Jyushin Enbu

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
No Yaya Sempai ive been watching it also, but have only just got round to watching eppys 3 and 4 due to other things.

And i do admit that im loving the art style of this series it seems so crisp and reminds me of the DBZ: Budokai OPs (not the Tenkaichi ones).

The OP is great, cant wait for the full along with the ED.

As for the story i like it, so it seems that Taito is slowly gathering his companions along his dangerous path of life eh? This anime is so great.

As for its not matching up to Kenichi, just give it time, who know this anime could be a real winner?

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Nov 12 2007, 12:29 PM) No Yaya Sempai ive been watching it also, but have only just got round to watching eppys 3 and 4 due to other things.

Well, episode 5 was finally released/subbed....I am glad because I like this one and was wondering what happened.....anyway, don't want to give too much away as others may not have seen it yet. Anyway, we finally get to see the Emperor and the court....he seemed likable and a bit naive....a political pawn almost...he is so young too. Okay, there is good fight scene and not one of our three heroes wants to fight the "gay thief." I was laughing it was just too funny....good action all around and great music...won't reveal much more than that.
wink.gif

Yeah after finally catching up and getting through the first 5 episodes I have to agree this is not Kenichi quality yet buuuuuuuuuut... If I think back the first part of Kenichi was not even close to as good as it became as the series progressed... So with that said I have high hopes for this series and would be nice to see it warrant a power ranking spot sometime soon because the pieces are there they just gotta put the puzzle together right.

Taito and the new guy *bow user* forgot his name at the moment... which almost made me give up on this post lolz... but I'll fight through that... I think the two make for a good comedy pairing that the series was lacking. The baka-aniki liner was pretty funny not sure if it is over used that I will be saying that 5 episodes from now but we shall see...

Hopefully the subs will keep a decent pace nothing can kill the momentum of an anime more than the long drawn out process of waiting for it to be subbed then out of nowhere your like what it's already dubbed?!
unsure.gif

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Dec 05 2007, 09:25 PM) Hopefully the subs will keep a decent pace nothing can kill the momentum of an anime more than the long drawn out process of waiting for it to be subbed then out of nowhere your like what it's already dubbed?!
unsure.gif

I finally got round to watching eppy 5, i rather enjoyed that, its a shame the child guy (the one with all the kids) didnt join up with them (cant remember his name either lol), maybe latert when his friends are same in that vilage.......

As for subs........... that is the only thing putting me off this anime, the pace of the subs sort of make me lose interest.

Still i hope the subbers do stick with the serties though, i also hope more people veiwing wil increse so i can see more posts.........

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Dec 11 2007, 05:15 AM)I finally got round to watching eppy 5, i rather enjoyed that, its a shame the child guy (the one with all the kids) didnt join up with them (cant remember his name either lol), maybe latert when his friends are same in that vilage.......

As for subs........... that is the only thing putting me off this anime, the pace of the subs sort of make me lose interest.

Still i hope the subbers do stick with the serties though, i also hope more people veiwing wil increse so i can see more posts.........
Hias as painful as it is for me to disagree with you... I'm going to have to disagree with you! Big Timez lolz... Yeah basically it wouldn't make much sense for that little thief who takes care of the kids to join the crew. He isn't one of the Stars so what exactly would his purpose be? These guys are going to be facing life and death situations the last thing you need is dead weight holding you back or getting held hostage!

Now that I have fully expressed that thought
rolleyes.gif
I got a pm from a nice fansub noob this morning saying that Kouronekkid fansubs or something like that
cool.gif
the site is now officially missing?! I wasn't for sure about all that because I never visited the site to begin with.... sooooo, I directed them to Kuro-Hana buuuut while browsing I find out they are in need of some serious staffing... meaning we might be getting sporadic releases for the for(e)? cyable future
unsure.gif

Edit: directed @ the poster below... The grammar police are out in full force... It's called message board slang or umm would jargon suffice for you... baaaka! opps I spelled that wrong as well with emphasis
tongue.gif
:lol

