Kaze no Stigma

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
i was just seeing some videos of this anime and now im really looking forward to it
biggrin.gif
. hehe and after this episode 4 there is a relationship building up kazu/ayano ^^. Oh yeh did anyone notice Ren im thinking its a guy right?

QUOTE (apoc14a @ May 06 2007, 09:44 AM) there is a relationship building up kazu/ayano ^^. Oh yeh did anyone notice Ren im thinking its a guy right?
yep...ren definitely a boy...when i first saw his picture i thought he is a boy..but it become clearer when Genma said the only son that he has is Ren(around eps 2 or 3 i think)... (son=boy)...ouch...

It seems like ayano's power increasing..also her fire becomes red, instead of orange/yellow like usual...hmm, another higher level for fire user....

anyway, my fav scenes of eps 4:

Okay I'm not too sure about that kissin scene, but all hands are done for the 'almost naked loli' .

Wow episode 4 was so cool! The kiss for the elixer was awsome and I guess now we can say that Kazuma didn't use his contractor powers vs his father, right? Anyways great episode, really liking this anime so far.

QUOTE (Botan06 @ May 06 2007, 10:25 PM) Wow episode 4 was so cool! The kiss for the elixer was awsome and I guess now we can say that Kazuma didn't use his contractor powers vs his father, right? Anyways great episode, really liking this anime so far.
yup, so many things happened in episode 4
smile.gif
love the "elixer" scene and the "little girl on top" thing
tongue.gif
ayano x kazuma moments are indeed priceless
laugh.gif
love how kazuma teases ayano,hahaha
laugh.gif
and also, that head butt, didn't see that coming lol
tongue.gif

ayano showed an impressive display of her power, her fire even turned crimson red
wink.gif
as for kazuma, what can i say... "WOW"
blink.gif
i mean, that "down burst" thing really ROCKS! (he shouldve used that technique in his dad lol
tongue.gif
) and him, summoning a tornado (controling the air in the earth's atmosphere) really is COOL
cool.gif
but the drawback is, its slow casting speed...
dry.gif
can't wait for the next episode!!
tongue.gif

I'm in total agreement with everyone that the last episode was great. I especially loved love how kazuma teases ayano telling her he was ready when she first went down

The Kazuma x Ayano antics is what I like best about this show (+ the story and plot which is quite full of surprises... considering that you haven't read the novel of course
tongue.gif
)

Can't wait to see the next episode! just with the preview of episode 5, you can't help but feel excited with the surprises, and the appearance of Ayano's rival (?)
wink.gif

Yes, the way Kazuma teases Ayano is hilarious. Of course, that also mean we will see a lot more of Ayano making a fool out of herself
tongue.gif
I can see why Kazuma say the elixir is wasted on her.
laugh.gif

I wonder, if the girl in Kazuma's flashback in the previous episode is actually the lead investigator?

I got off my lazy butt finally and watched all 4 episodes done by Anime Yoshi Fansubs. It was pretty cool, when I heard about it, I thought the anime would be a lot darker but our business man of a hero loves to play around especially the pride-mighty, annoying, sweet-tooth DEVIL Ayano-chan and her wooden flame sword....what could FLAME stand for "F*cking Lame".......WinD is the best.....I think WinD should sub this one as well.......BEWARE OF THE KILLER LOLIS!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
blink.gif

Blade, the girl in Kazuma's flashback is not the busty blond lead investigator, the girl from his memories is a girl with ichigo blond hair with red ribbons.
biggrin.gif
Even though both girls have a nice set of racks.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Yes its a waste using the exilir on the useless hot-headed Ayano-chan.

For some reason, I feel that I've read Kaze no Stigma before.....about last year.
rolleyes.gif

Episode 05 has just aired expect a subbed episode 05 soon.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (eyoy @ May 09 2007, 08:16 AM) the girl in Kazuma's memory is already dead..
I haven't read the novel, but I agree...it's pretty hinted that girl is dead. I think it must be the typical "someone important to kazuma, who he failed to protect because he wasn't strong enough back then".

Yeah, i agree.
I rly like this series, also i became interested on reading the novel (manga). Whats its name (i think it as a different title right?)?
wink.gif

QUOTE (Si|entStorm @ May 09 2007, 04:28 PM) I rly like this series, also i became interested on reading the novel (manga). Whats its name (i think it as a different title right?)?
wink.gif

The name is the same...it's just written differently.

Anime=風のスティグマ (with 聖痕 in small), Novel=風の聖痕 (with スティグマ in small)

Both read as 'kaze no stigma'.

Ok everyone enjoying the "kiss" thing...

Are they not cousins!? I mean... they have the same last name (convieniently changed of course)

Other than the vagueness of that, this is a good anime, Ayano's hot-headed nature is well suited to fire arts... whilst Kazuma is calm and sarcastic... like the wind! Do you think he is like that BECAUSE he has contracted with the wind or that he was always destined to use wind instead of fire?

I don't know which is cooler, fire or wind
blink.gif

does anyone know when will the subbed 5th episode come out?I have seen the unsubbed on veoh,such good episode
biggrin.gif
cant wait for the subbed one

Well I'll take wind so I can fly
tongue.gif

And if both users are equal think wind wins 9 out of 10 times

wont anyone dare to write a review??

im interested in the name of this anime and i think a lot more ppl would apreciate it too right?

i really like this anime,...but i wonder how many elemental "contracts" there are
wink.gif
...are there just the four basic one like earth, fire, wind, and water or is there more like in Naruto with the lightning and combining elements for people with more than one "contract"(if that's even possible)???

QUOTE (killorbekilled @ May 13 2007, 09:41 PM) i really like this anime,...but i wonder how many elemental "contacts" there are
wink.gif
...are there just the four basic one like earth, fire, wind, and water or is there more like in Naruto with the lighting and combining elements for people with more than one "contact"(if that's even possible)???
Electricity(i.e. Lightning) is generally considered to be of the air realm in alchemist based religions.

Some of them add metal as a 5th and there are some that add spirit as the 5th. Air, fire, water, and earth are the main elements though.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back