Kaze no Stigma

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
kazuma's attitude reminds me of mido ban's cockiness lol >,< i reali miss dos badass male leads,or im jst sick of dos wimpy male leads or dos "gud guys dat wud save the whole world and ol his loved ones" thingy =P

QUOTE (jul10 @ Mar 08 2007, 12:14 AM) Alrighty, anyway I will claim the girl with blonde hair on the following scanlation (it is the same as the last scanlation that I posted).

I found out that she is cuter in many ways than the main character on the pics...but I'm not sure about the tv-image later..lol
Alright, now i'm going to rfix the mistake that i made in the past.
I just know now that Ren is a boy...
dry.gif
damn...

anyway..eps 2 was an awesome one... i really like the part kazuma defeated his father...lol (if i were kazuma, I would have killed Genma...)
dry.gif

well we really can't blame you for that
laugh.gif
ren is most likely bi-shounen
laugh.gif
another wild question, why is the fire clan greater than the wind clan? and here i thought wind is the strongest element
laugh.gif
pure yet very destructinve
tongue.gif

Hahah yeah but it was funny
laugh.gif
, but I guess nearly everyone thought that he was a girl, and was kinda shocked afterwards
tongue.gif
.QUOTE another wild question, why is the fire clan greater than the wind clan? and here i thought wind is the strongest element laugh.gif pure yet very destructinve tongue.gif Hmmm maybe the wind clan and the fire clan were fighting against each other in the past, and the wind clan lost this battle, so maybe everyone thinks now that the fire clan is superior
rolleyes.gif
. Well I have a small question, does somebody know how many episodes Kaze no Stigma has?

QUOTE (jul10 @ Apr 24 2007, 11:05 PM) Alright, now i'm going to rfix the mistake that i made in the past.
I just know now that Ren is a boy...
dry.gif
damn...
Congratulation, you have fallen for a 'trap'
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (kaBOTi @ Apr 24 2007, 11:54 PM) another wild question, why is the fire clan greater than the wind clan? and here i thought wind is the strongest element
laugh.gif
pure yet very destructinve
tongue.gif

Actually in terms of the 4 main elements, it is believed that it is a strength cycle of:

Wind>Earth>Water>Fire>Wind

Wind can break soil (earth) and reduce it to dust.
Earth (soil) can absorb Water
Water can put out Fire
Fire can burn out/cause disruptions to Wind (air/oxygen). Also, wind blow at fire would only make fire stronger...try thinking about all those fire accidents in the forest...wind make them spread and become stronger, not reduces it.

In this show, I believe the principle is the same. Fire should be stronger than wind, but it's all depend of the power of the user himself/herself. Like a small fire on a candle can be blown out by blowing at it.

My opinion is still that Wind pwns all other elements, but alas in animes this doesnt seem to be the case....neither this one nor in Naruto (the manga readers will know what i mean) .

How can fire beat wind, assuming both are almost equal > sure it kinda makes sense to me, but I also think that if u can manipulae wind, then u can also control it to take the oxygen (whatever makes the fire burn, w/o oxygen(AIR/WIND), fire cant burn) out of the fire, making the fire useless. Or something like u can make a kinda like air barrier/shiedl where the is almost no air. Wind is air and vice versa, if u control wind u control air(flow etc)

But thats just my lonely opinion

the thing is, kazuma's "wind" turns out to b blades or a more concentrated form of wind/air and can also form a vaccum therefore enabling it to cut/blast through fire before it cud consume the oxygen contained in the air that is needed for its combustion

QUOTE (palitojr @ Apr 25 2007, 01:41 AM) but I also think that if u can manipulae wind, then u can also control it to take the oxygen (whatever makes the fire burn, w/o oxygen(AIR/WIND), fire cant burn) out of the fire, making the fire useless.
Actually there is a problem with this logic. Wind is the moving form of air, and being able to manipulate wind only means the user can control and make use of it.

But in this anime, the chances are wind users uses their spiritual energy to manipulate wind, which is only to control the movement of the air. The wind users cannot remove air/oxygen directly, the next best thing that can do is to control the direction of the wind to create a small area without air for a short period of time. But do remember, the Fire used by the fire users are generated by their spiritual energy, so there is a chance that their fire do not need oxygen to burn; but I'm pretty sure Wind user can not use wind if there is no air
laugh.gif

but it ep 2, kazuma consumes the oxygen in the air that's why his father was not able to complete his azure fire, right?
laugh.gif
although kazuma said that the wind spirits are easier to call than fire spirits, i think he was able to remove the oxygen from the fire
laugh.gif
or maybe i'm just dreaming
tongue.gif

QUOTE (kaBOTi @ Apr 25 2007, 05:29 AM) but it ep 2, kazuma consumes the oxygen in the air that's why his father was not able to complete his azure fire, right?
laugh.gif
although kazuma said that the wind spirits are easier to call than fire spirits, i think he was able to remove the oxygen from the fire
laugh.gif
or maybe i'm just dreaming
tongue.gif

I haven't watch episode 2 yet...let me get back to you on that one. But I was just saying there is a probability that the fire of the fire user might not need oxygen to burn because if you have seen other anime or manga, you'd know there are some fire (such as hell fire or black flame) don't need oxygen to burn...all they need is spiritual energy or 'youki'.

I think they need not use oxygen for fire to burn. They used spiritual powers instead. Just that only Kazuma rely on the wind spirit. Whereas, His father using his own power.

QUOTE although kazuma said that the wind spirits are easier to call than fire spirits

There is no such theory in the novel. What the novels say are only "My spell completion is faster than yours." I think it is mostly relying on their power accumulate ability needed to unleash the spell.It underlines that he is most probably stronger in ability.
BTW... His wind spirit calling speed is fast because he is a first hand contractor, the rest descendants from the first contractor.

Why the wind are their subordinates?
I feel that the wind people deteriorated in strength as compared to the main family. That why they rebel in following episodes... They still have character like kazuma's father....which is the strongest in the region.

Just watched episode 2, I found Kaze no Stigma maintained it's good quality. Although, Ayano was showing off too much of her tsundere side, I was getting a little annoyed--- always: KAZUMA, I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!! blabla
rolleyes.gif

It wouldn't have been so bad if they had actually gotten to interact with eachother in this episode, but they didn't...
I'm really looking forward to the next episode, maybe the identity of the crazed wind man (men?) will be revealed
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (julezia @ Apr 25 2007, 08:25 AM) Although, Ayano was showing off too much of her tsundere side, I was getting a little annoyed--- always: KAZUMA, I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!! blabla
rolleyes.gif

Well, think of it this way...the more she hate him now, the deeper she will sink when she falls for him (if that happen that is
biggrin.gif
).

I was thinking of that too Marine-RX179, I really love, love-hate relationships, and I think this is going to be one of those...
tongue.gif
(at least I hope...)

Just watched the 2nd episode sub, this is turning out to be really good. I have to say, I got a lot of satisfaction out of Kazuma grounding his old man, since mine is no different...

Anyway, I do hope they can keep up the pace of the story. It has a somewhat volatile feel to it... and I hate to see they blunder on the plot/scripting given such a strong start.

interesting show, though that fire sword is pretty lame..they should have atleast made it a katana or w/e

Yeah but I think the Flame Sword is still pretty cool
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back