NO! It is not missing....and yes, they are still subbing it. I am glad because I like this one but the pacing, to release the subbed episodes, is slow....heck, these kids are in school too, already 10 raw episodes are out, according to my sources....the site's name is KuroNeko, not the bogus and/or misspelled name, you so kindly gave it witty-san.
rolleyes.gif
The little boy's role in life was to care for the orphans and go to the city from whence our heroes came. He will have his hands full just with them....Glad to see he was just not gonna leave them, though he did get excited about the thought of being part of the team.
@ witty-san you misspelled a word....cyable? please....foreseeable
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Major re-edit.. Whoopie-do! Maaaaannnnnn! I just went back to this here post, and made so many corrections that thou did not catch....done on purpose, but thou did not have sharp enough eyes to see. What fun and quit your complaining!
tongue.gif

Episode 7 was good.....nice pace and action....sad as well. I will not spoil it for those who are still watching this one. I know the fansubbers are slow but I am glad they are still subbing it. Evil Shimei, is still up to his old tricks.......using Housei's master they way he did! Damn....he's got it coming big time....I will venture to say he could probably kill his master if push came to shove. Looking forward to more.

What's the boy's name again? He actually looks like a clone of Edward Elric except with blue hair...and I sooo want to see this!!!!!

QUOTE (Poisoned Alchemist of Life @ Jan 23 2008, 09:14 PM)What's the boy's name again? He actually looks like a clone of Edward Elric except with blue hair...and I sooo want to see this!!!!!
Well, it is rumored that the same Mangakata who did Full Metal Alchemist, has done this one as well. Nine episodes are subbed already and I hope they will be able to keep up the pace. I think you refer to our "somewhat dense" hero, Taito? Heck, if he's anything like Naruto, he'll come through in the end. Keep watching, you'll see.
wink.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Jan 24 2008, 07:22 AM) Nine episodes are subbed already and I hope they will be able to keep up the pace.
Oooo that means im behind
sad.gif
On the plus side it means i can watch two eppys in a row then instead of one episode every fortnight or some thing like that...........

Its starting to get interesting now though, so hpefull it can keep me watching............

So six of the stars have gathered at the capital as of episode 9 and the last one seems to be on his way. We got our first real good look at Rinmei the object of Ryuko's affection and boy was their a ton of red face scenes in this eppy. An amusing scene between the two lovu lovu birds in the making where somehow Rinmei falls into his arms and it's getting so hot the dinner pot is boiling over lol but just as Rinmei is boiling over herself *wink wink* Ryuko just can't turn up the heat so the scene simmers w/a slap to the face as Rinmei proclaims him "stiff" in other words he isn't delivering the goods
unsure.gif

Oh yeah and Taito gets taken to school by Rinmei proving that he is still just made made the kid's got a long way to go. Though now Shimei the one that killed Housei's master tried to plant some seeds into Taito's EMPTY noggin. That since he can draw the Imperial Sword he can one day take the title of emperor. It will be interesting to see if Taito develops an ambitious nature but that is for another time I'd be surprised enough if baka-aniki even understands the term ambition. Maybe he can get Raira to explain it. When he isn't too busy doing his secret nude leg pose with Housei that is lol YUCK...

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Jan 24 2008, 01:38 PM) When he isn't too busy doing his secret nude leg pose with Housei that is lol YUCK...
Well now, this is something you guys tend to do right?
rolleyes.gif
Compare and show off?
tongue.gif
Gee, these last two episodes were so good, funny and our "bad guy, Shimei"....I want to see more of him...he is so evil and so good at it too! I know I should not complain but 16 raw epiosdes are out! I wish I was talented enough in Japanese to translate and do what these great fansubbers do.....let's keep it rolling. Yes, a deadly seed of ambition has been planted in Taito's mind.....No!
blink.gif

Yeah it's a really nice anime i do hope they keep it coming
biggrin.gif

and btw just saw the Giants touchdown while writing this YEAH!
biggrin.gif

I really wish someone else would pick up this series. The main fansubber is having a lot of troubles atm I think. I hate it too because they've done an excellent job so far. I'm patient with waiting. It's not like I have a choice either tho LOL. It would be great to see more options out there. I really hope they at least finish the series. Even if I have to wait 2 years.

