
For me,I think that the graphic in Clannad is the best among the three title anime . NAGISA is the cuttest char among the three anime series .

QUOTE (melficelair @ Dec 12 2007, 12:26 PM) AHAHAHAH
Clannad , AIR and Kanon share the same story about love
For me,I think that the graphic in Clannad is the best among the three title anime . NAGISA is the cuttest char among the three anime series .
Uh this is a discussion thread for the visual novels from Key upon which the anime series you mention are based. While we might mention an anime based on a Key work here from time to time you should really make post like that in the anime section. Seeing as there are threads for Kanon, Air, and Clannad there is no excuse otherwise.

Don't know if anyone here's heard it yet, but there's a considerable buzz going around certain Japanese blogs (most chiefly Moonphase) that Key might release Little Busters! again as an H-game in the future. This stems from a notice on the official Kudryavka figurine:

On the bottom left it says "Windows game (all ages) currently released! 18 or older edition sale decision!!" The rest below that talks about the 4-koma manga in Dengeki G's Magazine and the visual art book released yesterday.

Key hasn't released anything official on their website yet, and since they haven't, I don't think it's going to happen. Key have generally been very prompt lately on their announcements. For example, the day MediaWorks released info about the Little Busters! art book, Key also put a notice of it on their website, so I can't see why this breaking news would first come from an affiliated company and not Key themselves...Then again, the information may have just been leaked before Key wanted anyone to know. Key's just about to go on their end-of-the-year vacation they have every year, and in that time, Comiket 73 is going to go on; two more Little Busters! music CDs and a LB! calendar are being sold. Key won't do anything until January 4th then, so if they don't say anything about this new development before December 26, it'll be another week and a half at least until they do, assuming they will, but who knows? They may just end up saying nothing until they're ready, and there's also the possibility that Key chose to release the information this way so as to get the bloggers rolling and speculating.

Thoughts?

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Dec 21 2007, 03:57 AM) Don't know if anyone here's heard it yet, but there's a considerable buzz going around certain Japanese blogs (most chiefly Moonphase) that Key might release Little Busters! again as an H-game in the future. This stems from a notice on the official Kudryavka figurine:

On the bottom left it says "Windows game (all ages) currently released! 18 or older edition sale decision!!" The rest below that talks about the 4-koma manga in Dengeki G's Magazine and the visual art book released yesterday.

Key hasn't released anything official on their website yet, and since they haven't, I don't think it's going to happen. Key have generally been very prompt lately on their announcements. For example, the day MediaWorks released info about the Little Busters! art book, Key also put a notice of it on their website, so I can't see why this breaking news would first come from an affiliated company and not Key themselves...Then again, the information may have just been leaked before Key wanted anyone to know. Key's just about to go on their end-of-the-year vacation they have every year, and in that time, Comiket 73 is going to go on; two more Little Busters! music CDs and a LB! calendar are being sold. Key won't do anything until January 4th then, so if they don't say anything about this new development before December 26, it'll be another week and a half at least until they do, assuming they will, but who knows? They may just end up saying nothing until they're ready, and there's also the possibility that Key chose to release the information this way so as to get the bloggers rolling and speculating.

Thoughts?
owwww man Little Busters! as an H-game Lol my "Male instincts" tells me I should be happy about this
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
though it is only a rumor but still I would think the game would end up wierd since you will have to repeat it over and over again for you to get some of the endings to my information, Right? if not Gladly correct me
but still Rumors are rumors, and logically, I would only be convinced to see at least a confirmation from key themselves, even a little bit info would be fine.

PS: I wish the figure was Natsume Rin or Yuiko
biggrin.gif
though I can't help to think Kudryavka is a total moe-bomb also

hi i was wondering if you guy played the clannad game if so is it in jap or english sub game in it

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Dec 22 2007, 12:29 AM)hi i was wondering if you guy played the clannad game if so is it in jap or english sub game in itWell like all key games it's in japanese, but theres a translation project for Clannad , so with a little bit luck we can play this game maybe already in the next year
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Dec 21 2007, 10:57 AM)Don't know if anyone here's heard it yet, but there's a considerable buzz going around certain Japanese blogs (most chiefly Moonphase) that Key might release Little Busters! again as an H-game in the future. This stems from a notice on the official Kudryavka figurine:

Thoughts?
Oooh now thats interesting, well I wouldn't mind a 18+ version for Little Busters
happy.gif
. But I really wonder whether it's just a rumor, or if it's a clever advertising strategy of Key, well we see what it is in the next days or weeks
rolleyes.gif
. Mmh it's just a wild guess, but maybe Key is not thinking about a 18+ version of Little busters but about a sequel of Little Busters like Tomoyo After, I know it's nonsense but the rumors about the 18 + version are most likely not based on a serious source, so a 18+ version of Little busters could suddenly turn into a sequel which is like Tomoyo After( which was as far as I can recall also a 18+ visual novel), but naaah like I said in the beginning it's most likely just nonsense.

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Dec 21 2007, 04:57 AM) Thoughts?
Well I can see them releasing a h version. As you said only time will tell but it wouldn't surprise me if they made one.

On another note I saw that figure a few days ago. I really like it and want one. And that was before I knew it had cast off!
biggrin.gif

really the is not any program come along with it able to make it in english

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back