Kamen no Maid Guy

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
To Bartelbee: In the previous episode they showed that those Kendo-guys have no interest in anything but big breasts. Remember how they only chose to go after her panties because if they had those they could see her breasts or something like that. That was when the blonde girl (her name eludes me and I don't know why) had her panties and threw them around but the kendo-guys were barely phased.

I do enjoy this anime even though its pretty perverted. And yet Kogarashi seems to be the least perverted out of everyone even after using his specialties.

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ May 15 2008, 06:18 PM) What do you mean? We were already talking about episode 5 a few post back lol

Episode 6 came a bit late this week, think it was because of the delay on the raw (3 major anime raw providers in Japan got arrested last week, because of this, we might expect some delay on some raws or and poorer quality). I only seen episode 6 yesterday, when usually it should had been out 4-5 days ago.

QUOTE 3 major anime raw providers in Japan got arrested last week

...arrested?

I think I speak for everyone (...maybe) in saying that F-ing sucks.

My props out to them, and may they continue to be involved in illegal activities in the future, as without them, I would have nothing to do.

That sounded really sarcastic, but it was not.
dry.gif

QUOTE (pokiulai @ May 13 2008, 02:26 PM) lucky for me that i dont read mangas then ^^ this serie is just packed with humor! and how many days were there still before the inheritance 16x? then i'll hope there will still be over 160 episodes of them
laugh.gif

Unfortunately in every episode, the day of inheritance is in real time. So that will be minus 7 for every episode. You divide 168/7, so you get a approximate total of 24 episodes.

QUOTE (kazasou @ May 27 2008, 12:59 AM) Unfortunately in every episode, the day of inheritance is in real time. So that will be minus 7 for every episode. You divide 168/7, so you get a approximate total of 24 episodes.
I hope they go to 24, however on anidb they list it as a 12 episode series, but its probably gonna be two seasons if what you say is right (not saying i doubt you though)

For those who want episode 5 here it is:
[Yakuza&T-K] Kamen no Maid Guy - 05.avi
LINK HERE

[Yakuza&T-K] Kamen no Maid Guy - 05.mkv
LINK HERE

Ok I've seen episode 5 through 7 now and I have to say this for each episode.

Ok for 5 I wasn't expecting the maid ninja thing there, but it was pretty good none the less. Although it kind of took the focus away from Liz there and onto her two maids that she has.

As for 6 well I guess seeing Naeka in a maid outfit and a nurse's cap wasn't a total loss. Although you kind of have to pitty how Fubuki was cared for there.

Ok now for 7, I kind of had a freeling that would happen, although it seems like to MaidGuy Badges are very interesting to obtain it seems. Never the less I'm supprised that he gives out badges to people. Also it seems that yuri girl really wants to get closer Naeka thoughout each of these episodes as well it seems.

QUOTE (monsta666 @ Jun 03 2008, 06:07 PM) For those who want episode 5 here it is:
[Yakuza&T-K] Kamen no Maid Guy - 05.avi
LINK HERE

[Yakuza&T-K] Kamen no Maid Guy - 05.mkv
LINK HERE
thx bro ive been waiting for this
happy.gif
so i can continue watching hehe thx

i rly like this show
its funny and the story is nice to
tongue.gif

and i rly hope that this anime will have
more than 12 eps
especialy i liked that comando(or ex military) dudes who stole panties
biggrin.gif

professional underwear thieves!! >_<

and episodes seem to be coming out late?

QUOTE (Bleachfan @ Jun 03 2008, 07:08 AM) I hope they go to 24, however on anidb they list it as a 12 episode series, but its probably gonna be two seasons if what you say is right (not saying i doubt you though)
Yeah, weird that the anime put 168 days before inheritance day. Either it will be 2 seasons or they will stall the broadcast into 1 time per 2 weeks. I hope it will be 2 seasons. This is a retarded anime as far as watch the episodes. And I meant it as a compliment.
tongue.gif

Well each episode knocks down a few days or so. In any case if this is a 24 episode series they might be able to knowck it down near to the inheritance date. In any case don't fully rely that seeing the date at the end of the episode marks for a second season. Because the dates are inconsistant. Although each epsiode is like around 3 to 4 days if I looked at it correctly though.