QUOTE (Yurgon @ May 09 2008, 11:19 AM) I really wish someone else would pick up this series. The main fansubber is having a lot of troubles atm I think. I hate it too because they've done an excellent job so far. I'm patient with waiting. It's not like I have a choice either tho LOL. It would be great to see more options out there. I really hope they at least finish the series. Even if I have to wait 2 years.
Ah.....well it is back. Episode 14 up and running. Same fansub group. I have missed the gang, especially, Taito, and his need to yell and talk loud.
tongue.gif
He's loyal though, a true friend. I will not say more as I do not want to spoil it for everyone else, who like me, having been kept waiting.
wink.gif
One thing I will say, the EP is nice...mellow and bittersweet.

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Jul 02 2008, 03:55 PM) One thing I will say, the EP is nice...mellow and bittersweet.
Okay so I had to go check out the new ED because it is by HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR. I wanted to compare it to the Bleach OP 3 that they did called "Ichirin no Hana" which I really like. Talk about two contrasting styles. "Komorebi no Uta" the Jyushin Enbu ED 2, is definitely much more laid back but it sounds nice. Raira is wearing a new outfit, I gotta watch the last two eppy's. I just don't wanna get back into this unless we're gonna get weekly releases or at least close to it.

I tell you...had 5 episodes saved up just for tonight, and it is getting good! The fansub group, that took over, is doing an excellent job.
wink.gif
Ah! I won't say much because there are some herein, who may still be watching but I will say that the tide has turned for the gang, and two, who were good friends, are now fierce rivals. Political intrigue, betrayal and deceit, rule the current Emperor's court. Let's hope he will stand firm and not get sucked in. And wowie! One of the best villains in anime, though he be forgotten, but once you see him, well, he is on a roll! His name? Why none other than...Shimei! I would so love the creators to give us a few OVAS starring deliciously evil, Shimei. And our hero, Taito? Well, he has matured and is still a boy at heart...but so much stronger and wiser too.
wink.gif

QUOTE (anbu-black-ops @ Feb 04 2009, 01:13 PM) finally, ive been waiting for a fansubber to finish this anime.  cool~  im gonna start watching this this week.
All worth it my friend...like you, I have waited and watched, and am glad I have. Right about now, a fight to the death, is taking place for the Kingdom, Keiro-sama has gone mad with power, while evil and the best baddie ever, Shimei, snickers in the background. Meantime, Taito and gang, have rescued the true Emperor, and a long held secret is revealed. I love this one...I am an old timer at heart after all...faithful to the older animes which I love and old so dear...so here I am, with a silly grin on my face, as I recall my beloved friend, witty-ossan, tell me, time and time again, "Yaya, you must be the only one watching this. " I then smile and say, "Sure as hell am, what of it?" I don't roll with the times." Then we both chuckle and sigh...
tongue.gif
wink.gif
But I think we are down to the wire...3 more episodes to go and we are done!
wink.gif

Edit: Man, I am an old timer for sure! Been posting in here since 2007!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Your not the only one Yaya. I still excitedly await each new episode. - Barbo

~Fini!~ What a way to end, eh? Man, oh man...Taito-kun and gang, had to finally get serious and kick some arse...I will miss a favorite baddie, Shimei-sama; just awful, how he literally "got taken in" by power-driven-mad, Keiro-sama. He looked like he was overdoing the steroids a bit...disgusting. Anyway, I could not help but notice that certain folks, while on their way to do battle, were either busting a move on each other, rekindling an old love, thought gone sour, or professing a love that remained unrequited and this "fool" gave it "their all" for that power-mad monster. I had to laugh and smirk at it all but hell, it sure was fun hanging with the gang til the end...despite slow subbing, it was worth it. Not an outstanding series, imo, but fun, nevertheless. I was taken down memory lane while watching the last three episodes, and I seem to recall a few of us speculating, "way back when" the relationship between Taito-kun and Laila-chan...glad it was kept clean and not turned into some "angst driven love gone wrong thingy." I sighed a big sigh, after it was all over. I hope she marries love-smitten, Housei-kun.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back