Jyushin Enbu

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Finally it was subbed till the end, after the series stareted october 2007. 1 1/2 year is crazy, I think I forgot a lot of things already.

The end was a bit predictable, because many series end like this. Hero gives up against an overpowered enemy than his friends come and he kicks the enemys ass.
But still it was good seeing how Rinmei & Ryoku and Koyo ended their fights. But I wanted to know why Chouka is so badly in Keiro (or did we see that in a former ep?).

Shimei beeing absored was not that good, I really liked him beeing himself ^^

And seeing Enki and Koyo still not making out was disappointing too

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Jun 20 2009, 09:46 AM)Finally it was subbed till the end, after the series stareted october 2007. 1 1/2 year is crazy, I think I forgot a lot of things already.
But I wanted to know why Chouka is so badly in Keiro (or did we see that in a former ep?).
Shimei beeing absored was not that good, I really liked him beeing himself ^^
And seeing Enki and Koyo still not making out was disappointing too
Yeah...a long time but it is now done and we can move on to other "left-over" animes aside from the current ones.
Foolish Chouka-san, had been in love with Keiro-sama since we started this show. He never returned her love, but he knew she was crazy about him. She was a beautiful woman, who turned evil and wasted herself for that louse...too bad.
And yes! I loved Shimei-sama! Loved his attitude and his evil doings, and how he would stab Keiro in the back every now and then, and then off he'd go to stir the pot, and piss Taito-kun off. I was hoping he could have been his own person and stood to fight and take the gang on...now, that would have been fun to watch, especially with his wild look and that sinister laughter.
And did not our girl, Enki-chan say men are hopeless? If our man-about-town had just put his hand on her, he would have been greatly rewarded...instead, he chickened out...
tongue.gif
wink.gif
Hell, he got more nervous afterwards, when she reminded him and all he could do was stutter...so typical.
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Finally the end to a very good series. Not a great or exceptional series, but one that most definitely kept me entertained at just about every single moment. I guess I had become slightly delirious at some point while watching this episode cause I had a small moment of actually thinking they may leave Housei dead and kill off Taito which, after watching this show and knowing how general action/adventure anime's usually go, is really just an absurd thing to think.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back