Kamen no Maid Guy

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well after seeing episode 4 myself I can say this. Is it just me or is it the season were the lolis this time around are blonde now?

In any case we now have a yuri fangirl over Naeka, a loli that hates her with a passion since she's busty, and the male kendo group that want to play with her breasts. Man she must have it rough it seems.

Sooo...
anyone plz donate me such a stupid/idiotic/crazy/blunt maid guy like him XD

I wonder if they are really going to release an ep for every day left before naeka's day of heritance
tongue.gif
I'd love that.
160+ eps of fun that would be.
This series is just so absurd with just the maid guy alone that I don't even mind the ecchi/yuri ness anymore XD

Well if I remeber correctly they started at 183 or some number like that. Although they are dropping the days making it where it's believeable. Besides this going for that long is kind of a major stretch if you ask me.

Although I have to say this stubborn blonde loli for the win here.
tongue.gif

What's even more irnoic about her is her last name is Strawberryfiled, and she wears strawberry panties. Go figgure.
laugh.gif

I really doubt they'll have 160 episodes
more likely the time will decrease more rapidly as episodes come and go, and near the end, she will come into inheritance

me no like lolis, therefore me no like the Strawberryfield lass
but all in good fun ^^

I just finished episode 4 and I really liked it. I guess comparing it to other ecchi anime that has become boring to me after watching them for 2 seasons, I enjoyed this one because of the really hilarious way they would deliver a comedic line. I'm sorry... I love the male kendo club - they're hilarious!

I'm just wondering... is Liz Strawberryfields a relative of Naeka??? She seems determined to get rid of her because of the inheritance - I mean, apart from the fact that she hates Naeka's "excessive" boobs.

QUOTE (ShadowPony @ May 09 2008, 06:13 AM) I really doubt they'll have 160 episodes
more likely the time will decrease more rapidly as episodes come and go, and near the end, she will come into inheritance

me no like lolis, therefore me no like the Strawberryfield lass
but all in good fun ^^
Ahhh, but me do like Miss Strawberryfield, me like here loads.

So if no one has any objections id like to add her to my Harem...........

Regarding the episodes, i thought this is a 12-13 series (Sadly), but then again, maybe they could be doing the whole amount of days, just not releasing them season after season? Highly unlikly i know but i can hope.

When I'm done watching this anime, I'm definitely going to try to look for the manga scanlation of this. It's already so crazy in the anime, I can't imagine how extreme will the manga go lol

Marine-RX179, im also reading the Manga once ive finshed with the anime, the more i watch this anime the more im loving it, so the Manga must be the equivialnt to Happy Pills but in batches........................

The only problem is after watching episode 5, i really dont think i can go for another 2 months.

Episode 5 was just sooo damn hillarious, easily my fav ep so far.

I mean what hasnt Maid Guy got, 37 senses, 37! is that just cool or what, then there was the whole deal with Maid Guy's Freeze Voice, it simply amazing and just so damn cool, freezing you for One Thousand 8 Hundred seconds, i think its hillarious that he says it in seconds, it makes it seem all the more terrifying, then you had towards the start of the ep when Liz was cursing Naeka and going on about how much she hates her it really cracked me up.

Im tempted to create a club for this Anime, either The Naeka Cow Breasts Appreciation Society or something, just something to honour this series.................

Unfortunately both of you are gonna have a hard time reading the manga unless you can read japanese. The manga only has the first chapter scanlated and it's been like that for a while. I read that chapter right after this thread was made and no other chapters have come out since then.

Edit: Wow, after looking back in this thread it was exactly 1 year ago that I read the first chapter, considering my post about it was on May 14th 2007. Goes to show how long it's been with no new chapters.

lucky for me that i dont read mangas then ^^ this serie is just packed with humor! and how many days were there still before the inheritance 16x? then i'll hope there will still be over 160 episodes of them
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ May 13 2008, 01:43 PM) Episode 5 was just sooo damn hillarious, easily my fav ep so far.

I mean what hasnt Maid Guy got, 138 senses, 138! is that just cool or what
Maid Guy said he has 37 senses, not 138. I haven't watched it on English sub but if it says 138 senses, then it is a mistake.

QUOTE (Barbobot @ May 13 2008, 02:19 PM) Unfortunately both of you are gonna have a hard time reading the manga unless you can read japanese. The manga only has the first chapter scanlated and it's been like that for a while. I read that chapter right after this thread was made and no other chapters have come out since then.
Actually I can read Japanese. I have no problem understanding when reading a Japanese manga, except may be on particular terms or names or anything too technical.

Marine, yeah you were right, i check the episode and the subs, it was my typing which was in error, havnt got a clue where 138 came from lol.

Regarding the Manga, i dont really mind reading the RAWs, i may not know exactly what is going when it comes to dialouges, but i still get an idea when it comes to what is happening, plus id rather read something i dont understand and enjoy it, then not read it and have a void with in me, becuase it hasnt be translated yet. Plus who knows i might pick up some Japanese thanks to it lol

after looking at ANN, I am disappointed as it says this series will only be 12 episodes long, sigh

hopefully we'll have some OVAs afterwards........

Knoing how this seires is going it probablly will of course. In any case it seems that this site is having a bit of trouble with uploading the episode to the server. I get this sense of dejavu here.

In any case I know that it's subbe3d already, but I'm supprised no one has said anything about the recient subbed episode though.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 15 2008, 05:02 PM) In any case I know that it's subbe3d already, but I'm supprised no one has said anything about the recient subbed episode though.
What do you mean? We were already talking about episode 5 a few post back lol

Episode 6 came a bit late this week, think it was because of the delay on the raw (3 major anime raw providers in Japan got arrested last week, because of this, we might expect some delay on some raws or and poorer quality). I only seen episode 6 yesterday, when usually it should had been out 4-5 days ago.

I Really like this anime XD have made me rofl couple of times , right now im in ep 3 cuz i still got couple animes i havent finished yet. but gon watch ep4 in weekend sometime =D the Ending song is pretty good & Maid Guy too xD tjane.

this series gets interesting by the minute.

Gotta love Maid guy and his ridiculous amount of senses he poses which surpass the natural five senses!!!

I'll stick around and see how this goes.

V2 of Ep06 by [Yakuza_T-K] is out, i had some Audio-issues with V1-H264, so hopefully, V2-XVID does better.

As for Senses, how can he have 37?
Did they actually counted every type of sense in all Shows/Series/Movies?
However, I was wondering in Ep05, that those male Kendo-guys didn't took advantage of the Paralysed Girl, since she was w/o underwear, and seemingly helpless, which would most probably end up in Hentai-Stuff.

Well, as for this show, I'm going to continue watching it, as I really like the Idea, that it isn't a Boy, that is suffering the most from the Situations. I also don't see kogarashi as a Human, as he lacks way too much common sense(poor girls!).

Edit: The V2-XVID was working without any Sound-Issues, so that might be due to the Sound-Bug(Most probably without any higher Frequencies, like they have been muted with an equalizer).
Like i said before, Kogarashi lacks common sense, when it comes to girls(and most probably any other people). But well, at least, he should be good for some life-threatening situations.

Well if I could get a DDL link for episode 5, or if this site could finally host epside 5 I can be up to date with everything now.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back