Kaze no Stigma

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
This one looks interesting

Is this another Spring 2007 Release?

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Mar 08 2007, 03:12 PM) This one looks interesting

Is this another Spring 2007 Release?
Hyuuga, is going to begin airing in April 2007 (so yeah another Spring 07 release)....u should read Jul10's introductory post..........it has it there.

ByeBye
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Mar 08 2007, 12:20 AM) Just be honest and admit you like lolis more jul...
biggrin.gif

Hmm...maybe you are true....
rolleyes.gif
but wait...Ren (the blonde girl) is not a loli, is she?

Anyway, beware of pantsu shot below....

I just saw the first episode raw and the show was pretty good. The only real thing that reminded me of Shakugan no Shana were Ayano's powers and her minor resemblance to Shana with her hair and sword. There was some nice action in it with Ayano's fire and Kazuma's wind powers, and the first episode set itself up for an interesting plot. I originally thought Kazuma would be partners or something of that nature with Ayano, but in the first episode they show Kazuma being framed by some other being/force for killing some men who were at Ayano's home. The two of them end up fighting each other in the end of the episode, but it doesn't get really serious and Kazuma leaves before anything serious can happen. I think Kazuma's power over wind is one of the coolest. He does so many cool things like shoot out blades of wind that can just about cut anything, create cages of wind, and of course fly. A bit cooler than Ayano's fire powers, but Ayano still has some badass powers of her own. Here's a gif I made of Ayano summoning her sword.

kazenostigmaqm6.gif

I'll be waiting for the first sub. Anyone know if a subbing group is gonna pick this up?

I hope a subbing group picks this up.
The little blond kid is a boy, isn't he? I read a bit about this anime in Newtype....and it said that the blond kid is Kazuma's little bro....?
Just a little confused since you all are interested in the little blond loli GIRL
laugh.gif

Kazuma and Ayano aren't brother and sister right?? Cause I want romance....
biggrin.gif

The gif you made is pretty cool Barbobot!

Well now that the subs are out I can finally figure out the family ties. According to the subbers note, Yagami Kazuma and Kannagi Ayano are described as 2nd cousins. Yagami Kazuma's name originally was Kannagi Kazuma and was a part of the main branch of the Kannagi family. The Kannagi clan are fire users and Kazuma had been kicked out for not having much power when it came to controlling flames. He comes back 4 years later, changed his name, and became a wind user. Kazuma and Ren are brothers, and yes the blond kid is a boy.

I just finished watching the first episode, subbed, and I really liked it! I think Ayano and Kazuma both have great personalities, and I think it's really fun to watch them interact with eachother! Kazuma has this calm and cool personality, he makes great sarcastic comments, whereas Ayano sorta reminds me of Tokiha Mai from Mai Hime, she's a normal teenager, dealing with super powers...and lots of responsibility (since she will be the the leader of the great Kannagi clan once her father dies...)
All in all, I think I'm going to stick with this one, I think it's pretty good and will just keep on getting better.
smile.gif

QUOTE (julezia @ Apr 16 2007, 07:29 AM) All in all, I think I'm going to stick with this one, I think it's pretty good and will just keep on getting better.
smile.gif

Majorly I like it myself. But, the only thing I dislike is that how many times (in anime alone) has Wind and Fire powers been used? I mean its kinda old and stale IMO. Some I count Tokyo Underground, Flame of Recca, etc, etc.

But as a disclaimer; I'm not saying the anime is bad. I like it and probably will continue watching it. Hell, I'll most likly put it on youtube once (and if) its hard subbed

I agree, the first episode is very well done and is enough to keep me watching this series. Fire and wind are both base elements, so it is hard to be avoided when it comes to magical/spiritual power in the anime world.

Kazuma matches my personality and style, as well as the fact that we get blamed for things before being proved otherwise
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
To top that off, his fighting style as a wind user and my avatar name matches perfectly. Now this is one character I can connect to. Maybe its time for me to make a siggy, but I am no good at it XD

Anyway, the action scenes so far are pretty well done. Wind element can strengthen the power of fire if used co-operatively, so I do look forward to Ayano and Kazuma teaming up against the other wind user that's been killing the fire users.

Jsut saw ep.1 XD i love the Wind....so like this was JUST YAYS!!!!
tongue.gif

can't wait to see where this goes.

I just watched the first episode. Nice

I like the prodical son returns thing.

It was obvious he was being frame for the killings but he do seem to know the killer.

Can't wait for episode 2

Kazuma is definitely much stronger due to the fact that he is the only contractor in the world with wind spirit. The 2nd ep shows him easily whipped his own father with his badass power.

QUOTE (crizzs @ Apr 23 2007, 12:53 AM) Kazuma is definitely much stronger due to the fact that he is the only contractor in the world with wind spirit. The 2nd ep shows him easily whipped his own father with his badass power.
Maybe it's in the second ep and if it is then you can ignore what I'm about to say, but where is it said that Kazuma is the only contractor in the world with the wind spirit? In the first ep Kazuma explains that the Kannagi clan are en-jutsushi because they have recieved divine blessings from the Honou no Seirei, so we can assume that fuu-jutsushi are able to control wind cause they have done the same with the Kaze no Seirei. Then there is the Fuu-Gashu who we can assume have done the same with the Kaze no Seirei, thus not making him the only one in the world with a contract. Unless maybe having a contract with the Kaze no Seirei is different from having its divine blessings that allows the person to use fuu-jutsu, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually, the rest of people are just descendants from the first contractor(ancestors). They are inherited with the power from the first contract made. Whereas, Kazuma is one who made contract directly with the wind spirit. At that point of the time, he was the only one in the world who managed to did that. That explained his overshot power compared to other wind users. He is the only authentic "wind user" not through inheritance.

QUOTE (crizzs @ Apr 23 2007, 01:22 AM) Actually, the rest of people are just descendants from the first contractor(ancestors). They are inherited with the power from the first contract made. Whereas, Kazuma is one who made contract directly with the wind spirit. At that point of the time, he was the only one in the world who managed to did that. That explained his overshot power compared to other wind users. He is the only authentic "wind user" not through inheritance.
ah ok. Where did you find that out btw? Was it in episode 2 or did you read that from the light novels?

I just saw the first episode, and I must say it looks really really good
laugh.gif
, I guess this one will be one of my favourites this season
biggrin.gif
. Aaaaah somehow that makes sense crizzs , I also had the same thought at first like Barbobot , but oh well I wonder if we also see clans or single people who made a contract with for example the Sui no Seirei, well actually I´m pretty sure about this
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back