Kateikyoushi Hitman REBORN!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
its hard 2 tell whos gonna win...cuz the funeral wreath now is so strong..hope they will

be suprised bout the powers of the guardians when they fight..
laugh.gif

wooo mukuro's back!

finally, someone with cajones between them legs >.>'

I know it's part of his character and all, but i honestly wonder if Amano realizes that Tsuna is one of the most annoying main characters in existence to date, next to Ikari Shinji T_T
I mean, for the beginning of the story the indecisive attitude and all that were fine... but we are so far along... you'd figure the characters would have evolved a little bit. Or at least, that Tsuna would have
Every time it's "whine whine whine not sure what to do what should I do! I HAZ FOUND RESOLVE!!! yaay! *wins* aaaaaand back to being an indecisive little bitch!"

I think it's the only manga I read for the support characters instead of the protagonist.

It's good to see that this manga is following some sense of true life mafia tradition, in that Tsuna and his Guardians are about to be Made Men. can't wait to see the other families.

Anyone still following this? Yeah Future arc was kind of a dud and Amano rushed the ending, but i think the current arc is really good.

Vongola vs Shimon arc has been pretty intense. Cant wait to see the inevitable clash and the true story behind Shimon's sin and Primo's Penalty.

You can definitely tell Amano's learnt her lesson from the future arc and uprgraded the story and art accordingly. That dropkick Reborn gave to Tsuna was priceless.

Cant wait to see what the Vongola Gear is capable of.

Am I the only one who feels this manga lost it's edge?

I mean, I am still reading it, but like. It doesn't interest me anymore. It kinda got boring now.

Wait scratch that, yes the past 6 months has been crap, but hell yeah this chapter was great. Was not expecting that.

QUOTE (Repede @ Dec 09 2010, 03:23 PM) Am I the only one who feels this manga lost it's edge?

I mean, I am still reading it, but like. It doesn't interest me anymore. It kinda got boring now.

Wait scratch that, yes the past 6 months has been crap, but hell yeah this chapter was great. Was not expecting that.
No you are right, the manga has lost it edge. The whole Future Arc really made this manga lose it charm, and then this new Shimon Family Arc really feels rushed and hurried along.

Well the whole thing with dude with glasses being the Mokuro from the first generation was cool.

Did not see it coming, at all.

QUOTE (Repede @ Dec 10 2010, 02:31 AM)Well the whole thing with dude with glasses being the Mokuro from the first generation was cool.

Did not see it coming, at all.
Agree with that. Was absolutely unexpected for me. I knew that Julie was too weird to be real... but for it to be Daemon Spade behind the illusion....

Anyway, aside from the story being too rushed compared to the future arc, i'm still enjoying it, plus I got a feeling that this all, including the soon-to-be battle of Tsuna and Enma is just the beginning of something bigger. (And I really hope this feeing is correct)

Lost its edge? If anything it gained an edge, with Yamamoto being brutally assaulted. The story is not being rushed. It is Amano correcting the disastrous slow paced future arc. It's been a lot more risque then other mainstream shounen mangas.

Infact, this arc for me was pretty much flawless untill Daemon Spade. It is the equivalent of saying Madara done it all. They even use genjutsu as well. Now that Daemon Spade has been revealed, you cant introduce a character so integral to KHR mythos and not have him be the major villain for the entirety of the mangas existence. If Tsuna and co beat Daemon in this arc it wouldnt make sense because it means he has surpassed Primo and end of manga.

Eitherway, now its lost its edge and put it in line with other shounen mangas. I fear Amano has written herself into a corner with this one.

The only interesting development is that Mukuro could fight Daemon Spade, which is highly unlikely.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back