Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angels

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
According to moonphase, an anime based of pinball-slot machine / pachinko will be released.

Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angels
快盗天使ツインエンジェル
Heart-Stealing Angel Twin Angels

Premier: TBA
Genre: moe, comedy
Machine Website: Twin Angels

From other forum, I also got information that Yukari Tamura is involved in this project. This will be something to be looking forward too, since I never heard about pachinko anime...and on top of that it is a moe~ anime... XD btw...the title looks strange to me... >o<

QUOTE (jul10 @ Aug 25 2007, 10:39 AM) btw...the title looks strange to me... >o<
I think it clearly reminds me of the Nanoha Title XD The angel wing/circle with an x is like the star
tongue.gif
At least that is what it looks like to me. Maybe I'm getting over my head with the whole idea of Yukari Tamura being in it.

Also I get the feeling the two main characters look a lot like Teana and Subaru, just a moe version
laugh.gif

On a side note, it looks like the school uniforms from KGNE are back

lol they are finally making an anime for this? I actually know about Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angels for quite a long time...it's not a game for PC but on a slot-machine! It must had been hard to play slot machine and watch the 'anime' on it at the same time...

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 25 2007, 01:14 PM) I think it clearly reminds me of the Nanoha Title XD The angel wing/circle with an x is like the star
tongue.gif
At least that is what it looks like to me. Maybe I'm getting over my head with the whole idea of Yukari Tamura being in it.

Also I get the feeling the two main characters look a lot like Teana and Subaru, just a moe version
laugh.gif

On a side note, it looks like the school uniforms from KGNE are back
Kit that is a disservice to compare Teana and Subaru to those girls moe version or not
tongue.gif
Though you guys are saying this is going to be made from a pin ball slot-machine game
huh.gif
what has the state of anime come too. What next are we going to have animes based off of the characters on cereal boxes. Like the Lion on the Frosted Flakes box. His catch phrase will be this anime is greeeeeeeat! XDD...

twin2vt5.jpg

Kit has had too much NanohaxFate!!!
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
I bet Kit would puke if he saw the comment that Triad put on their site on why they dropped the StrikerS project.
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Well....I'm not too sure but whenever there's a mention of pinball games or pachinko to be specific...it mainly reminds me of the Sega DC game "Sonic Adventures"...also pachinko was also shown quite a bit in Tokyo Drift.
laugh.gif

Hmmm...what to expect from this series not too sure....is this an OVA, movie or a TV series ???? I got a feeling that it would be an OVA series.
wink.gif

Kit...what if this is a spin-off from the KGNE series but the art suggests otherwise.
dry.gif

Even though its called Twin Angel......the words "Lovely Angel" are prominently repeated in the official vocal commercial...at first I thought it was the actual name for the serues but its probably just the chick describing herself....the music in the commercial is EXTREME MOE!!!! XDDD

Official Website ----> http://www.avenew.jp/avenewproject/twin_angel.html

Loads of Pics: -

20070825avq4.jpg

013xt9.jpg

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Aug 25 2007, 12:00 PM)
twin2vt5.jpg

Kit has had too much NanohaxFate!!!
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
I bet Kit would puke if he saw the comment that Triad put on their site on why they dropped the StrikerS project.
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Well....I'm not too sure but whenever there's a mention of pinball games or pachinko to be specific...it mainly reminds me of the Sega DC game "Sonic Adventures"...also pachinko was also shown quite a bit in Tokyo Drift.
laugh.gif

Hmmm...what to expect from this series not too sure....is this an OVA, movie or a TV series ???? I got a feeling that it would be an OVA series.
wink.gif

Kit...what if this is a spin-off from the KGNE series but the art suggests otherwise.
dry.gif

Even though its called Twin Angel......the words "Lovely Angel" are prominently repeated in the official vocal commercial...at first I thought it was the actual name for the serues but its probably just the chick describing herself....the music in the commercial is EXTREME MOE!!!! XDDD

Official Website ----> http://www.avenew.jp/avenewproject/twin_angel.html
Actually, I've already seen why Triad dropped it a long time ago. I kept checking their site everyday since the first episode aired up to the point they dropped it.

As for the whole idea of KGNE, the two girls kinda remind me of Ayu and Mayu XD If you look closely, they resemble them quite a lot.

The image above is quite interesting. I get the "Kannazuki" chills or Moon Phase chills when I see it.

This series is the reason anime can't make it mainstream in the US.
There is not a single redeeming quality.

0/10

This anime ranks somewhere in between Rod Stewart's
"Blondes Have More Fun" album and the holocaust.

Well, I think it isn't too bad, in a "run-of-the-mill-magical-girl-duo" kind of way. I don't like how the two leads are such wussies most of the time and how they always need help from this "Mistery Knight" guy. Haruka is quite the crybaby too, but at least she redeems herself in the last fight, which is fairly cool. I think they could have opted for a somewhat better bad guy, though.

Aoi and Haruka reminded me somewhat of Ichika and Manatsu of Uta Kata, especially their costumes. Their relationship is pretty standard fare for this kind of show, but I think you can never have too much romantic two girl friendship
cool.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back