kekkaishi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

anbu-black-ops

-san
Kouhai
Kekkaishi1.jpg

Title: Kekkaishi

Categories: action, adventure, anime, shounen, supernatural
Author: Tanabe Yellow

Artist: Tanabe Yellow

Summary
By night, junior high student Yoshimori Sumimura is a "kekkaishi"--a demon-hunter who specializes in creating magical barriers around his prey. By day, Yoshimori's got some other demons to battle: an addiction to sweets and a seriously crotchety grandfather! Yoshimori's pretty 16-year-old neighbor and childhood friend, Tokine Yukimura, is also a kekkaishi, but their families are feuding over who is the true practitioner of the art.

i really love the anime and wanted to find out what happen to the story after it ended. im glad to find the manga. so far its not a disappoint. i really love it. the story is really interesting and fun. especially the latest chapters. im reading this together with naruto, bleach, and hitman reborn. its the weakest among the four but still worth it.

its starting to get interesting...

edit: tokine is being arrested for the killing of a god~

right now I'm still watching the anime(that I find really awesome!!)and wanted to ask:
At what chapter does the anime end in the mangas?Because I'm sure that Im going to continue reading the mangas coz It's really good (and want to see how the relationship of yoshimori and Tokine unfold
smile.gif
)!

finally!!! somebody replied. lol.

i check and the anime ends in chapter 121. and the manga picks it up at 122. its gonna have a small filler then it will start a new arc.

i find this manga better than hitman reborn. sadly no new releases as of now. the last chapter ended with such a good cliffhanger. you gonna like the manga, especially if you enjoyed the anime. i read the manga to know if yoshimori's power has evovle...esp. the zekkai technique...whoooooosh~ lol.

you gonna be hook in no time. they used to released new chapters of this manga back to back if theres no new naruto manga but now they kinda stop.

i like this manga coz yoshimori is so cool.. sometimes.
even though he always like a child,
but he's have a kind heart, to protect tokine..

go yoshimori....!!!!

Dont know about u guys but my prayers have been answered: an echii pic of Tokine naked (covered with soap). Been reading Kek for quite some time (actually after the anime first aired) and i think a 2nd season would be cool. Too much stuff going on in the manga so an anime season 2 isnt impossible.

this series is kinda in the same boat with Inuyasha and HSDK (Historys blah blah blah kenichi.) they have enough material for another season, but they dont want to continue with it because there is no end in sight. (tho inuyasha did finnally end) And dont seem to want to commit to an ongoing series.

You're right. there is no end in sight for this series. Just like Soul Eater which dragged and dragged (should have finished in 26 NOT 51 episodes), the storyline makes interesting changes after each chapter.

Liked the Ito character though, she's cute.

its good huh? we were treated by 4 or 5 chapters back to back.

i like the new characters. but im excited about the new technique yoshimori is learning. the blank box. hiura gave him some insights...

chapter to chapter usually gets good then goes to average frequently, but its still good.

but the new chapters are pretty alright. with yoshimori actually talking to karasumori's master... he has a really strong connection to it. reminds me of the old chaper where he was fighting that big armour.

im curious to see what tokine's dog-thing looks like when the seal is broken.

QUOTE (anbu-black-ops @ Apr 03 2009, 11:06 PM)

im curious to see what tokine's dog-thing looks like when the seal is broken.
Both Yoshimori's and Tokine's horndog's true forms were revealed in the anime AND the manga but you really have to go back on more than 50 editions. Love it whenever he say "honey' to Tokine.

Someone must really love the manga at Franky House because 5 chapters back to back in 7 days should have been a lot of work. Regarding the "training box' , Yosh is probably going to force it open while Tokine if she ever gets her hands on it, will use finesse.

i saw the anime but not the early chapters of the manga.

in the anime, they only show yoshimori's dog's true form while it was fighting it's friend (that was a good episode) but i dont remember tokine's dog's seal ever remove...

and i know what you mean about the scantalators.

i love it when theres no new naruto chapters released, the scantalators will release a back to back chapters of kekkaishi. they sure love their kekkaishi manga there and im glad. hehehehe.

also i doubt tokines ever gonna practice with the blank box since both of them have different capabilities... i wonder what her grandma gave her for her training though... she already knows and mastered her weaknesses... i wish the mangka would focus more on her powers alittle bit, since shes also one of the true successors.

but hiura sure reminds me of gen alot!!! lol.

edit: after the blank box comes the blank room. cant wait to see the "awaken" yoshimori they mentioned!!!

wow!!! the new chapters are really really good. yoshimori's gonna summon his landlord and tokine's gonna start her training.

yoshimori is the one they have been waiting for for 400 yrs., the best sympathizer. and he is the only one that karasumori recognizes as it's partner. wow~ it's getting interesting again. im more curious as to what tokine's role will be. cant wait to see what kind of landlord will yoshimori bring out. i hope its not a mouse/rat. since theres already a dog and a cat...

We're getting an average of 2 issues per week being translated. That means Franky House must be really working overtime to provide the TL's for the manga. I'm not complaining though.

On the storyline, I think that Yoshimori's brother will finally get hurt in a big way because he's up against a wind leader who's powers are beyond what' he's imagined. On Y's "landlord", a dragon would be perfect due to it's stature in society but with Y's narrow imagination, it's going to be ridiculous but I have been wrong on occasions...

Just found out that this manga ended earlier this year with 345 chapters. Apparently, the ending wasn't very good...the story got messy after chapter 300 and just became a rushed debacle.
dry.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back