Wow, what happened to this anime? Like, Raws for up to episode 9 or 10 have been out on raw providers' sites... have the fansubbers given up on the series?

Because I think it really blows chunks that people are working on Kanokon, ToLoveRu and Vampire Knight, three mediocre anime, and not on Maid Guy. That's a real waste.

QUOTE (Keiya @ Jun 12 2008, 05:03 PM) Wow, what happened to this anime? Like, Raws for up to episode 9 or 10 have been out on raw providers' sites... have the fansubbers given up on the series?

Because I think it really blows chunks that people are working on Kanokon, ToLoveRu and Vampire Knight, three mediocre anime, and not on Maid Guy. That's a real waste.
You just gotta be patient. Not all subbers keep up with every new episode as it comes out. Just look at Real Drive or Amatsuki, both of them are farther behind than Kamen no Maid Guy and far better imo. But I could also care less cause about Kamen no Maid Guy's status cause I dropped it after ep 6. Kogarashi was excellent and Fubuki was pretty awesome too, but just about every other character annoyed the hell out of me so add that to the ugly look of the show and it just didn't even out for me.

PS Vampire Knight/ToLoveRu > Kamen no Maid Guy (for me at least). I do agree that Kanokon sucks though.

This has to be a tough time of year for northern hemisphere subbers. I'd rather see them take a break then get burnt out overdoin it and still trying to have a real life. If the subs don't come in, just enjoy a little time outside.

I really like Kamen no Maid Guy. Don't make the subbers feel bad or I will think bad thoughts about you and snear in your general direction.

I know that subbers have it hard, and I'm not blaming the subbers. I was simply asking if they gave up on the series, is all.

But yeah, more power to the subbers if they continue Maid Guy. After all, it's a series that's worth watching.

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Jun 12 2008, 03:15 PM) You just gotta be patient. Not all subbers keep up with every new episode as it comes out. Just look at Real Drive or Amatsuki, both of them are farther behind than Kamen no Maid Guy and far better imo. But I could also care less cause about Kamen no Maid Guy's status cause I dropped it after ep 6. Kogarashi was excellent and Fubuki was pretty awesome too, but just about every other character annoyed the hell out of me so add that to the ugly look of the show and it just didn't even out for me.
EDIT: I know, that it's Licensed in the US, but as far as I know, not in Germany(where I live).

PS Vampire Knight/ToLoveRu > Kamen no Maid Guy (for me at least). I do agree that Kanokon sucks though.
Same goes for some other Anime, Karin for example(it goes about a Vampire-Girl, that's producing Blood, with quite a huge Nosebleed in Ep01, leaving as mich Blood like someone was slaughtered). Seen that Anime only till Ep03, which is the latest Release, and that was even before Kamen no Maid Guy appeared.

Anyways, I'm enjoying KnMG quite well, and i really like the Scenes, when Kogarashi get's some punishment, as he seemingly don't care about the privacy of others.

And for releases, Hell-Teacher Nube isn't getting regular releases, but that doesn't matter that much, ass long, as they're sticking to it.

As long as it's getting released, I'll keep watching.

Nooooooo~~~one more episode and this great series is over!! Yes, this great series is ending at episode 12...I want to cry now T-T

Well now after wat6ching 8 it's good to see that Liz came back onto the scene. Also, it seems we even figgured out that she has a brocon, and an understandable one as well I guess.

In any case it seems she's trying to go with the Masked warior bit and goes by the name Strawberry Mask. I have to say at least she's keeping her name in the masked title she has though.

According to the Yakuza website, the group has broken up? At least if i am understanding it correctly. Go read it for yourselves, maybe someone can understand it better. Here is their site hopefully everything will get sorted out soon

Well it seems that they're back working on subbing the seriesw since epsiode 9 is finally out now. Although, I kind of wonder if 5 would actually be hosted on this site anytime soon though.

In any case I might be able to watch it sometime later on today if I'm lucky enough of course. Although it seems like there are a lot of blonde lolis with twin tails it seems now adays.

*Edit*

Ok I managed to see 9 reciently now, an dI got to say it still has that unique charm to it. I was never expecting to see the cake shop war episode at all in this, but how they did it was really nice.

In any case it's good to see that they are picking the series up where they last left off now.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back